- Filed under: Biking/ Cycling, circuit training, Featured, Health and Fitness, Training, workout and exercise 5 Workout Machines that Can Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals by Bea Chua on Jul 1st, 2016
Coming from humble beginnings in Taichung, Taiwan four decades ago, Johnson Health Tech (JHT) has grown to be the largest fitness manufacturer in Asia, and third in the world today – with 24 wholly-owned subsidiaries, a service network of 60 countries, and 315 retail stores. Further extending its claim on the Asian market, JHT has just recently set foot and established a subsidiary in the Philippines.
During the corporate launch of Johnson ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Diet plans, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise, Workout Plans Contours Advance Face and Body Sculpting: Giving You an Extra Boost to Weight Loss by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 26th, 2016
Weight loss, whether for fitness or vanity, is not always an easy thing to do. While I'm very much for the proper way of doing things - through diet and exercise, I can't deny that there are a lot of people who also need a little help. Thankfully there are places like Contours that do just that.
Contours offer a variety of services for either facial or body care. Last month I got to try Laserfit.
What is Laserfit?
"Laserfit is a holist... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Health and Nutrition Herbalife Nutrition at Work: On Obesity and Brain Fuctionality by Cheryl Villareal on May 11th, 2016
Survey Reveals Majority of Philippines’ Workforce are at Risk of Obesity
Even without the official numbers, you can already tell just by looking at the people around you how several of our fellow Filipinos are at risk of obesity. Obesity however is just the tip of the iceberg. Imagine all the illnesses one can obtain because of being overweight – diabetes, heart attack etc.
Recently, Herbalife, a global nutrition company released the find... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fit and Healthy, Food and Dining, Health and Fitness Daily’s Diet: Counting the Right Kind of Calories by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 29th, 2015
Calorie based diets have been growing more and more popular in the recent year. Many companies offer calorie controlled meals that are delivered straight to your doorstep every day. I’ve tried low calorie diets in the past and though I felt the food was okay, I would often times still end up hungry. I tried other diets which I was very happy with, but then heard of Daily’s and got curious.
Daily’s Diet is a whole team that is behind you ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Register for a ‘RUNtarantantan’ Organized Run by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 15th, 2015
When TV comedian and host Bearwin Meiley decided to turn over a new leaf and start living a healthier lifestyle, running became one of his go-to sports. Bearwin Meily of RUNtarantantan first made his mark in the running community through his running shirts! I remember seeing him a few years ago,promoting his shirt in one of the fun runs I participated in. I knew nothing about his brand, and very little about him, but the name ‘Runtarantantan’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (4 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Vietura Aesthetic Center at Sofitel: Effective and Non-Invasive Treatments You Need by Cheryl Villareal on May 13th, 2014
Everyone wants to look their best all the time. It’s not being vain or narcissistic, it’s simply being human. A percentage of people are even willing to go under the knife just to get the looks, color or shape they desire. Luckily for today’s generation, there are more than a hundred ways to look and feel better without having to resolve to surgery, one of which is through Sofitel’s own Vietura Aesthetic Center.
With medical ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Diet plans, Health and Fitness Cohen’s Lifestyle Center: Weight-Loss and Wellness Through Proper Nutrition by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 15th, 2014
Whether we admit it or not, we all want to look our best all the time. Looking good does not exactly mean being skinny, but it DOES mean being healthy. In many people’s desperate quest to have a sexier body, they’ve resorted to pills and medications that don’t really work and are surely unhealthy. Others have deprived themselves from eating to get thinner, though it probably works, it doesn’t necessarily mean your body is healthy.
In t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Diet plans, Featured, Health and Fitness Century Tuna Superbods Super Challenge with John Lloyd Cruz, Anne Curtis Smith and the Boys Night Out by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 8th, 2014
A few days ago, I shared a few things about this year’s Century Tuna Superbods Challenge. In case you missed it, do check out http://www.littlerunningteacher.com/century-tuna-superbods-free-videos-and-meal-plans-for-a-fitter-and-sexier-body/
The Century Tuna Superbods is back, but as mentioned in my previous post, this year isn’t just about the models, ‘coz this year it’s all about you! The people over at century tuna felt that it was ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, Sports Books and Magazines Geoff Eigenmann Loses 40 Pounds in Just 3 Months! Find Out How in the January–February 2014 Issue of Men’s Health Magazine by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 17th, 2014
Before the year ended, I was contacted by Men’s Health / Women’s Health magazine for the launch and presscon of their January – February issue with Geoff Eigenmann and Bianca Gonzales on the cover. The mere mention of Geoff’s name already made me jump from my seat with excitement! I even called my fiance, screaming with joy telling him that I’ll finally be able to see Geoff in person! (kilig much?)
As happy as I was for thi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )