- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Holiday Sale Kicks Off at Runnr and Brooks for Runners and Cyclists by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 14th, 2014
The most wonderful time of the year is quickly approaching and of course, what makes it even better is the holiday sale! Runnr and Brooks are kicking off the holiday sale and giving us an early Christmas with a variety of pre-holiday promos!
Running and Cycling Expo at Runnr BHS
From November 14 – 16, visit Runnr BHS and enjoy up to 70% off in their running and cycling expo at Runnr BHS! They will also be having a free runni... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Health and Fitness, Outreach Projects, Run for a Cause Share Your #MessagesofHope for the Victims of Yolanda by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 13th, 2014
It was all over the news. A huge storm was coming, and the Philippines was in its path. The rest of the world called it Haiyan, we named it Yolanda. We were used to typhoons in the Philippines, but we weren’t ready for one of the strongest and most powerful typhoons on earth.
Last Nov. 8, 2013, Yolanda made landfall and struck several parts of the Philippines. One of the most badly hit cities was Tacloban. More than just cars and properties,... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels adidas Boost: What Boosts Your Run? (Video) by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 16th, 2014
The adidas Boost was first release sometime last year, 2013. Back then, they only had 1 color to choose from. I was happy the shoes I had at that time and paid little attention to this new line. However, my fiancé Philippe had just gotten back into running and decided to give these shoes a try. He was so happy with the shoes that he would constantly tell me about his runs - how the shoes made his landing softer, how he felt lighter with them, et... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights What Boosts Your Run? by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 12th, 2014
We all started running for different reasons. Most people did it to lose some weight, others just to have fun, others to stay fit and still others to maybe get over a heartbreak. We all start running for different reasons, we all continue doing it because we learn to love it.
I never considered myself to be a professional runner. I share my knowledge with friends and I keep running 'coz it's fun. Being part of adidas' BOOST YOUR RUN campai... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Running Gear and Apparels Endless Energy Begins with BOOST: adidas Continues to Expand its Energy Running Footprint by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2014
Herzogenaurach, Germany (February 2014) – Inspired by insight and driven by demand, adidas BOOST™ cushioning technology delivers the Energy Running solution that today’s runners are chasing.
As they hit the roads, tracks and trails in record numbers, today’s runners are seeking more from their runs and more from their running shoes. To answer the call, adidas and partner BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, develop... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Reebok FitHub Now Open in Glorietta 4 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2014
We all know the importance of working out and so does Reebok. Reebok has been a known brand for quiet some time now, and today, Reebok continues its mission to empower people to be fit for life with the launch of Philippines’ first ever Reebok FitHub Shop-in-Shop at the Royal Sporting House Store, 2nd Level Glorietta 4 Ayala Center Makati.
Designed to inspire people to move, to train, to get fit and have fun doing it, the Reebok ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Reebok Z Quick: Inspired by High Performance Z rated Racing Tires by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 24th, 2014
A few weeks ago, Reebok unveiled its latest running footwear collection, the Reebok Z Series Collection. Besides the really bright and attractive colors, what got my attention was the rubber used for this new line’s soles. The Reebok Z series doesn’t just use any random rubber for its soles, the unique and natural motion product is inspired by the design of high-performance Z Rated tires found on exotic high-end sports cars.
ZRat... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels World Balance Unveils Its Newest Trail Running Shoes for Women by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 30th, 2013
Trail running is becoming more and more common these days. It’s one experience I recommend everyone to try at least once, especially if you’re into running. But before you go conquer the trails, go pick out a good pair of trail running shoes first.
For ladies who to take running into the extreme by doing trail runs will surely love the benefits of a lightweight and reliable traction shoe as World Balance launches C... Read More » Tags Share Comments (426 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels World Balance Hyper Track: No Stitching Technology for Superior Comfort by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 3rd, 2013
Long before running even became a thing in the Philippines, World Balance has already been around. In fact, several people I know shared how their first pair of running shoes or sports footwear was World Balance. It was our PE shoes back in our high school days.
I have to be honest though and admit that other brands over shadowed World Balance and I almost forgot about it. However, after once again trying on a pair last week, a familiar feelin... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels adidas Crazycool Line: Featuring Climacool Technology by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 23rd, 2013
Who doesn’t love a new pair of shoes? adidas constantly updates their line with the newest innovations and the coolest colors. Just recently, they’ve released the new Crazycool line which features the climacool technology.
adidas is excited to introduce the new CRAZYCOOL to the next generation of runners who value maximum flexibility, breathability and comfort. Featuring climacool® technology, the new CRAZYCOOL ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (430 )