- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness SMDC Run: Happening on Feb 28, 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 5th, 2016
Homeowners, partners, employees and the general public all have something to look forward to as SMDC brings you the first ever SMDC Run this coming February 28! This much anticipated race aims to bring the SMDC community together to run as one in promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle.
SMDC Run 2016
When: February 28, 2016 (Sunday)
Where: Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Race Owner: SMDC
Race Organizer:... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Color Manila Run 2016: Carnival Tour by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2015
Besides all the amazing fireworks on New Year’s Eve, something else I look forward to as the New Year approaches is the Color Manila Run! It’s one of the hippest, coolest, most fun and most colorful runs around. It’s a fun run for the entire family to enjoy (just be careful though as young children might breathe in too much flour). So to get another colorful year started, make sure to register for the Color Manila Run before slots run out!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights 7-Eleven Run 2016: Coming this January 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 20th, 2015
After the successful Run 800 in 2013, Run 1000 in 2014 and Run 1500 in 2015, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 2016 this coming January 17, 2016.
For the past years, 7 eleven has been celebrating each milestone through the 7-eleven runs. Early this year, they celebrated the opening of their 1000th store and through a very successful run along Cavitex. But before you start imagining 2016 7-eleven stores, the organizers have opted to rename the run b... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run 2015: Run for a Cause in Davao and Metro Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 12th, 2015
There are thousands of runs that happen every year, however, only a handful of those runs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy… McDonald’s McHappy Day Stripes Run being one of them!
A lot of people, both young and old have started living healthier lifestyles and included running as part of their routines. Working out is guaranteed to make anyone feel better, but imagine how much better it would be to know that running can help Filipin... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Hotel Quickly: Your Best Friend for Last Minute Hotel Bookings by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
They say it’s always best to plan ahead, to book your hotels and tickets way before you ever your target date to make sure nothing goes wrong. Though this may be a little more ideal, it isn’t always practical. Moreover, a lot of people don’t really finalize their plans until a few days or a week before. So what happens then?
Way back then, backpacking could be scary and risky because of this big chance that all hotels in the area are ful... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Gatorade Run 2015 and Its New Powerhouse Line-Up of Ambassadors by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
After a historic stroll down memory lane in celebration of its golden anniversary, Gatorade is all set to pave the way for greatness. The world’s favorite sports drink beefs up its roster with the official launch of its newest variant – the orange and grapefruit flavor based White Lightning.
With the new variant comes a powerhouse line-up of ambassadors who are among the top local athletes of this generation—UAAP ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, First Day of School, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, workout and exercise F45: Functional Training in 45 Minutes by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 3rd, 2015
Each of us has our own interest when it comes to working out. Some people can spend hours just running on the road, while others find that boring and prefer other sports like boxing or muay thai. Some enjoy working out at the regular gym, while others prefer circuit training or crossfit. While all these exercises reap various benefits, F45 has opted to combine all these into 45minutes of madness, 6 days a week.
The gym is “rearrang... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Biking/ Cycling, Featured, Health and Fitness, Multisport Nuvali’s Dirt Weekend to Host the Philippine Qualifying Race for the 2016 World Mountain Bike Championship by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 22nd, 2015
If you’re into biking, then I’m sure the Nuvali Dirt Weekend is something you’re already familiar with. But in case you aren’t, you better start training because you wouldn’t want to miss it!
Nuvali’s “Dirt Weekend” has been regarded as one of the major mountain bike events in the country, as well as one of Nuvali’s signature events that encapsulate the sustainability philosophy that the eco-city strives to adhere to. This ye... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Multisport, workout and exercise Rexona FitFest 2015: A Fitness Festival with 3 Different Workouts to Enjoy by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 16th, 2015
For the past 5 years, Rexona has been hosting the already-iconic Rexona Rn where running, fitness and fun are combined into on spectacular event! For those who’ve experienced some of their runs, we all remember Rexona for their unique take on making fun runs extra fun! Each year, they would surprise runners by introducing something new for us to look forward to. For the past 2 years, the Rexona music run became among crowd favorites.
This ye... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness New Balance Power Run 2015: Same Good Race, Brand New Venue by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 15th, 2015
The New Balance Power Run must be one of the veterans when it comes to running events. They’ve been around for several years now and are most known for the unique 25k distance category! This year, the New Balance Power Run will once again bring us the same cool categories and freebies but with a brand new route that’s never been used before!
New Balance Power Run 2015
When: November 8, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Vista C... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )