- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels adidas Unveils the Greatest Running Shoe Ever–the Ultra Boost! by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2015
Herzogenaurach, Germany (2015) – The Energy Running revolution has taken a bold new step as adidas unveiled the greatest running shoe ever, Ultra BOOST. At a guarded launch location in New York City. Yohan Blake, David Villa, Sammy Watkins and a team of elite athletes pledged their allegiance to the revolution while hundreds of witnesses from around the world were onsite for the introduction of Ultra BOOST.
Attending athlet... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Benjamin Alves for Brooks: “Why Do I Run” by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 22nd, 2015
Why do you run? If you're a follower of this blog, you've probably seen me ask that question a couple of times. We all have our own reasons on why we run - for health, fitness or recreation.
Brooks gets up close and personal with celebrity athlete Benjamin Alves to find out how running fuels him to do better. For those of you unfamiliar with him, he is a Filipino actor and model under GMA network, and nephew of the well-known Piolo Pascual.
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Nike Air Zoom Structure 18: Stability Has Never Been Faster by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 6th, 2014
Once you’ve finally decided to live a healthier lifestyle through running, the first question you ask would probably be, “what shoes should I buy?” Though the idea of buying new shoes surely excites most people, we have to take note of the type of shoes that would best fit us. Some shoes are meant for speed, others for comfort, others for stability and so on. Moreover, the type of shoe you purchase would also depend on your foot type. Runne... Read More » Tags Share Comments (14 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Holiday Sale Kicks Off at Runnr and Brooks for Runners and Cyclists by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 14th, 2014
The most wonderful time of the year is quickly approaching and of course, what makes it even better is the holiday sale! Runnr and Brooks are kicking off the holiday sale and giving us an early Christmas with a variety of pre-holiday promos!
Running and Cycling Expo at Runnr BHS
From November 14 – 16, visit Runnr BHS and enjoy up to 70% off in their running and cycling expo at Runnr BHS! They will also be having a free runni... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels adidas Boost: What Boosts Your Run? (Video) by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 16th, 2014
The adidas Boost was first release sometime last year, 2013. Back then, they only had 1 color to choose from. I was happy the shoes I had at that time and paid little attention to this new line. However, my fiancé Philippe had just gotten back into running and decided to give these shoes a try. He was so happy with the shoes that he would constantly tell me about his runs - how the shoes made his landing softer, how he felt lighter with them, et... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights What Boosts Your Run? by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 12th, 2014
We all started running for different reasons. Most people did it to lose some weight, others just to have fun, others to stay fit and still others to maybe get over a heartbreak. We all start running for different reasons, we all continue doing it because we learn to love it.
I never considered myself to be a professional runner. I share my knowledge with friends and I keep running 'coz it's fun. Being part of adidas' BOOST YOUR RUN campai... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, workout and exercise Under Armour Philippines: Now Open in Bonifacio Global City by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 4th, 2014
Who will protect this house? I will! The well known American sports clothing and accessories company is finally in the Philippines… and everyone can’t wait to start shopping!
Under Armour Philippines: How It All Began
Funny how the best ideas usually come from the simplest things. In the case of Under Armour, it began because of athlete Kevin Plank’s hatred for changing his sweat-soaked cotton T-shirts under his jersey over ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (4 )
- Filed under: Featured, Running Gear and Apparels Endless Energy Begins with BOOST: adidas Continues to Expand its Energy Running Footprint by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2014
Herzogenaurach, Germany (February 2014) – Inspired by insight and driven by demand, adidas BOOST™ cushioning technology delivers the Energy Running solution that today’s runners are chasing.
As they hit the roads, tracks and trails in record numbers, today’s runners are seeking more from their runs and more from their running shoes. To answer the call, adidas and partner BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, develop... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Soleus Go: The Most Comprehensive Activity Tracker by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 6th, 2014
Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a device that could track the calories we intake, the steps we take, the sleep we get and more? Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a device that reminded us to move a bit, to exercise or just to smile? Well, guess what, the new Soleus Go does just that and more!
Soleus Go: unboxing
Ever heard of a baller id on steroids? Well the Soleus GO is just that, a band with lots of cool features, not jus... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Reebok FitHub Now Open in Glorietta 4 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2014
We all know the importance of working out and so does Reebok. Reebok has been a known brand for quiet some time now, and today, Reebok continues its mission to empower people to be fit for life with the launch of Philippines’ first ever Reebok FitHub Shop-in-Shop at the Royal Sporting House Store, 2nd Level Glorietta 4 Ayala Center Makati.
Designed to inspire people to move, to train, to get fit and have fun doing it, the Reebok ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )