- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause The Amway Nutrilite Health Run 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 10th, 2016
Nutrilite, the number one selling vitamin and dietary supplement brand will be hosting a run for a cause this coming January 28! By joining this run, not only do you get to sweat it out and get a good morning exercise, but you even get to gift a child with a good book!
Nutrilite Health Run 2016
January 24, 2016 – SM Mall of Asia Grounds, Pasay City
February 14, 2016 – ADC CDO Perla Compania De Seguros Bldg... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness SMDC Run: Happening on Feb 28, 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 5th, 2016
Homeowners, partners, employees and the general public all have something to look forward to as SMDC brings you the first ever SMDC Run this coming February 28! This much anticipated race aims to bring the SMDC community together to run as one in promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle.
SMDC Run 2016
When: February 28, 2016 (Sunday)
Where: Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Race Owner: SMDC
Race Organizer:... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Color Manila Run 2016: Carnival Tour by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2015
Besides all the amazing fireworks on New Year’s Eve, something else I look forward to as the New Year approaches is the Color Manila Run! It’s one of the hippest, coolest, most fun and most colorful runs around. It’s a fun run for the entire family to enjoy (just be careful though as young children might breathe in too much flour). So to get another colorful year started, make sure to register for the Color Manila Run before slots run out!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Lifestyle and Events Giveaway Alert: Domex Celebrates #WorldToiletDay this November with #1MCleanToilets by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 24th, 2015
Restrooms are very important in any home or establishment. This is where we go to wash our hands, wash our faces, get cleaned and mostly to release any toxins from our body every time we do our "thing". Unfortunately, though this is the place for us to get clean, it also tends to turn into one of the dirtiest places in a house or establishment.
This month, Unilever Philippines, through its brand Domex launches it's World Toilet D... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights 7-Eleven Run 2016: Coming this January 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 20th, 2015
After the successful Run 800 in 2013, Run 1000 in 2014 and Run 1500 in 2015, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 2016 this coming January 17, 2016.
For the past years, 7 eleven has been celebrating each milestone through the 7-eleven runs. Early this year, they celebrated the opening of their 1000th store and through a very successful run along Cavitex. But before you start imagining 2016 7-eleven stores, the organizers have opted to rename the run b... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Armoured and Empowered Women of Will with Under Armour by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 17th, 2015
We all want to be fit and healthy and the only way to do it is depends on how we manage our lifestyle. To become a woman of will, we need to be driven, strong, and fearless to accomplish any circumstances that come our way.
Women of Will – in this month long women’s celebration, Under Armour engages five inspiring and prominent women namely Gretchen Ho, Pia Cayetano, Elle Adda, Meggie Ochoa and Doray Elis. Under Armour’s own women of wil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run 2015: Run for a Cause in Davao and Metro Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 12th, 2015
There are thousands of runs that happen every year, however, only a handful of those runs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy… McDonald’s McHappy Day Stripes Run being one of them!
A lot of people, both young and old have started living healthier lifestyles and included running as part of their routines. Working out is guaranteed to make anyone feel better, but imagine how much better it would be to know that running can help Filipin... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events Global Toilet Sanitation Problem Leads to 443 Million Missed School Days by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 9th, 2015
According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), children around the world miss an estimated 443 million school days each year because of diseases caused by poor sanitation and hygiene practices, including using unsanitary toilets. Simply put, this number of sick days is equivalent to all grade school and high school classrooms in the Philippines being empty for one month. This sanitation-related concern hinders the children... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Hotel Quickly: Your Best Friend for Last Minute Hotel Bookings by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
They say it’s always best to plan ahead, to book your hotels and tickets way before you ever your target date to make sure nothing goes wrong. Though this may be a little more ideal, it isn’t always practical. Moreover, a lot of people don’t really finalize their plans until a few days or a week before. So what happens then?
Way back then, backpacking could be scary and risky because of this big chance that all hotels in the area are ful... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Gatorade Run 2015 and Its New Powerhouse Line-Up of Ambassadors by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
After a historic stroll down memory lane in celebration of its golden anniversary, Gatorade is all set to pave the way for greatness. The world’s favorite sports drink beefs up its roster with the official launch of its newest variant – the orange and grapefruit flavor based White Lightning.
With the new variant comes a powerhouse line-up of ambassadors who are among the top local athletes of this generation—UAAP ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )