- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Lifestyle and Events Giveaway Alert: Domex Celebrates #WorldToiletDay this November with #1MCleanToilets by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 24th, 2015
Restrooms are very important in any home or establishment. This is where we go to wash our hands, wash our faces, get cleaned and mostly to release any toxins from our body every time we do our "thing". Unfortunately, though this is the place for us to get clean, it also tends to turn into one of the dirtiest places in a house or establishment.
This month, Unilever Philippines, through its brand Domex launches it's World Toilet D... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights 7-Eleven Run 2016: Coming this January 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 20th, 2015
After the successful Run 800 in 2013, Run 1000 in 2014 and Run 1500 in 2015, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 2016 this coming January 17, 2016.
For the past years, 7 eleven has been celebrating each milestone through the 7-eleven runs. Early this year, they celebrated the opening of their 1000th store and through a very successful run along Cavitex. But before you start imagining 2016 7-eleven stores, the organizers have opted to rename the run b... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Armoured and Empowered Women of Will with Under Armour by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 17th, 2015
We all want to be fit and healthy and the only way to do it is depends on how we manage our lifestyle. To become a woman of will, we need to be driven, strong, and fearless to accomplish any circumstances that come our way.
Women of Will – in this month long women’s celebration, Under Armour engages five inspiring and prominent women namely Gretchen Ho, Pia Cayetano, Elle Adda, Meggie Ochoa and Doray Elis. Under Armour’s own women of wil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run 2015: Run for a Cause in Davao and Metro Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 12th, 2015
There are thousands of runs that happen every year, however, only a handful of those runs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy… McDonald’s McHappy Day Stripes Run being one of them!
A lot of people, both young and old have started living healthier lifestyles and included running as part of their routines. Working out is guaranteed to make anyone feel better, but imagine how much better it would be to know that running can help Filipin... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events Global Toilet Sanitation Problem Leads to 443 Million Missed School Days by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 9th, 2015
According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), children around the world miss an estimated 443 million school days each year because of diseases caused by poor sanitation and hygiene practices, including using unsanitary toilets. Simply put, this number of sick days is equivalent to all grade school and high school classrooms in the Philippines being empty for one month. This sanitation-related concern hinders the children... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Hotel Quickly: Your Best Friend for Last Minute Hotel Bookings by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
They say it’s always best to plan ahead, to book your hotels and tickets way before you ever your target date to make sure nothing goes wrong. Though this may be a little more ideal, it isn’t always practical. Moreover, a lot of people don’t really finalize their plans until a few days or a week before. So what happens then?
Way back then, backpacking could be scary and risky because of this big chance that all hotels in the area are ful... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Gatorade Run 2015 and Its New Powerhouse Line-Up of Ambassadors by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
After a historic stroll down memory lane in celebration of its golden anniversary, Gatorade is all set to pave the way for greatness. The world’s favorite sports drink beefs up its roster with the official launch of its newest variant – the orange and grapefruit flavor based White Lightning.
With the new variant comes a powerhouse line-up of ambassadors who are among the top local athletes of this generation—UAAP ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, First Day of School, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, workout and exercise F45: Functional Training in 45 Minutes by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 3rd, 2015
Each of us has our own interest when it comes to working out. Some people can spend hours just running on the road, while others find that boring and prefer other sports like boxing or muay thai. Some enjoy working out at the regular gym, while others prefer circuit training or crossfit. While all these exercises reap various benefits, F45 has opted to combine all these into 45minutes of madness, 6 days a week.
The gym is “rearrang... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Biking/ Cycling, Featured, Health and Fitness, Multisport Nuvali’s Dirt Weekend to Host the Philippine Qualifying Race for the 2016 World Mountain Bike Championship by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 22nd, 2015
If you’re into biking, then I’m sure the Nuvali Dirt Weekend is something you’re already familiar with. But in case you aren’t, you better start training because you wouldn’t want to miss it!
Nuvali’s “Dirt Weekend” has been regarded as one of the major mountain bike events in the country, as well as one of Nuvali’s signature events that encapsulate the sustainability philosophy that the eco-city strives to adhere to. This ye... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Multisport, workout and exercise Rexona FitFest 2015: A Fitness Festival with 3 Different Workouts to Enjoy by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 16th, 2015
For the past 5 years, Rexona has been hosting the already-iconic Rexona Rn where running, fitness and fun are combined into on spectacular event! For those who’ve experienced some of their runs, we all remember Rexona for their unique take on making fun runs extra fun! Each year, they would surprise runners by introducing something new for us to look forward to. For the past 2 years, the Rexona music run became among crowd favorites.
This ye... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )