- Filed under: Biking/ Cycling, circuit training, Featured, Health and Fitness, Training, workout and exercise 5 Workout Machines that Can Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals by Bea Chua on Jul 1st, 2016
Coming from humble beginnings in Taichung, Taiwan four decades ago, Johnson Health Tech (JHT) has grown to be the largest fitness manufacturer in Asia, and third in the world today – with 24 wholly-owned subsidiaries, a service network of 60 countries, and 315 retail stores. Further extending its claim on the Asian market, JHT has just recently set foot and established a subsidiary in the Philippines.
During the corporate launch of Johnson ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: circuit training, Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise MediCard – Metafit Fitness Boot Camp Season 3: Get Fit and Strong through Metafit by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 21st, 2014
Being fit isn’t just about having the right curves and looking good. Being fit means FEELING good and FEELING strong. Just because you’re thin, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re fit. These are just some of the things when I joined FitFil a few years ago and what you’ll surely learn when you join season 3 of Metafit this February.
What: Medicard-Metafit Fitness Boot Camp Season 3
Where: Cul-de-Sac of Westagate ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: circuit training, Featured, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise Platinum Executive Fitness Gym: Getting the Ideal Body in Style by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 10th, 2013
If you want to get that ideal body, then a simple diet is not enough. Though it helps, you won’t get your picture perfect body without a little work out.
So what are some good gyms we could visit? I live somewhere near QC and there really aren't that many decent gyms in the area. Luckily, I recently discovered this cool new gym along Gilmore Avenue - Platinum Executive Fitness Gym! It’s the gym that has everything you want and more... Read More » Tags Share Comments (4 )
- Filed under: circuit training, Health and Fitness Complete the Circuit at the NEW 360 Fitness Club in Quezon City by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 13th, 2013
Yesterday, January 12, marked the official store opening of the new branch of 360 Fitness Club in Quezon City. I love the circuit because it often seems so easy yet I always end up sweating A LOT! It’s also very useful for people like me who easily get bored.
Complete the Circuit at the NEW 360 Fitness Club in Quezon City
The 360 Fitness Club in QC was a lot smaller than the one in Makati, but it was still complete with the basic eq... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: circuit training, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise 360 Fitness Club Grand Opening in Quezon City by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 5th, 2013
360 Fitness Club is the country's pioneer in express fitness. They are best known for introducing the 360 Circuit -- a customized, 30 minute circuit training program that uses only free weights, suspension trainers, kettle bells, other functional equipment and body weight for a maximum workout. The circuit offers five different programs to choose from, depending on one's fitness goals: weight loss, toning, strength, athletic performance, or gener... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )