- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Watsons Color Manila Challenge this April 19! by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 2nd, 2015
After posting photos of the super fun and colorful Color Manila Run last January, a bunch of friends came up to me asking when and where the next Color Run will take place. They were so envious and very much wanted to join in on the fun. So when I found out that Color Manila is happening again this Summer, I just couldn’t wait to share it with everyone!
Watsons – Color Manila Challenge 2015
When: April ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause NatGeo Earth Day Run 2015: Run for the Philippine Tamaraws by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 25th, 2015
Every year, the National Geographic Channel hosts an Earth Day Run in hopes of bring forth a bigger change in the country. For the past years, they have partnered with the World Wide Fund (WWF) for Nature and have come up with a variety of projects that will help give that extra boost for nature. Last year, it was for “bancas for the Philippines”, this year it’s a fight to help save one of the most endangered buffalo specie in the world… ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Batangas Boosts Tourism with Back-to-Back Events: Karipasan 2015, Earth and Water Festival 2015, Waiters’ Race and More by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 17th, 2015
When the holidays roll in, people immediately think of where to go for some much needed R&R. Though I very much enjoy staying in places such as Coron, there are also several places closer to Manila that are taken for granted – one of which is Batangas.
A couple of weeks ago, I and several bloggers were invited to stay in Batangas to join in on their festivities. Their celebrations mostly revolved around the city’s beauty, showcasing it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Feet of Happiness at Slidefest Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 14th, 2015
Summer is coming in a few months… what are you looking forward to? The beach, parties, out of town trips? What aboout a 1000 Ft. SLIDE?! Yep! You read that right, a slide that 1000 feet long! From the same people behind Outbreak Manila and Breakout Philippines comes another super exciting event for everyone to look forward to!
Slidefest Philippines is a family-friendly, adrenalin pumping slip and slide water event. It is more than ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Philhealth Run 2015: Ready, Tsekap, Go by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 5th, 2015
In celebration of our 20th year in February 2015, we are organizing a Nationwide, Simultaneous Run primarily to promote and advocate the benefits and services that we provide to our members.
The Run is envisioned to generate public awareness about the health care benefits that each and every member is entitled to, and how these may be availed of. The Run’s carrier theme is the primary care benefit package or ‘TSeKaP’ (Tamang Serbisyo par... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Tree Top Adventure in Baguio: Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 2nd, 2015
Since I started running 5 years ago, I also started becoming more adventurous with my usual activities. More than just trying out new sports and fitness activities, I’ve also been curious and on the look out for more thrilling (but not deadly) adventures to do with my fiance and friends. The Philippines is definitely no newcomer when it comes to the world of Adventure with its skywalk in Cebu, cliff diving in Boracay and many more. Well, why do... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Tests Friendships with the New Limbo Room by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 31st, 2015
I just LOVE Breakout Philippines! The whole idea of being trapped in a room with friends and frantically looking for clues to escape is weirdly fun! (haha)
So far, I’ve tried 3 rooms from Outbreak Manila, namely Adarna’s Lair, Room 13 and just recently… the Limbo Room. I’ve been asked a couple of times which room I enjoyed the most and honestly, there’s just no right answer. Each room has its own unique twist and story to offer. You ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Couples Run for Love in Handcuffs this Valentine Weekend by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 30th, 2015
Any plans for Valentines’ Day yet? While most of our friends are probably planning romantic getaways and candlelight dinners, I’m sure my running friends are looking for a good run to participate in with their sweetheart. While there are a lot of fun and cute runs happening this coming Valentine weekend, here’s one with a twist.
What’s the catch? Oh… nothing really, just that you’ll be running in handcuffs with your partner! So guy... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Cobra FedRun 2015 Race Review by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 29th, 2015
For the past years, the different Chinese schools around Manila have been holding their own fun runs in hopes of promoting a more active lifestyle to their students as well as further developing the school’s different programs. Some fun runs I’ve experienced joining are those of Xavier, St. Jude Catholic School and Makati Hope Christian School. This year, instead of having their individual runs, Federation of Filipino Chinese Alumni Associati... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nutrilite Health Run 2015 in Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
To cap of its 80th anniversary celebration, the world’s No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplement brand, Nutrilite will be staging the Philippine leg of the Nutrilite Health Run, a regional initiative that advocates wellness and healthy living. The run, which will be held in 3 key cities in the Philippines, already covered Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia and Singapore.
“Wellness has always ween the Nutrilite advocacy si... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )