- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Last Week to Catch The Zombie Room: Breakout at Trinoma by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 11th, 2015
If you’ve read my blogs, you’d probably know how much I enjoy BREAKOUT. Every room has a different story, every room is a challenge, every room has a problem to be solved, and in every room, you have to work together in order to break out before your time expires.
Breakout is usually held in Paragon Plaza, there, they have 5 rooms with varying themes. However, every once in a while, the organizers want to break out and try different venues f... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Batangas Boosts Tourism with Back-to-Back Events: Karipasan 2015, Earth and Water Festival 2015, Waiters’ Race and More by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 17th, 2015
When the holidays roll in, people immediately think of where to go for some much needed R&R. Though I very much enjoy staying in places such as Coron, there are also several places closer to Manila that are taken for granted – one of which is Batangas.
A couple of weeks ago, I and several bloggers were invited to stay in Batangas to join in on their festivities. Their celebrations mostly revolved around the city’s beauty, showcasing it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Feet of Happiness at Slidefest Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 14th, 2015
Summer is coming in a few months… what are you looking forward to? The beach, parties, out of town trips? What aboout a 1000 Ft. SLIDE?! Yep! You read that right, a slide that 1000 feet long! From the same people behind Outbreak Manila and Breakout Philippines comes another super exciting event for everyone to look forward to!
Slidefest Philippines is a family-friendly, adrenalin pumping slip and slide water event. It is more than ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Tree Top Adventure in Baguio: Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 2nd, 2015
Since I started running 5 years ago, I also started becoming more adventurous with my usual activities. More than just trying out new sports and fitness activities, I’ve also been curious and on the look out for more thrilling (but not deadly) adventures to do with my fiance and friends. The Philippines is definitely no newcomer when it comes to the world of Adventure with its skywalk in Cebu, cliff diving in Boracay and many more. Well, why do... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Tests Friendships with the New Limbo Room by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 31st, 2015
I just LOVE Breakout Philippines! The whole idea of being trapped in a room with friends and frantically looking for clues to escape is weirdly fun! (haha)
So far, I’ve tried 3 rooms from Outbreak Manila, namely Adarna’s Lair, Room 13 and just recently… the Limbo Room. I’ve been asked a couple of times which room I enjoyed the most and honestly, there’s just no right answer. Each room has its own unique twist and story to offer. You ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Cow Bell Steak Café: Quality and Affordable Steaks in Makati by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 15th, 2014
I’m a steak lover and am always on the lookout for delicious steak restaurants in Manila. Now, I have my top 3, but I’m still always on the lookout for good steaks at affordable costs. A few weeks ago, I discovered one that just opened along Jupiter Avenue in Makati. Its simple yet creative logo caught my attention and had me walking in there unplanned. In case you hadn’t noticed, check out the fork on the cow’s head. “wink*
Cow Bell... Read More » Tags Share Comments (14 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines New Room: “Will You be Trapped in Limbo Forever?” by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 12th, 2014
I love Breakout Philippines! I've tried 2 of their 3 rooms and they just added a 4th room this week!! Woot woot! Go BOOK now before slots are filled! You'd definitely want to experience this!
The first real-life escape room game in the Philippines has another surprise for you all! Breakout Philippines is opening another room called Limbo this Sunday, December 14, 2014. We would like to invite everyone to play th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Family and Parenting, Lifestyle and Events Domex “Fiesta” Video: A Pledge for One Million Clean Toilets by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 18th, 2014
Whenever I go out and do restaurant or hotel reviews, I often take into consideration what the comfort rooms look like. You see, I feel it's one of the few things people tend to overlook and give less importance to, but should actually be a main priority. In our own homes, some people go all out in decorating their living rooms and bedrooms but would often neglect their comfort rooms. Did you know though, that 7 million people in the Philippines ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Awards Night, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events PLDT Kaasenso Cyberya: Internet Cafe Negosyo by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2014
Last week's Gabay Guro Grand Gathering was a momentous event that I won't soon forget! All those celebrities singing and dancing on stage, not to mention all the super cool prizes given away certainly made it a day to remember for all teachers! Thanks again PLDT and MVP!
One of the most interesting prizes given away that day was probably the PLDT Kaasenso Cyberya, a mini internet cafe business.
PLDT Kaasenso Cyberya:
EVP, Head of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Concerts and Plays, Featured, Lifestyle and Events PLDT Gabay Guro Grand Gathering: The Biggest Tribute to All Teachers by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 9th, 2014
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” - William Arthur Ward
Teaching is a passion. We get into it not for money, not for fame but for the joy and happiness it brings to us to be able to impart knowledge and mold minds. 5 years ago, I decided to be a teacher, and I’ve never regretted that decision since. Now I won’t lie, teaching 4-year olds isn’t exac... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )