- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Soleus Run for the Aspins: A Fund Raising Awareness Against Dog Cruelty and Abuse by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 28th, 2015
I’m an animal lover, I’ve always love all kinds of animas since I was young. If only I had enough funds, I would want to put up a no-kill shelter and save our animals from being hurt or abused. It just pains me to see how heartless some people can be that they choose to hurt and abuse helpless little animals.
This October, Soleus is putting together a run to help raise awareness and funds to victims of animal abuse.
The Soleus Run for t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Greenfield City Run: Run for Generations 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 16th, 2015
My first 5km run was back in 2009 in the Greenfield City Clean Air Run! I remember thinking to myself, “why on earth did I agree to run?!” Despite my constant complaints to my partner, I was really happy with the route. More than just the feel of nature surrounding me, it was really nice to run in a place with so little cars. Little did I know that this was the start of my love for running.
On its 9th year, Greenfield once again brings run... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Kagay-an Festival by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 5th, 2015
Ever wanted to run outside Manila? What about running in Cagayan de Oro? This August, be part of the Kagay-Festival Marathon and run a marathon around Cagayan!
Kagay-an Festivan Marathon 2015
When: August 23, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City
Race Organizer: Circle Productions, Inc.
Race Categories: 42km, 21km, 5km, 3km
Gun Start Times: 3:00am, 4:00am, 6:00am, 6:10am respectively
Registration Sit... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Featured, Fieldtrip Suggestions, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Teaching Ideas KidZania Manila Sneak Peek: Top 5 Reasons Why Every Child Should Check This Place Out by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 2nd, 2015
Ever since the announcement that KidZania was coming to Manila, kids, parents and teachers alike all got giddy and excited. Being a preschool teacher and child at heart, I too just couldn’t wait. It took more than a year, but finally, KidZania is opening its doors to the public this Aug. 7, 2015!
For those who have no idea what KidZania is all about, let me tell you all about it. KidZania is a place where kids rule. It’s a mini community whe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise Crossfit Mad Minute: Where It’s All About Community by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 24th, 2015
For the past years, I’ve been trying a variety of workouts and have even grown addicted to some!…my motivation? No one else but my workout buddy and fiance, Philippe. Working out is really more fun when you have friends or people to support you, and this is exactly what makes CrossFit Mad Minute stand out.
Crossfit has grown widely popular in the Metro as more and more people are recognizing its benefits. There is probably a crossfit... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Sofitel’s Vietura Now Offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) to Help You Look and Feel Younger than Ever by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 23rd, 2015
All of us want to look and feel young as long as we can. One of the easiest and most recommended way of course is to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a balance of the right food and proper exercise. However, there are still some factors that can lead to dry and sagging skin, that’s where BHRT comes in.
Last June 29, Dra. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres along with her team of specialists unveiled the latest in their menu of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Concerts and Plays, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events More than a Hundred People Invaded Commerce Center to Find the Killer at WhoDunnIt by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 15th, 2015
Breakout Philippines has always had the freshest and coolest ideas for a good time with friends and family. From the awesome zombie runs, to the “fun”-tastic slidefest, Breakout Ph has got it covered! Last week, the Breakout team did it again with the huge suggest of WhoDunnIt in Commerce Center Alabang. For those who missed this, WhoDunnIt is an interactive game where participants need to interview victims/ actors and find clues to figure ou... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences 8th Robinson’s Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run: Getting Healthy in Pairs by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 8th, 2015
I’ve been joining the Robinsons’s Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run for quite some time now. I’ve always enjoyed this run mostly because of the idea that you have to start and finish with your partner. The idea is pretty simple, but makes everything all the more fun. Last July 5, thousands, including CEOs and celebrities ran in pairs for the 8th Robinson’s Supermarket Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run held in Bonifacio Global City Taguig.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness Primal Ape Crossfit: Big Box for Big Results by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 2nd, 2015
A couple months ago, I started hearing about this sleek new crossfit gym in Makati. My friend had just started working out there and highly recommended it. However, since I never tried crossfit, I was hesitant to try it out. I’m sure glad I changed my mind.
Primal Ape Crossfit is located along Chino Roces Ave. in Makati. Outside, it still looks very small as construction around it is still ongoing. However, upon stepping in, you’d be amaze... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila WHODUNNIT: A Crime Solving Game by Breakout Interactive Theater by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 26th, 2015
Is it just me or have crime and investigation programs on TV become more interesting? In the past year up ‘till now, I find myself engaged in programs such as Law & Order, NCIS, Criminal Minds. The more I watch it, the more I feel like a “real” detective! (haha)…well sort of. You knw that feeling when you’re watching the show and you’re also somehow solving it while in your living room? Yeah, that’s how it feels! So when I heard... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )