- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Tests Friendships with the New Limbo Room by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 31st, 2015
I just LOVE Breakout Philippines! The whole idea of being trapped in a room with friends and frantically looking for clues to escape is weirdly fun! (haha)
So far, I’ve tried 3 rooms from Outbreak Manila, namely Adarna’s Lair, Room 13 and just recently… the Limbo Room. I’ve been asked a couple of times which room I enjoyed the most and honestly, there’s just no right answer. Each room has its own unique twist and story to offer. You ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Cobra FedRun 2015 Race Review by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 29th, 2015
For the past years, the different Chinese schools around Manila have been holding their own fun runs in hopes of promoting a more active lifestyle to their students as well as further developing the school’s different programs. Some fun runs I’ve experienced joining are those of Xavier, St. Jude Catholic School and Makati Hope Christian School. This year, instead of having their individual runs, Federation of Filipino Chinese Alumni Associati... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nutrilite Health Run 2015 in Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
To cap of its 80th anniversary celebration, the world’s No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplement brand, Nutrilite will be staging the Philippine leg of the Nutrilite Health Run, a regional initiative that advocates wellness and healthy living. The run, which will be held in 3 key cities in the Philippines, already covered Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia and Singapore.
“Wellness has always ween the Nutrilite advocacy si... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour Set This 2015! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
Missing Nike’s annual running events yet? Boy do I have some good news for you! This year, Nike is planning a whole bunch of events especially for the women!! Check out the press release below. More details coming out soon so watch out for it!
Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour set course to major cities around the world such as Toronto, London and Hong Kong in 2015. .
With the new year under... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause LezGo Run 2015: Everything is Awesome! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
A few days ago, I started seeing photos of LezGo run on Facebook. The idea of a Lego-inspired run really got me excited! I could just imagine everything that will take place that day, from the singlet, to the medal to the overall decorations! Everything is SURE to be awesome at the LEZGO run by RUNtarantantan!
LEZGO Run 2015
When: March 15, 2015
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Race Organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Register for a ‘RUNtarantantan’ Organized Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
When TV comedian and host Bearwin Meiley decided to turn over a new leaf and start living a healthier lifestyle, running became one of his go-to sports. Bearwin Meily of RUNtarantantan first made his mark in the running community through his running shirts! I remember seeing him a few years ago,promoting his shirt in one of the fun runs I participated in. I knew nothing about his brand, and very little about him, but the name ‘Runtarantantan’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (3 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Relay Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015 in Tanay, Rizal by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 14th, 2015
If you love running outside Manila, then this is one run you’ll probably enjoy! More than just the usual runs, the Sierra 51050 is a relay race that allows you to work together with your 5-member team to accumulate a total distance of 50km!
What: Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015
When: March 1, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Ten Cents Heaven, Tanay, Rizal
Race Organizer: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Financial Fitness Run 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 11th, 2015
After the success of last year’s Financial Fitness Run, CFA Society Philippines brings us the “Financial Fitness Run 2015 (FFR2015)” with the theme “Future of Finance Starts with You” this coming February 22!
“The “Future of Finance” is an global initiative by the CFA Institute to help shape a better finance and investment industry. The CFA Society Philippines, being one of the member societies of CFA Institute, is ta... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Tips Defy Gravity with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 4th, 2015
Yes, the title DOES say anti-gravity! When I was first invited to try out this new trend, I was both doubtful and excited. Doubtful ‘coz I really had no idea what to expect and was sort of thinking, “how can a treadmill be effective if there’s no gravity to work on?” and “seriously? anti-gravity? weh?” (haha) Then again, I was excited ‘coz of exactly that… ANTI-GRAVITY? This I gotta see!
Last week, I visited Kinetics Advance Ph... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )