- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause LezGo Run 2015: Everything is Awesome! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
A few days ago, I started seeing photos of LezGo run on Facebook. The idea of a Lego-inspired run really got me excited! I could just imagine everything that will take place that day, from the singlet, to the medal to the overall decorations! Everything is SURE to be awesome at the LEZGO run by RUNtarantantan!
LEZGO Run 2015
When: March 15, 2015
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Race Organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Register for a ‘RUNtarantantan’ Organized Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
When TV comedian and host Bearwin Meiley decided to turn over a new leaf and start living a healthier lifestyle, running became one of his go-to sports. Bearwin Meily of RUNtarantantan first made his mark in the running community through his running shirts! I remember seeing him a few years ago,promoting his shirt in one of the fun runs I participated in. I knew nothing about his brand, and very little about him, but the name ‘Runtarantantan’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (3 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, workout and exercise Dance Unite: A 4-Hour Dance Marathon for a Cause by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 3rd, 2014
It’s baaaackkk!! I’m not sure if you heard of it, but 2 years ago, an enormously successful and fun Dance 4 Life was held at Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill. It was the talk of the town as it wasn’t something we normally have here in Manila. A lot of people have been asking when another Dance Marathon like this will come by and your prayers have been heard! Back by popular demand, Dance United will be happening this November 22, 9pm at Quirino... Read More » Tags Share Comments (7 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo ng mga Kusinero at iba pang Sangay ng Turismo by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 27th, 2014
The first week of November marks the anniversary of one of the strongest typhoons the Philippines had to go through, Typhoon Yolanda. It was a dark and scary day for our kababayans especially in Tacloban, Samar, etc. This year, as we remember the first year anniversary of Yolanda, a fun run will be held in Manila in memory of all those whose lives were taken or gravely affected that day. Takbo ng mga Kusinero at iba pang Sangay ng Turismo will ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause The Pink Run 2014: D’Feeting Breast Cancer this October by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 20th, 2014
"The only way to overcome is to hang in," shares breast cancer survivor Dan O' Brien. It’s a silent killer which sometimes goes unnoticed for years. It can be in your system months or even years before you’re able to detect it. This October, let us make more women aware of breast cancer and perhaps save a life or two.
“The PINK RUN: D’Feeting Breast Cancer” is an advocacy run organized by the Philippine Society of General S... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Tiktakbo 7 Chroma Splash: The First Slime and Water Run in the Philippines! by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 6th, 2014
Yes guys, you read that right.... SLIME!!!!
Tiktakbo is basically a fun run organized by UP Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants. It has been running for seven years now, and it has been running for a cause for the benefit of the scholars of the organization’s Long-term Educational Assistance Program (LEAP). This year, be ready and run for something bigger, something better, even slimier. UPJPIA proudly presents the first Slime x Water... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Avon Pink War: Walk and Run Against Breast Cancer by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 21st, 2014
Breast cancer is a continuous battle that we face today. It is mostly women who are affected by this silent killer, but men can be affected too. In Asia, the Philippines has one of the highest count of breast cancer victims as of October 2013.
“The Philippines is at the center of the fight against breast cancer in Asia. The country has the highest incidence of breast cancer in the continent and an estimated 3 out of 100 Filipino women will c... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Run United Philippine Marathon 2014: Getting Stronger – “Fortius” by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 8th, 2014
The idea of running a marathon may be scary, I was just as scared when I decided to run my first marathon at this year’s The Bull Runner Dream Marathon.But guess what? If you think you can do it, then you can DEFINITLY do it! So this year, try something new and challenge yourself. Go further and get stronger, regular registration is NOW OPEN!
What: Run United Philippe Marathon 2014
When: October 5, 2014 (Sunday)
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Sofitel Manila Half Marathon on August 17 by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 25th, 2014
When one of the top hotels in Manila partners with one of the top race organizers in Manila, you’re sure you’re in for something great! Now on their 3rd race together, Sofitel and RunRio have once again partnered up to bring you one of the most sought after races for the year, the Sofitel Manila Half Marathon.
In the past year, Sofitel has kept runners excited with the Battle of the Sexes Leg 1 and 2. The two races were done for ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )