- Filed under: Health and Fitness, workout and exercise Nike Women Digital Media Conference and N+TC Workout with Emelda Vincent by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2015
Women today are very versatile. We crave exercise. We seek adventure. We are strong and “macho” yet continue to be the passionate and gentle caregivers we need to be. A few weeks ago, I attended the Nike Women Digital Media Conference and got the chance to listen to different Nike women share their thoughts, insights and experiences using Nike.
Defining the Nike Woman
The first to take the stage was Nike Southeast Asia Brand D... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s 10k Manila this May 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 22nd, 2015
You’ve all heard the news and I’m sure you’re all super excited to run in the first ever Nike Women’s 10k run here in the Philippines! It is part of the global Nike Women’s Event Series, which includes the Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour. The global event series will see more than 200,000 women around the world celebrate and experience the power of sport through a series of one-of-a-kind, high-energy training events. So what ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour Set This 2015! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
Missing Nike’s annual running events yet? Boy do I have some good news for you! This year, Nike is planning a whole bunch of events especially for the women!! Check out the press release below. More details coming out soon so watch out for it!
Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour set course to major cities around the world such as Toronto, London and Hong Kong in 2015. .
With the new year under... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Nike Air Zoom Structure 18: Stability Has Never Been Faster by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 6th, 2014
Once you’ve finally decided to live a healthier lifestyle through running, the first question you ask would probably be, “what shoes should I buy?” Though the idea of buying new shoes surely excites most people, we have to take note of the type of shoes that would best fit us. Some shoes are meant for speed, others for comfort, others for stability and so on. Moreover, the type of shoe you purchase would also depend on your foot type. Runne... Read More » Tags Share Comments (14 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, workout and exercise Nike Training Club for Women Preview Party by Cheryl Golangco on May 13th, 2013
When Nike invited some female bloggers and magazine editors for a media event, all we expected was the usual "press launch" and a short run afterward. Boy were we in for a surprise when we saw the entire setup right outside Planet Sports in BGC.
Nike Philippines’ Country Marketing Head Ms. Courtney Cole-Faso with Nike Master Trainer Ms. Marie Purvis and Nike product specialist Andro Torres
The awesome display of the new Planet S... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+: The Perfect Fit for the Perfect Run by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 7th, 2013
Last week, some running bloggers including myself were invited to try out the new Nike Flyknit Luna 1! We ran around 1 kilometer around BGC to give these babies a little test drive. So what did I think about it? Hmm… let’s see.
I’ve been a huge fan of NIKE ever since. My first running shoes were a pair of Nike. Though I’ve come to love other brands, Nike will always be my first love.
The Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ has been ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Nike We Run Manila: Thoughts and Experiences by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 10th, 2012
New? Visit the Little Running Teacher Facebook page for updates and photos of this and other future runs!
When Nike first released news on their upcoming run, people started flocking to the registration sites to save a slot. The singlet and finisher’s shirt were enough to keep these runners happy… including myself! So as race day drew closer, so did the excitement! Not only were we all getting to be part of this memorable run, but we also... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Free race kits, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Uncategorized Nike We Run Manila Race Kit Giveaway! by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 12th, 2012
If you’re into running, then I’m sure you’ve heard of Nike’s upcoming race dubbed, “Nike We Run Manila”. It’s the perfect way to end the year, especially with the very cool singlet and finisher’s shirt!
Well, because I love you all so much, and the guys from Nike/ Ogilvy Public Relations think you guys deserve a little something… we’ve decided to raffle off 3 RACE KITS for NIKE WE RUN MANILA! Woot woot! Isn’t that e... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run, Running News and Highlights Nike We Run Manila 2012 by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 6th, 2012
After a very successful Nike We Run Manila 2011, Nike’s We Run is back for it’s second year, once again aiming to inspire, motivate and especially connect runners not only in Manila but in the entire world! So mark your calendars because on December 2, 2012, Filipino runners will be part of the global Run race movement.
The Nike We Run race movement will see a total of 395,500 runners from 34 cities and through this will establis... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Nike We Run Manila 2011 by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 18th, 2011
It's OUR city and we just RAN IT!! Woot woot! Congratulations to all finishers of Nike We Run Manila 2011!!!
My friends and I were really excited for this race, we did however already expect the overcrowding runners at the starting line. It was "bumper to bumper" from beginning till the second kilometer! The runners slowly dispersed after that but it was still very crowded! You had to literally dodge slow runners or refrain from getting hit by... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )