- Filed under: Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause McDonald’s Stripes Run 2016: Run for Reading with the Whole Family by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 13th, 2016
Running can be fun when done alone, but it gets even better when you can do it with your whole family! For the past years, the McDonald's Stripes Run has always succeeded in bringing joy to families in a simple and activity-filled fun run for everyone to enjoy. Kids as young as 2 can be seen running the streets... sometimes even tugging on their parents to go faster! On its 7th year, McDonald's is proud to once again bring you the McDonald's Stri... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Pinoy Fitness Kasama Run – A Group Run Like No Other by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 26th, 2016
Who do you run with? ... your spouse? Your best friend? Your gym buddy? A family member? Regardless of who you run with, I think most of us can agree that running with friends is what makes fun runs... FUN.
This August 14, Pinoy Fitness celebrates its 7th anniversary with a run for the whole family/ barkada. It's a run that will allow you to really celebrate with all your friends and loved ones who've supported you and ran with you through the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Color Manila Blacklight Run: A “Party” Run for a Cause by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 22nd, 2016
Back in 2013, Color Manila hosted the first and biggest color fun run in the country. The run was like no other as it literally filled the streets of BGC with color. Thousands, including both running enthusiasts and non-runners participated in this one-of-a-kind fun run for all ages. The goal, more than just running for fitness, was to just let everyone have fun.
The Color Manila Run Franchise:
The first Color Manila... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause The Mommy Milkshake Run 2016 by Cheryl Villareal on Feb 15th, 2016
Just like anything, things get easier when you have a group or community behind you. For the past year, Mommy Mundo has been exactly that for many new moms. However, besides all the helpful tips and trick Janice shares on her blog, she also brings the community closer together by hosting a variety of events each with the goal of helping make life a little bit easier for Filipino moms.
Now, without question…we all know how important family ti... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Watson’s Color Manila Sun Warrior Challenge at the Mall of Asia by Cheryl Villareal on Feb 13th, 2016
2016 just got even more colorful that it’s already been as Color Manila brings us 3 new races for the months of February and March! Having joined a few of Color Manila’s races in the past, I can honestly say just how fun (and slightly messy) their races are! It’s the perfect race to join with friends and family… even those who don’t like running! Just make sure you’re ready to get a little messy!
Watson’s Color Manila Sun Warri... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Color Manila Run 2016: Carnival Tour by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 11th, 2015
Besides all the amazing fireworks on New Year’s Eve, something else I look forward to as the New Year approaches is the Color Manila Run! It’s one of the hippest, coolest, most fun and most colorful runs around. It’s a fun run for the entire family to enjoy (just be careful though as young children might breathe in too much flour). So to get another colorful year started, make sure to register for the Color Manila Run before slots run out!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run 2015: Run for a Cause in Davao and Metro Manila by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 12th, 2015
There are thousands of runs that happen every year, however, only a handful of those runs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy… McDonald’s McHappy Day Stripes Run being one of them!
A lot of people, both young and old have started living healthier lifestyles and included running as part of their routines. Working out is guaranteed to make anyone feel better, but imagine how much better it would be to know that running can help Filipin... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Color Manila Blacklight Run: Glowing Lights Seen All Over Filinvest by Cheryl Villareal on May 19th, 2015
If you’re looking for an event to experience your first fun run, you can never go wrong with one of Color Manila’s awesome runs! As the name says so… it’s a COLOR RUN! No pressure, no time, just plain and simple fun! Regardless how many times I’ve joined their fun runs, I still can’t seem to get enough of it and still enjoy every single time.
Last May 16, Color Manila COLORED the streets of Filinvest with the first ever Color Manil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, obstacle run Watsons Color Manila Challenge: A Colorful Obstacle Run for All Ages by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 2nd, 2015
After posting photos of the super fun and colorful Color Manila Run last January, a bunch of friends came up to me asking when and where the next Color Run will take place. They were so envious and very much wanted to join in on the fun. So when I found out that Color Manila is happening again this Summer, I just couldn’t wait to share it with everyone!
The Watsons Color Manila Challenge is similar to the previous races Color Manil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )