- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Register for a ‘RUNtarantantan’ Organized Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
When TV comedian and host Bearwin Meiley decided to turn over a new leaf and start living a healthier lifestyle, running became one of his go-to sports. Bearwin Meily of RUNtarantantan first made his mark in the running community through his running shirts! I remember seeing him a few years ago,promoting his shirt in one of the fun runs I participated in. I knew nothing about his brand, and very little about him, but the name ‘Runtarantantan’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (3 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Holiday Sale Kicks Off at Runnr and Brooks for Runners and Cyclists by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 14th, 2014
The most wonderful time of the year is quickly approaching and of course, what makes it even better is the holiday sale! Runnr and Brooks are kicking off the holiday sale and giving us an early Christmas with a variety of pre-holiday promos!
Running and Cycling Expo at Runnr BHS
From November 14 – 16, visit Runnr BHS and enjoy up to 70% off in their running and cycling expo at Runnr BHS! They will also be having a free runni... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights What Boosts Your Run? by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 12th, 2014
We all started running for different reasons. Most people did it to lose some weight, others just to have fun, others to stay fit and still others to maybe get over a heartbreak. We all start running for different reasons, we all continue doing it because we learn to love it.
I never considered myself to be a professional runner. I share my knowledge with friends and I keep running 'coz it's fun. Being part of adidas' BOOST YOUR RUN campai... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Rexona Run to Your Beat 2014 by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 8th, 2014
Last year, I along with other runners were literally dancing as we ran our 21k races at the Rexona Run to Your Beat 2013! I mean, I’ve been part of several fun runs that were quite memorable because of their unique twists and extra challenges, however, this was the only run that managed to make a 21k race seem like a short 5k! The music was pumping all throughout the route and you wouldn’t even notice that you’ve already been running for se... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Reebok FitHub Now Open in Glorietta 4 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2014
We all know the importance of working out and so does Reebok. Reebok has been a known brand for quiet some time now, and today, Reebok continues its mission to empower people to be fit for life with the launch of Philippines’ first ever Reebok FitHub Shop-in-Shop at the Royal Sporting House Store, 2nd Level Glorietta 4 Ayala Center Makati.
Designed to inspire people to move, to train, to get fit and have fun doing it, the Reebok ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Diet plans, Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Sports Books and Magazines, Workout Plans Century Tuna Superbods: FREE Videos and Meal Plans for a Fitter and Sexier Body by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 25th, 2014
Summer is coming and everyone is once again cramming to get that perfect toned and fit body to show off at the beach. However, I’m sure you’ll all agree that getting that dream body, let alone losing weight isn’t really all that easy. (Right?) And that’s why you’d all be thrilled to find out what Century Tuna has planned for this year’s Superbods Challenge!
For the past years, the Century Tuna Superbods had grown to be one of the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Relay, Running News and Highlights Sierra 51050: Five Man Team. 10 Kilometers Cumulative. 50 Kilometers To Cover. by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 26th, 2014
Ever pictured yourself running 50km? Well what if I told you that you could complete 50km with 4 other friends and just run 10k each?…and what if I told you it would take place in the challenging and beautiful hills of Tanay Rizal?
Running is an individual sport. It brings out the best and the worst in you, yet you still go back for more: another mile perhaps tomorrow. With the benefits of running, no wonder runner... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Sports Books and Magazines, workout and exercise Bianca Gonzales Shares Her Get-Confident Secrets in the January-February issue of Women’s Health Magazine by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 19th, 2014
I’ve always thought that Bianca Gonzales looked amazing! She’s got that lean sexy body a lot of women wish they had. Some might dismiss the idea of being fit and just assume that Bianca was born thin, however, Bianca shares how hard she works to really maintain her gorgeous curves.
During the recent presscon for Men’s Heath and Women’s Health magazines, Bianca shared how lucky she was that she did not easily gain weight. Howeve... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, Sports Books and Magazines Geoff Eigenmann Loses 40 Pounds in Just 3 Months! Find Out How in the January–February 2014 Issue of Men’s Health Magazine by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 17th, 2014
Before the year ended, I was contacted by Men’s Health / Women’s Health magazine for the launch and presscon of their January – February issue with Geoff Eigenmann and Bianca Gonzales on the cover. The mere mention of Geoff’s name already made me jump from my seat with excitement! I even called my fiance, screaming with joy telling him that I’ll finally be able to see Geoff in person! (kilig much?)
As happy as I was for thi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Condura Skyway Marathon 2014 Officially Cancelled by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2013
It’s one of the runs both elite runners and newbie runners look forward to every year. It’s one of the runs most train for and several long to experience. Ever since it’s first run back in 2005, the Condura Skyway Marathon has quickly grown to be one of the most anticipated races of the year. Runners look forward to joining this run not only because of the cool singlets/shirts, awesome medals, organized run and varied causes, but mostly bec... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )