- Filed under: Fashion and Apparels, Lifestyle and Events Penshoppe’s Ultra Stretch Jeans and Its Newest Ambassador: Gigi Hadid by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 3rd, 2016
I love wearing jeans, the only thing is, jeans aren’t always easy to move around in. Unless we wear the really baggy elephant pants (which I won’t), jeans aren’t really ideal for someone who just can’t sit still… like me! (heehee) Thankfully, Penshoppe just recently released their ultra stretch jeans! When they said ultra stretch, they weren’t kidding! You can do so much more with these jeans without sacrificing fashion!
I personal... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Concerts and Plays, Featured, Foundations and Organizations, Lifestyle and Events In the Name of the Father: Benefit Concert on June 5 by Cheryl Villareal on May 23rd, 2016
When we think about fitness, we often only think about our physical bodies. Today, I’m here to promote a different kind of fitness – SPIRITUAL and EXISTENTIAL fitness.
Not long ago, I met a preacher by the name George Gabriel. When I first attended his talk, I was surprised at how young and good looking this preacher was. I came from a Catholic background so to me, preachers and priests were one of the same… of course I later on realized... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Duathlon, Fit and Healthy, Fun in Manila, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Multisport, People and Places, Results and Experiences, Travel and Events Batangas Earth and Fire Festival 2016: Ride, Run, and Play in Balete by Nel de Leon on May 18th, 2016
Ever thought of going to Balete, Batangas for a nice weekend getaway?
Batangas is roughly a two-hour drive from Manila and is probably the first in mind when we think of a nice beach or hiking activity. Usually, it's the popular towns that get in the list first -- Nasugbu, Cuenca, Taal, Laiya. How about considering Balete?
Sherdon and I got to experience Balete at the Batangas Earth and Fire Festival on the last weekend of January, organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fit and Healthy, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Travel and Events Glamping by Lifestyle 2016: Why You Shouldn’t Miss the Next One by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 26th, 2016
I love nature. I love walking on the beach, watching the birds, interacting with the animals, watching the sunset, etc. I love it. However, I never exactly saw myself camping. Camping is a whole different story, especially ‘coz I also love having a clean restroom to take a shower and just do my business. Hence, the closest I ever got to “exploring” nature was during one of my trail runs, or an ordinary trip to the beach (with accommodations... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Slidefest Philippines: The Country’s Biggest Slip and Slide Just Got Bigger by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 6th, 2016
No matter how “serious” some people may seem, trust that there’s this inner child in them that just wants to break free! Every now and then, we get to nurture this inner child as we hang out with friends and just have fun and go crazy. So how would your inner child feel if I told you that a 1000 foot long slide plus several fun inflatables will be set up in Alabang this coming April 16 and 17? C’mon… don’t try to hide your excitement.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Presents Its Newest Horror Room: Hide and Seek by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 5th, 2016
Plan, solve, escape – that is Breakout Philippine’s game plan. I feel however that this isn’t enough for their newest room because of a special "guest". Think you can handle being trapped in a room with an alleged ghost? Yep, you read that right. AN ACTUAL GHOST.
For those who have no idea yet about how Breakout Philippines works, you are basically locked in a room with your group where you need to find hidden objects, decipher clues and... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Lifestyle and Events Giveaway Alert: Domex Celebrates #WorldToiletDay this November with #1MCleanToilets by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 24th, 2015
Restrooms are very important in any home or establishment. This is where we go to wash our hands, wash our faces, get cleaned and mostly to release any toxins from our body every time we do our "thing". Unfortunately, though this is the place for us to get clean, it also tends to turn into one of the dirtiest places in a house or establishment.
This month, Unilever Philippines, through its brand Domex launches it's World Toilet D... Read More » Tags Share Comments (51 )
- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events Global Toilet Sanitation Problem Leads to 443 Million Missed School Days by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 9th, 2015
According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), children around the world miss an estimated 443 million school days each year because of diseases caused by poor sanitation and hygiene practices, including using unsanitary toilets. Simply put, this number of sick days is equivalent to all grade school and high school classrooms in the Philippines being empty for one month. This sanitation-related concern hinders the children... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Hotel Quickly: Your Best Friend for Last Minute Hotel Bookings by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 4th, 2015
They say it’s always best to plan ahead, to book your hotels and tickets way before you ever your target date to make sure nothing goes wrong. Though this may be a little more ideal, it isn’t always practical. Moreover, a lot of people don’t really finalize their plans until a few days or a week before. So what happens then?
Way back then, backpacking could be scary and risky because of this big chance that all hotels in the area are ful... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fit and Healthy, Food and Dining, Health and Fitness Daily’s Diet: Counting the Right Kind of Calories by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 29th, 2015
Calorie based diets have been growing more and more popular in the recent year. Many companies offer calorie controlled meals that are delivered straight to your doorstep every day. I’ve tried low calorie diets in the past and though I felt the food was okay, I would often times still end up hungry. I tried other diets which I was very happy with, but then heard of Daily’s and got curious.
Daily’s Diet is a whole team that is behind you ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )