- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Training Nike Run Club–Free Training Every Tues and Thurs in BGC by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 11th, 2016
The first ever Nike all women half marathon is happening in around 2 months! While a lot of you ladies are surely excited, there are still several others who still need a little more training to prepare themselves for the big day! Regardless of how long you’ve been running, proper training is still very crucial!
Nike+ Run Club (NRC) Manila, part of Nike’s largest and fastest growing global services platform for athletes, brings the best of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike+ First Ever All Women Half-Marathon by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 12th, 2016
Last year, Nike rocked our world as it brought us the first ever Nike All Women 10k Race… this year, they’re challenging the ladies even more by upgrading that 10k to a half marathon! Last year, almost 9,000 fit and fab ladies participated in the all-female 10k race, this year, Nike hopes that even more lovely ladies will join its first all-women half marathon in the country! Continuing the tradition and spirit of last year's race... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Nike All Women’s 10k Run: Over 8,000 Women Conquer Alabang by Cheryl Golangco on May 15th, 2015
The usual unisex runs have about 3,000 – 15,000 runners, so when I was told that over 8,000 women participated in the recently concluded Nike All Women’s 10k Run… my jaw dropped!
What?! More than 8,000 runners participated?!…and these were all women?! WOW!! Just wow! I didn’t realize how many women were slowly getting into running and how women are definitely taking over. It makes me feel proud that more and more women are looking at a... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, workout and exercise Nike Women Digital Media Conference and N+TC Workout with Emelda Vincent by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2015
Women today are very versatile. We crave exercise. We seek adventure. We are strong and “macho” yet continue to be the passionate and gentle caregivers we need to be. A few weeks ago, I attended the Nike Women Digital Media Conference and got the chance to listen to different Nike women share their thoughts, insights and experiences using Nike.
Defining the Nike Woman
The first to take the stage was Nike Southeast Asia Brand D... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s 10k Manila this May 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 22nd, 2015
You’ve all heard the news and I’m sure you’re all super excited to run in the first ever Nike Women’s 10k run here in the Philippines! It is part of the global Nike Women’s Event Series, which includes the Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour. The global event series will see more than 200,000 women around the world celebrate and experience the power of sport through a series of one-of-a-kind, high-energy training events. So what ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour Set This 2015! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
Missing Nike’s annual running events yet? Boy do I have some good news for you! This year, Nike is planning a whole bunch of events especially for the women!! Check out the press release below. More details coming out soon so watch out for it!
Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour set course to major cities around the world such as Toronto, London and Hong Kong in 2015. .
With the new year under... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Nike Air Zoom Structure 18: Stability Has Never Been Faster by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 6th, 2014
Once you’ve finally decided to live a healthier lifestyle through running, the first question you ask would probably be, “what shoes should I buy?” Though the idea of buying new shoes surely excites most people, we have to take note of the type of shoes that would best fit us. Some shoes are meant for speed, others for comfort, others for stability and so on. Moreover, the type of shoe you purchase would also depend on your foot type. Runne... Read More » Tags Share Comments (14 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, workout and exercise Nike Training Club for Women Preview Party by Cheryl Golangco on May 13th, 2013
When Nike invited some female bloggers and magazine editors for a media event, all we expected was the usual "press launch" and a short run afterward. Boy were we in for a surprise when we saw the entire setup right outside Planet Sports in BGC.
Nike Philippines’ Country Marketing Head Ms. Courtney Cole-Faso with Nike Master Trainer Ms. Marie Purvis and Nike product specialist Andro Torres
The awesome display of the new Planet S... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+: The Perfect Fit for the Perfect Run by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 7th, 2013
Last week, some running bloggers including myself were invited to try out the new Nike Flyknit Luna 1! We ran around 1 kilometer around BGC to give these babies a little test drive. So what did I think about it? Hmm… let’s see.
I’ve been a huge fan of NIKE ever since. My first running shoes were a pair of Nike. Though I’ve come to love other brands, Nike will always be my first love.
The Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ has been ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Nike We Run Manila: Thoughts and Experiences by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 10th, 2012
New? Visit the Little Running Teacher Facebook page for updates and photos of this and other future runs!
When Nike first released news on their upcoming run, people started flocking to the registration sites to save a slot. The singlet and finisher’s shirt were enough to keep these runners happy… including myself! So as race day drew closer, so did the excitement! Not only were we all getting to be part of this memorable run, but we also... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )