- Filed under: Biking/ Cycling, circuit training, Featured, Health and Fitness, Training, workout and exercise 5 Workout Machines that Can Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals by Bea Chua on Jul 1st, 2016
Coming from humble beginnings in Taichung, Taiwan four decades ago, Johnson Health Tech (JHT) has grown to be the largest fitness manufacturer in Asia, and third in the world today – with 24 wholly-owned subsidiaries, a service network of 60 countries, and 315 retail stores. Further extending its claim on the Asian market, JHT has just recently set foot and established a subsidiary in the Philippines.
During the corporate launch of Johnson ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs Edsa Shangri-La Health Club: Total Wellness in Total Comfort by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 18th, 2016
When going on a vacation, we need to make sure that the hotel we’re checking it to fits us perfectly. A cozy room, a beautiful dining area, relaxing pool side and a gym that’s complete with the equipment we need. Though a lot of people take a break from the gym when on vacation, there are still several who are dedicated enough to sneak in a few minutes of workout before devouring their delicious hotel meals. One thing however that I’ve noti... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Armoured and Empowered Women of Will with Under Armour by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 17th, 2015
We all want to be fit and healthy and the only way to do it is depends on how we manage our lifestyle. To become a woman of will, we need to be driven, strong, and fearless to accomplish any circumstances that come our way.
Women of Will – in this month long women’s celebration, Under Armour engages five inspiring and prominent women namely Gretchen Ho, Pia Cayetano, Elle Adda, Meggie Ochoa and Doray Elis. Under Armour’s own women of wil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness Primal Ape Crossfit: Big Box for Big Results by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 2nd, 2015
A couple months ago, I started hearing about this cool new crossfit gym in Makati. My friend had just started working out there and highly recommended it. However, since I never tried crossfit, I was hesitant to try it out. I’m sure glad I changed my mind.
Primal Ape Crossfit is located along Chino Roces Ave. in Makati. Outside, it still looks very small as construction around it is still ongoing. However, upon stepping in, you’d be amazed... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness Anytime Fitness now in the Philippines: Why You Need to Sign Up to this 24/7 Gym by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 12th, 2015
I love to work out. Since I started running 5 years ago, I’ve gotten myself involved in a variety of exercises, all with one goal in mind – TO STAY FIT. When I started paying more attention to my physical health, one of the first things I did was to look for a gym. Unfortunately, with my crazy work hours as a teacher and a blogger, regular gym hours just won’t do. Which is why I was ecstatic when I heard Anytime Fitness was coming to the Ph... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Tips Defy Gravity with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 4th, 2015
Yes, the title DOES say anti-gravity! When I was first invited to try out this new trend, I was both doubtful and excited. Doubtful ‘coz I really had no idea what to expect and was sort of thinking, “how can a treadmill be effective if there’s no gravity to work on?” and “seriously? anti-gravity? weh?” (haha) Then again, I was excited ‘coz of exactly that… ANTI-GRAVITY? This I gotta see!
Last week, I visited Kinetics Advance Ph... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness The Titan Games: Philippine’s First National Strongman Competition this November by Cheryl Villareal on Oct 1st, 2014
The Titan Games is the Philippine's First National Strongman Competition, a multifaceted fitness event that combines physical challenges with a time element. This event is made for every FILIPINO who want to change their lives for the better, through fitness and health. The Titan Games seek to build TITANS – iron-willed individuals with a strong in mind and body.
This year, Titans will clash in the concrete jungle. Witness steel, wood, and r... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, workout and exercise Under Armour Philippines: Now Open in Bonifacio Global City by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 4th, 2014
Who will protect this house? I will! The well known American sports clothing and accessories company is finally in the Philippines… and everyone can’t wait to start shopping!
Under Armour Philippines: How It All Began
Funny how the best ideas usually come from the simplest things. In the case of Under Armour, it began because of athlete Kevin Plank’s hatred for changing his sweat-soaked cotton T-shirts under his jersey over ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (5 )
- Filed under: circuit training, Health and Fitness Complete the Circuit at the NEW 360 Fitness Club in Quezon City by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 13th, 2013
Yesterday, January 12, marked the official store opening of the new branch of 360 Fitness Club in Quezon City. I love the circuit because it often seems so easy yet I always end up sweating A LOT! It’s also very useful for people like me who easily get bored.
Complete the Circuit at the NEW 360 Fitness Club in Quezon City
The 360 Fitness Club in QC was a lot smaller than the one in Makati, but it was still complete with the basic eq... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: circuit training, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise 360 Fitness Club Grand Opening in Quezon City by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 5th, 2013
360 Fitness Club is the country's pioneer in express fitness. They are best known for introducing the 360 Circuit -- a customized, 30 minute circuit training program that uses only free weights, suspension trainers, kettle bells, other functional equipment and body weight for a maximum workout. The circuit offers five different programs to choose from, depending on one's fitness goals: weight loss, toning, strength, athletic performance, or gener... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )