- Filed under: Biking/ Cycling, circuit training, Featured, Health and Fitness, Training, workout and exercise 5 Workout Machines that Can Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals by Bea Chua on Jul 1st, 2016
Coming from humble beginnings in Taichung, Taiwan four decades ago, Johnson Health Tech (JHT) has grown to be the largest fitness manufacturer in Asia, and third in the world today – with 24 wholly-owned subsidiaries, a service network of 60 countries, and 315 retail stores. Further extending its claim on the Asian market, JHT has just recently set foot and established a subsidiary in the Philippines.
During the corporate launch of Johnson ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Duathlon, Featured, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences, Swimming, Training, Triathlon, workout and exercise Jump In With Streamline Sports Instruction: Learn the Best and Most Efficient Way to Swim by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 28th, 2016
It seems almost mandatory that when summer kicks in, parents start enrolling their kids in various summer classes. Perhaps one of the most famous would be swimming lessons. I mean, whether you love swimming or not, it’s almost necessary to at least know the basics. I however, never learned to swim. It’s not that I never tried… I did. My parents enrolled me 3 times when I was younger (Yes! 3 times), but somehow, my fear of drowning always go... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Training Nike Run Club–Free Training Every Tues and Thurs in BGC by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 11th, 2016
The first ever Nike all women half marathon is happening in around 2 months! While a lot of you ladies are surely excited, there are still several others who still need a little more training to prepare themselves for the big day! Regardless of how long you’ve been running, proper training is still very crucial!
Nike+ Run Club (NRC) Manila, part of Nike’s largest and fastest growing global services platform for athletes, brings the best of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Multisport, Running News and Highlights, Training, workout and exercise Toby’s Unbeatable Deals this October! by Cheryl Villareal on Oct 1st, 2013
Toby’s has been giving us a lot of awesome promos and discounts lately, and they’re not stopping any time soon! In celebration of Toby's 35th Anniversary, Toby's Sports is offering UNBEATABLE DEALS! Name your sport, they've got something for you! Sports, it all starts here in Toby's Sports!
Check out below exciting promos from Toby's Sports:
*TOBY'S UNBEATABLE DEALS is valid until October 15, 2013 only.
TRAINING SHOES... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause, Training, workout and exercise Santé Barley Domination Run takes over Cavitex on November 24 by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 11th, 2013
Are you familiar with Barley grass? Most people know it to be a decorative topping on food or an ingredient in beer, but did you know Barley grass had a lot of health benefits too? For those unaware, Barley can actually help lower blood sugar, reduce blood pressure and even helps with weight control. For athletes and runners, you’d also be glad to know that Barley also helps with endurance and stability. Just what we need to finish that marat... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, Sports Books and Magazines, Training Multisport 101 Camp Leg 1 on Running this May 25 by Cheryl Villareal on May 23rd, 2013
Running has become such a trend that more and more people are registering for fun runs and are joining longer and longer distances.Though I personally love running, why not push yourself even further and give it a TRI!
Learn how to Swim, Bike, Run at MultiSport 101 Camp 2013.
The first leg which focuses on running will kick off this weekend!
When: Saturday, May 25, 2013 from 5:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Where: Bon... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights, Training Runnr Running Club starts Tomorrow! by Cheryl Villareal on May 11th, 2013
Want to run but don’t know where to start? One of the easiest way is to join a running club! Not only do you learn the basics of running, but you get to meet a lot of awesome people with the same love for running as you too!
Join the Runnr Club for a small fee and get a FREE SINGLET and great discounts!
Group runs will start in starting running in these locations on:
Bonifacio High Street - 7pm Wedne... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )