- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Holiday Sale Kicks Off at Runnr and Brooks for Runners and Cyclists by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 14th, 2014
The most wonderful time of the year is quickly approaching and of course, what makes it even better is the holiday sale! Runnr and Brooks are kicking off the holiday sale and giving us an early Christmas with a variety of pre-holiday promos!
Running and Cycling Expo at Runnr BHS
From November 14 – 16, visit Runnr BHS and enjoy up to 70% off in their running and cycling expo at Runnr BHS! They will also be having a free runni... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels adidas Boost: What Boosts Your Run? (Video) by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 16th, 2014
The adidas Boost was first release sometime last year, 2013. Back then, they only had 1 color to choose from. I was happy the shoes I had at that time and paid little attention to this new line. However, my fiancé Philippe had just gotten back into running and decided to give these shoes a try. He was so happy with the shoes that he would constantly tell me about his runs - how the shoes made his landing softer, how he felt lighter with them, et... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights What Boosts Your Run? by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 12th, 2014
We all started running for different reasons. Most people did it to lose some weight, others just to have fun, others to stay fit and still others to maybe get over a heartbreak. We all start running for different reasons, we all continue doing it because we learn to love it.
I never considered myself to be a professional runner. I share my knowledge with friends and I keep running 'coz it's fun. Being part of adidas' BOOST YOUR RUN campai... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, workout and exercise Under Armour Philippines: Now Open in Bonifacio Global City by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 4th, 2014
Who will protect this house? I will! The well known American sports clothing and accessories company is finally in the Philippines… and everyone can’t wait to start shopping!
Under Armour Philippines: How It All Began
Funny how the best ideas usually come from the simplest things. In the case of Under Armour, it began because of athlete Kevin Plank’s hatred for changing his sweat-soaked cotton T-shirts under his jersey over ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Running Gear and Apparels Endless Energy Begins with BOOST: adidas Continues to Expand its Energy Running Footprint by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2014
Herzogenaurach, Germany (February 2014) – Inspired by insight and driven by demand, adidas BOOST™ cushioning technology delivers the Energy Running solution that today’s runners are chasing.
As they hit the roads, tracks and trails in record numbers, today’s runners are seeking more from their runs and more from their running shoes. To answer the call, adidas and partner BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, develop... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Soleus Go: The Most Comprehensive Activity Tracker by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 6th, 2014
Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a device that could track the calories we intake, the steps we take, the sleep we get and more? Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a device that reminded us to move a bit, to exercise or just to smile? Well, guess what, the new Soleus Go does just that and more!
Soleus Go: unboxing
Ever heard of a baller id on steroids? Well the Soleus GO is just that, a band with lots of cool features, not jus... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Reebok FitHub Now Open in Glorietta 4 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2014
We all know the importance of working out and so does Reebok. Reebok has been a known brand for quiet some time now, and today, Reebok continues its mission to empower people to be fit for life with the launch of Philippines’ first ever Reebok FitHub Shop-in-Shop at the Royal Sporting House Store, 2nd Level Glorietta 4 Ayala Center Makati.
Designed to inspire people to move, to train, to get fit and have fun doing it, the Reebok ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels Soleus Pulse: A Strapless Heart Rate Monitor for the Modern Day Athlete by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2014
Late last year, I shared a little bit about the Soleus GPS Fit. A few months have passed and I’m still loving it. Not only is it useful for my runs, but it’s colorful designs have made it more of a fashion accessory as well. How are you guys doing with your Soleus watches? Do share!
Well anyway, a few weeks ago, Soleus once again invited blogger friends to the unveiling of two new products – the Soleus Pulse and the Soleus Go. More on th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Reebok Z Quick: Inspired by High Performance Z rated Racing Tires by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 24th, 2014
A few weeks ago, Reebok unveiled its latest running footwear collection, the Reebok Z Series Collection. Besides the really bright and attractive colors, what got my attention was the rubber used for this new line’s soles. The Reebok Z series doesn’t just use any random rubber for its soles, the unique and natural motion product is inspired by the design of high-performance Z Rated tires found on exotic high-end sports cars.
ZRat... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights, Triathlon Enervon Activ Will To Win: Get Up To 70% Off on Rudy Project Items! by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2013
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! It’s the time of the year again for us to go shopping not just for friends, but for ourselves as well. Well if you plan to go shopping, be sure to include Enervon Activ capsules in your shopping list to get a guaranteed discount of 70% on premium Rudy Project gear! Woah! Check out Enervon’s Press Release below.
Beat sports fatigue, train harder and be rewarded for it! If you have the will t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )