- Filed under: Featured, Fit and Healthy, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Travel and Events Glamping by Lifestyle 2016: Why You Shouldn’t Miss the Next One by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 26th, 2016
I love nature. I love walking on the beach, watching the birds, interacting with the animals, watching the sunset, etc. I love it. However, I never exactly saw myself camping. Camping is a whole different story, especially ‘coz I also love having a clean restroom to take a shower and just do my business. Hence, the closest I ever got to “exploring” nature was during one of my trail runs, or an ordinary trip to the beach (with accommodations... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Slidefest Philippines: The Country’s Biggest Slip and Slide Just Got Bigger by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 6th, 2016
No matter how “serious” some people may seem, trust that there’s this inner child in them that just wants to break free! Every now and then, we get to nurture this inner child as we hang out with friends and just have fun and go crazy. So how would your inner child feel if I told you that a 1000 foot long slide plus several fun inflatables will be set up in Alabang this coming April 16 and 17? C’mon… don’t try to hide your excitement.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Presents Its Newest Horror Room: Hide and Seek by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 5th, 2016
Plan, solve, escape – that is Breakout Philippine’s game plan. I feel however that this isn’t enough for their newest room because of a special "guest". Think you can handle being trapped in a room with an alleged ghost? Yep, you read that right. AN ACTUAL GHOST.
For those who have no idea yet about how Breakout Philippines works, you are basically locked in a room with your group where you need to find hidden objects, decipher clues and... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Lifestyle and Events Giveaway Alert: Domex Celebrates #WorldToiletDay this November with #1MCleanToilets by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 24th, 2015
Restrooms are very important in any home or establishment. This is where we go to wash our hands, wash our faces, get cleaned and mostly to release any toxins from our body every time we do our "thing". Unfortunately, though this is the place for us to get clean, it also tends to turn into one of the dirtiest places in a house or establishment.
This month, Unilever Philippines, through its brand Domex launches it's World Toilet D... Read More » Tags Share Comments (51 )
- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events Global Toilet Sanitation Problem Leads to 443 Million Missed School Days by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 9th, 2015
According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), children around the world miss an estimated 443 million school days each year because of diseases caused by poor sanitation and hygiene practices, including using unsanitary toilets. Simply put, this number of sick days is equivalent to all grade school and high school classrooms in the Philippines being empty for one month. This sanitation-related concern hinders the children... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Hotel Quickly: Your Best Friend for Last Minute Hotel Bookings by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
They say it’s always best to plan ahead, to book your hotels and tickets way before you ever your target date to make sure nothing goes wrong. Though this may be a little more ideal, it isn’t always practical. Moreover, a lot of people don’t really finalize their plans until a few days or a week before. So what happens then?
Way back then, backpacking could be scary and risky because of this big chance that all hotels in the area are ful... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fit and Healthy, Food and Dining, Health and Fitness Daily’s Diet: Counting the Right Kind of Calories by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 29th, 2015
Calorie based diets have been growing more and more popular in the recent year. Many companies offer calorie controlled meals that are delivered straight to your doorstep every day. I’ve tried low calorie diets in the past and though I felt the food was okay, I would often times still end up hungry. I tried other diets which I was very happy with, but then heard of Daily’s and got curious.
Daily’s Diet is a whole team that is behind you ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Featured, Fieldtrip Suggestions, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Teaching Ideas KidZania Manila Sneak Peek: Top 5 Reasons Why Every Child Should Check This Place Out by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 2nd, 2015
Ever since the announcement that KidZania was coming to Manila, kids, parents and teachers alike all got giddy and excited. Being a preschool teacher and child at heart, I too just couldn’t wait. It took more than a year, but finally, KidZania is opening its doors to the public this Aug. 7, 2015!
For those who have no idea what KidZania is all about, let me tell you all about it. KidZania is a place where kids rule. It’s a mini community whe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Sofitel’s Vietura Now Offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) to Help You Look and Feel Younger than Ever by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 23rd, 2015
All of us want to look and feel young as long as we can. One of the easiest and most recommended way of course is to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a balance of the right food and proper exercise. However, there are still some factors that can lead to dry and sagging skin, that’s where BHRT comes in.
Last June 29, Dra. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres along with her team of specialists unveiled the latest in their menu of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Concerts and Plays, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events More than a Hundred People Invaded Commerce Center to Find the Killer at WhoDunnIt by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 15th, 2015
Breakout Philippines has always had the freshest and coolest ideas for a good time with friends and family. From the awesome zombie runs, to the “fun”-tastic slidefest, Breakout Ph has got it covered! Last week, the Breakout team did it again with the huge suggest of WhoDunnIt in Commerce Center Alabang. For those who missed this, WhoDunnIt is an interactive game where participants need to interview victims/ actors and find clues to figure ou... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )