- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness AffiniTea’s Brown Race Marathon for a Cause this December 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 16th, 2015
Earlier, I shared the details for AffiniTea’s upcoming Raise D’ Roof 2015. As exciting as it sounds, AffiniTea has more in store for you as they present their first ever FULL marathon this December! - The Brown Race Marathon. From the name itself, you can already guess the inspiration behind this run. If not, well, being Filipinos, we should be PROUD of our color… of our BROWN race. It’s about our history and how we have grown as a nation... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Affinitea Raise D’ Roof: Run for a Cause this July 5 by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2015
2 years ago, I remember being invited to AffiniTea’s first ever run dubbed “Raise D’ Roof.” It was a very intimate gathering with few bloggers, the organizers and Affinitea’s owner Mr. Anthony Liu. It was his first time to create a race; you could see how excited he was. It wasn't just about the money, but about everything else – the beneficiary, the runners and most especially the experience. Today, AffiniTea continues to grow bigger... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness World of DC Comics All Star Fun Run on April 18 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 7th, 2015
Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonderwoman… any of these names ring a bell? If you’re a fan of these superheroes, or maybe just want to join in on the fun, the World of DC Comics All Star Fun Run is something you wouldn’t want to miss.
When I first heard news of a DC Comics run, I initially thought it was just a small fun run organized by a group of fans. However, after the blogger’s night this week, I found out that this run ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause NatGeo Earth Day Run 2015: Run for the Philippine Tamaraws by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 25th, 2015
Every year, the National Geographic Channel hosts an Earth Day Run in hopes of bring forth a bigger change in the country. For the past years, they have partnered with the World Wide Fund (WWF) for Nature and have come up with a variety of projects that will help give that extra boost for nature. Last year, it was for “bancas for the Philippines”, this year it’s a fight to help save one of the most endangered buffalo specie in the world… ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Philhealth Run 2015: Ready, Tsekap, Go by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 5th, 2015
In celebration of our 20th year in February 2015, we are organizing a Nationwide, Simultaneous Run primarily to promote and advocate the benefits and services that we provide to our members.
The Run is envisioned to generate public awareness about the health care benefits that each and every member is entitled to, and how these may be availed of. The Run’s carrier theme is the primary care benefit package or ‘TSeKaP’ (Tamang Serbisyo par... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause LezGo Run 2015: Everything is Awesome! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
A few days ago, I started seeing photos of LezGo run on Facebook. The idea of a Lego-inspired run really got me excited! I could just imagine everything that will take place that day, from the singlet, to the medal to the overall decorations! Everything is SURE to be awesome at the LEZGO run by RUNtarantantan!
LEZGO Run 2015
When: March 15, 2015
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Race Organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Register for a ‘RUNtarantantan’ Organized Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
When TV comedian and host Bearwin Meiley decided to turn over a new leaf and start living a healthier lifestyle, running became one of his go-to sports. Bearwin Meily of RUNtarantantan first made his mark in the running community through his running shirts! I remember seeing him a few years ago,promoting his shirt in one of the fun runs I participated in. I knew nothing about his brand, and very little about him, but the name ‘Runtarantantan’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (3 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, workout and exercise Dance Unite: A 4-Hour Dance Marathon for a Cause by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 3rd, 2014
It’s baaaackkk!! I’m not sure if you heard of it, but 2 years ago, an enormously successful and fun Dance 4 Life was held at Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill. It was the talk of the town as it wasn’t something we normally have here in Manila. A lot of people have been asking when another Dance Marathon like this will come by and your prayers have been heard! Back by popular demand, Dance United will be happening this November 22, 9pm at Quirino... Read More » Tags Share Comments (7 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo ng mga Kusinero at iba pang Sangay ng Turismo by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 27th, 2014
The first week of November marks the anniversary of one of the strongest typhoons the Philippines had to go through, Typhoon Yolanda. It was a dark and scary day for our kababayans especially in Tacloban, Samar, etc. This year, as we remember the first year anniversary of Yolanda, a fun run will be held in Manila in memory of all those whose lives were taken or gravely affected that day. Takbo ng mga Kusinero at iba pang Sangay ng Turismo will ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )