- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Benjamin Alves for Brooks: “Why Do I Run” by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 22nd, 2015
Why do you run? If you're a follower of this blog, you've probably seen me ask that question a couple of times. We all have our own reasons on why we run - for health, fitness or recreation.
Brooks gets up close and personal with celebrity athlete Benjamin Alves to find out how running fuels him to do better. For those of you unfamiliar with him, he is a Filipino actor and model under GMA network, and nephew of the well-known Piolo Pascual.
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Nike Air Zoom Structure 18: Stability Has Never Been Faster by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 6th, 2014
Once you’ve finally decided to live a healthier lifestyle through running, the first question you ask would probably be, “what shoes should I buy?” Though the idea of buying new shoes surely excites most people, we have to take note of the type of shoes that would best fit us. Some shoes are meant for speed, others for comfort, others for stability and so on. Moreover, the type of shoe you purchase would also depend on your foot type. Runne... Read More » Tags Share Comments (14 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels adidas Boost: What Boosts Your Run? (Video) by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 16th, 2014
The adidas Boost was first release sometime last year, 2013. Back then, they only had 1 color to choose from. I was happy the shoes I had at that time and paid little attention to this new line. However, my fiancé Philippe had just gotten back into running and decided to give these shoes a try. He was so happy with the shoes that he would constantly tell me about his runs - how the shoes made his landing softer, how he felt lighter with them, et... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights What Boosts Your Run? by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 12th, 2014
We all started running for different reasons. Most people did it to lose some weight, others just to have fun, others to stay fit and still others to maybe get over a heartbreak. We all start running for different reasons, we all continue doing it because we learn to love it.
I never considered myself to be a professional runner. I share my knowledge with friends and I keep running 'coz it's fun. Being part of adidas' BOOST YOUR RUN campai... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Running Gear and Apparels Endless Energy Begins with BOOST: adidas Continues to Expand its Energy Running Footprint by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2014
Herzogenaurach, Germany (February 2014) – Inspired by insight and driven by demand, adidas BOOST™ cushioning technology delivers the Energy Running solution that today’s runners are chasing.
As they hit the roads, tracks and trails in record numbers, today’s runners are seeking more from their runs and more from their running shoes. To answer the call, adidas and partner BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, develop... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Reebok FitHub Now Open in Glorietta 4 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2014
We all know the importance of working out and so does Reebok. Reebok has been a known brand for quiet some time now, and today, Reebok continues its mission to empower people to be fit for life with the launch of Philippines’ first ever Reebok FitHub Shop-in-Shop at the Royal Sporting House Store, 2nd Level Glorietta 4 Ayala Center Makati.
Designed to inspire people to move, to train, to get fit and have fun doing it, the Reebok ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights, Triathlon Enervon Activ Will To Win: Get Up To 70% Off on Rudy Project Items! by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2013
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! It’s the time of the year again for us to go shopping not just for friends, but for ourselves as well. Well if you plan to go shopping, be sure to include Enervon Activ capsules in your shopping list to get a guaranteed discount of 70% on premium Rudy Project gear! Woah! Check out Enervon’s Press Release below.
Beat sports fatigue, train harder and be rewarded for it! If you have the will t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels World Balance Unveils Its Newest Trail Running Shoes for Women by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 30th, 2013
Trail running is becoming more and more common these days. It’s one experience I recommend everyone to try at least once, especially if you’re into running. But before you go conquer the trails, go pick out a good pair of trail running shoes first.
For ladies who to take running into the extreme by doing trail runs will surely love the benefits of a lightweight and reliable traction shoe as World Balance launches C... Read More » Tags Share Comments (426 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels adidas Crazycool Line: Featuring Climacool Technology by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 23rd, 2013
Who doesn’t love a new pair of shoes? adidas constantly updates their line with the newest innovations and the coolest colors. Just recently, they’ve released the new Crazycool line which features the climacool technology.
adidas is excited to introduce the new CRAZYCOOL to the next generation of runners who value maximum flexibility, breathability and comfort. Featuring climacool® technology, the new CRAZYCOOL ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (430 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Tevasphere Speed Conquers the Muddy Terrain of Eartheaven San Mateo Rizal by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 9th, 2013
Trail running is very different from running on pavement. Trails can range from easy, which refer to those flat trails that are solid like pavement to extremely difficult like the one we experienced at the Teva Trail Challenge. More on that HERE.
Selecting the right pair of shoes for each surface is another challenge athletes need to take. It’s important to wear the right shoes not only to ease the race for you but also to ensure s... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )