- Filed under: Biking/ Cycling, circuit training, Featured, Health and Fitness, Training, workout and exercise 5 Workout Machines that Can Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals by Bea Chua on Jul 1st, 2016
Coming from humble beginnings in Taichung, Taiwan four decades ago, Johnson Health Tech (JHT) has grown to be the largest fitness manufacturer in Asia, and third in the world today – with 24 wholly-owned subsidiaries, a service network of 60 countries, and 315 retail stores. Further extending its claim on the Asian market, JHT has just recently set foot and established a subsidiary in the Philippines.
During the corporate launch of Johnson ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Health and Nutrition, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, workout and exercise Metabeats: A Fitness and Wellness Nutrition Show with Coaches Jim and Toni Saret by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 15th, 2016
Everyone wants to be fit and healthy, but not everyone is willing to spend hours in the gym (and another hour stuck in traffic) just to achieve that. Moreover, with all the new techniques shared online, it’s not that difficult to come up with our own set of exercises at home. Though there are a lot of excellent gyms out there, not having the time or money to enroll in one does not give you an excuse to stop working out. As they say in Filipino,... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise ‘Glamping by Lifestyle’ Returns to Level Up The 2016 Summer Siren Festival by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 5th, 2016
‘Glamping by Lifestyle’ is making a comeback to the Summer Siren Festival at Crystal Beach in Zambales from April 8 to 10.
Lifestyle, the premiere cable channel for women, has once more teamed up with leading adventure company Travel Factor to promise another fabulous beach glamping experience to party-going adventure-seekers.
After pioneering what has become a travel phenomenon to adventure enthusiasts, Lifestyle brings a combination of ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Diet plans, Featured, Health and Fitness Century Tuna Superbods Super Challenge with John Lloyd Cruz, Anne Curtis Smith and the Boys Night Out by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 8th, 2014
A few days ago, I shared a few things about this year’s Century Tuna Superbods Challenge. In case you missed it, do check out http://www.littlerunningteacher.com/century-tuna-superbods-free-videos-and-meal-plans-for-a-fitter-and-sexier-body/
The Century Tuna Superbods is back, but as mentioned in my previous post, this year isn’t just about the models, ‘coz this year it’s all about you! The people over at century tuna felt that it was ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Diet plans, Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Sports Books and Magazines, Workout Plans Century Tuna Superbods: FREE Videos and Meal Plans for a Fitter and Sexier Body by Cheryl Villareal on Feb 25th, 2014
Summer is coming and everyone is once again cramming to get that perfect toned and fit body to show off at the beach. However, I’m sure you’ll all agree that getting that dream body, let alone losing weight isn’t really all that easy. (Right?) And that’s why you’d all be thrilled to find out what Century Tuna has planned for this year’s Superbods Challenge!
For the past years, the Century Tuna Superbods had grown to be one of the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: circuit training, Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise MediCard – Metafit Fitness Boot Camp Season 3: Get Fit and Strong through Metafit by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 21st, 2014
Being fit isn’t just about having the right curves and looking good. Being fit means FEELING good and FEELING strong. Just because you’re thin, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re fit. These are just some of the things when I joined FitFil a few years ago and what you’ll surely learn when you join season 3 of Metafit this February.
What: Medicard-Metafit Fitness Boot Camp Season 3
Where: Cul-de-Sac of Westagate ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, workout and exercise FitFil Fitness Boot Camp with Coach Jim Saret by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 17th, 2012
Back in my teenage years, I remember weighing around 115++ pounds.. it wasn’t really bad except that my body wasn’t proportional when I gained weight...by that I mean my chin and belly got really fat but the rest of my body stayed thin. Hence, I started trying to lose weight. I failed miserably until I just stopped paying too much attention to my weight and just started eating a balanced meal instead.
Ever since then, I’ve enjoyed life t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )