- Filed under: Featured, Fit and Healthy, Food and Dining, Health and Fitness Daily’s Diet: Counting the Right Kind of Calories by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 29th, 2015
Calorie based diets have been growing more and more popular in the recent year. Many companies offer calorie controlled meals that are delivered straight to your doorstep every day. I’ve tried low calorie diets in the past and though I felt the food was okay, I would often times still end up hungry. I tried other diets which I was very happy with, but then heard of Daily’s and got curious.
Daily’s Diet is a whole team that is behind you ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Featured, Fieldtrip Suggestions, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Teaching Ideas KidZania Manila Sneak Peek: Top 5 Reasons Why Every Child Should Check This Place Out by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 2nd, 2015
Ever since the announcement that KidZania was coming to Manila, kids, parents and teachers alike all got giddy and excited. Being a preschool teacher and child at heart, I too just couldn’t wait. It took more than a year, but finally, KidZania is opening its doors to the public this Aug. 7, 2015!
For those who have no idea what KidZania is all about, let me tell you all about it. KidZania is a place where kids rule. It’s a mini community whe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Sofitel’s Vietura Now Offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) to Help You Look and Feel Younger than Ever by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 23rd, 2015
All of us want to look and feel young as long as we can. One of the easiest and most recommended way of course is to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a balance of the right food and proper exercise. However, there are still some factors that can lead to dry and sagging skin, that’s where BHRT comes in.
Last June 29, Dra. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres along with her team of specialists unveiled the latest in their menu of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Concerts and Plays, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events More than a Hundred People Invaded Commerce Center to Find the Killer at WhoDunnIt by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 15th, 2015
Breakout Philippines has always had the freshest and coolest ideas for a good time with friends and family. From the awesome zombie runs, to the “fun”-tastic slidefest, Breakout Ph has got it covered! Last week, the Breakout team did it again with the huge suggest of WhoDunnIt in Commerce Center Alabang. For those who missed this, WhoDunnIt is an interactive game where participants need to interview victims/ actors and find clues to figure ou... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila WHODUNNIT: A Crime Solving Game by Breakout Interactive Theater by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 26th, 2015
Is it just me or have crime and investigation programs on TV become more interesting? In the past year up ‘till now, I find myself engaged in programs such as Law & Order, NCIS, Criminal Minds. The more I watch it, the more I feel like a “real” detective! (haha)…well sort of. You knw that feeling when you’re watching the show and you’re also somehow solving it while in your living room? Yeah, that’s how it feels! So when I heard... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events The Minions are BACK in McDonald’s: New Minions Happy Meal and Minions Combos to Choose From by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 24th, 2015
When the minions first came here around this time last year… I just lost it! I went crazy for them, and just like a little kid, I started collecting them! I even asked my relatives abroad to purchase the other minions that were not available here! So when I found out they were coming back… the kid in me just leaped for joy!
A full Minion experience awaits, as Kevin, Stuart and Bob, stars of the Minions Movie bring us the new Minions Happy Me... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Discovery Country Suites Tagaytay: Valuing the Importance of Family by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 16th, 2015
Last month for Mother’s Day, Discovery Country Suites Tagaytay launched a special campaign on Facebook that encouraged various people to send in their #Momspiration stories. Given as this was an opportunity to show off my mom, I immediately took it and sent in my entry.
I loved the idea of being able to share our story and that alone was enough for me. However, the Discovery Leisure Company wasn’t done with their Mother’s Day surpris... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Slidefest Philippines Takes Over Filinvest City with Their 1000 Foot Slide by Cheryl Golangco on May 19th, 2015
Last month, the organizers of Slidefest Philippines rocked Subic when they decided to put up a 1000 foot slide to beat the summer heat! People from Manila drove all the way to Subic to join this one-of-a-kind experience! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to make it then… but thankfully, I got to visit Slidefest Philippines in Filinvest last weekend… and it was AWESOME!
Last May 16 and 17, more than SEVEN THOUSAND people headed to ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Ft. Slip and Slide has Invaded Subic! FILINVEST next! by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 29th, 2015
April 24, 2015, Subic, Zambales— Nothing says summer more than sun, shades, water guns, and a giant slip and slide! Last April 18, 2015, three thousand five hundred people signed up to be a part of Slidefest Philippines, the first family-friendly, adrenalin-pumping, GIANT slip and slide event in the country. The event featured a one thousand foot slip and slide, music, refreshments, and the laughter of people racing down the wet ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Last Week to Catch The Zombie Room: Breakout at Trinoma by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 11th, 2015
If you’ve read my blogs, you’d probably know how much I enjoy BREAKOUT. Every room has a different story, every room is a challenge, every room has a problem to be solved, and in every room, you have to work together in order to break out before your time expires.
Breakout is usually held in Paragon Plaza, there, they have 5 rooms with varying themes. However, every once in a while, the organizers want to break out and try different venues f... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )