- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila WHODUNNIT: A Crime Solving Game by Breakout Interactive Theater by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 26th, 2015
Is it just me or have crime and investigation programs on TV become more interesting? In the past year up ‘till now, I find myself engaged in programs such as Law & Order, NCIS, Criminal Minds. The more I watch it, the more I feel like a “real” detective! (haha)…well sort of. You knw that feeling when you’re watching the show and you’re also somehow solving it while in your living room? Yeah, that’s how it feels! So when I heard... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events The Minions are BACK in McDonald’s: New Minions Happy Meal and Minions Combos to Choose From by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 24th, 2015
When the minions first came here around this time last year… I just lost it! I went crazy for them, and just like a little kid, I started collecting them! I even asked my relatives abroad to purchase the other minions that were not available here! So when I found out they were coming back… the kid in me just leaped for joy!
A full Minion experience awaits, as Kevin, Stuart and Bob, stars of the Minions Movie bring us the new Minions Happy Me... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Discovery Country Suites Tagaytay: Valuing the Importance of Family by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 16th, 2015
Last month for Mother’s Day, Discovery Country Suites Tagaytay launched a special campaign on Facebook that encouraged various people to send in their #Momspiration stories. Given as this was an opportunity to show off my mom, I immediately took it and sent in my entry.
I loved the idea of being able to share our story and that alone was enough for me. However, the Discovery Leisure Company wasn’t done with their Mother’s Day surpris... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Slidefest Philippines Takes Over Filinvest City with Their 1000 Foot Slide by Cheryl Golangco on May 19th, 2015
Last month, the organizers of Slidefest Philippines rocked Subic when they decided to put up a 1000 foot slide to beat the summer heat! People from Manila drove all the way to Subic to join this one-of-a-kind experience! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to make it then… but thankfully, I got to visit Slidefest Philippines in Filinvest last weekend… and it was AWESOME!
Last May 16 and 17, more than SEVEN THOUSAND people headed to ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Ft. Slip and Slide has Invaded Subic! FILINVEST next! by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 29th, 2015
April 24, 2015, Subic, Zambales— Nothing says summer more than sun, shades, water guns, and a giant slip and slide! Last April 18, 2015, three thousand five hundred people signed up to be a part of Slidefest Philippines, the first family-friendly, adrenalin-pumping, GIANT slip and slide event in the country. The event featured a one thousand foot slip and slide, music, refreshments, and the laughter of people racing down the wet ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Last Week to Catch The Zombie Room: Breakout at Trinoma by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 11th, 2015
If you’ve read my blogs, you’d probably know how much I enjoy BREAKOUT. Every room has a different story, every room is a challenge, every room has a problem to be solved, and in every room, you have to work together in order to break out before your time expires.
Breakout is usually held in Paragon Plaza, there, they have 5 rooms with varying themes. However, every once in a while, the organizers want to break out and try different venues f... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Batangas Boosts Tourism with Back-to-Back Events: Karipasan 2015, Earth and Water Festival 2015, Waiters’ Race and More by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 17th, 2015
When the holidays roll in, people immediately think of where to go for some much needed R&R. Though I very much enjoy staying in places such as Coron, there are also several places closer to Manila that are taken for granted – one of which is Batangas.
A couple of weeks ago, I and several bloggers were invited to stay in Batangas to join in on their festivities. Their celebrations mostly revolved around the city’s beauty, showcasing it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Feet of Happiness at Slidefest Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 14th, 2015
Summer is coming in a few months… what are you looking forward to? The beach, parties, out of town trips? What aboout a 1000 Ft. SLIDE?! Yep! You read that right, a slide that 1000 feet long! From the same people behind Outbreak Manila and Breakout Philippines comes another super exciting event for everyone to look forward to!
Slidefest Philippines is a family-friendly, adrenalin pumping slip and slide water event. It is more than ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Tree Top Adventure in Baguio: Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 2nd, 2015
Since I started running 5 years ago, I also started becoming more adventurous with my usual activities. More than just trying out new sports and fitness activities, I’ve also been curious and on the look out for more thrilling (but not deadly) adventures to do with my fiance and friends. The Philippines is definitely no newcomer when it comes to the world of Adventure with its skywalk in Cebu, cliff diving in Boracay and many more. Well, why do... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Tests Friendships with the New Limbo Room by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 31st, 2015
I just LOVE Breakout Philippines! The whole idea of being trapped in a room with friends and frantically looking for clues to escape is weirdly fun! (haha)
So far, I’ve tried 3 rooms from Outbreak Manila, namely Adarna’s Lair, Room 13 and just recently… the Limbo Room. I’ve been asked a couple of times which room I enjoyed the most and honestly, there’s just no right answer. Each room has its own unique twist and story to offer. You ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )