- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Watson’s Color Manila Sun Warrior Challenge at the Mall of Asia by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 13th, 2016
2016 just got even more colorful that it’s already been as Color Manila brings us 3 new races for the months of February and March! Having joined a few of Color Manila’s races in the past, I can honestly say just how fun (and slightly messy) their races are! It’s the perfect race to join with friends and family… even those who don’t like running! Just make sure you’re ready to get a little messy!
Watson’s Color Manila Sun Warri... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Color Manila Run 2016: Carnival Tour by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2015
Besides all the amazing fireworks on New Year’s Eve, something else I look forward to as the New Year approaches is the Color Manila Run! It’s one of the hippest, coolest, most fun and most colorful runs around. It’s a fun run for the entire family to enjoy (just be careful though as young children might breathe in too much flour). So to get another colorful year started, make sure to register for the Color Manila Run before slots run out!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause UNICEF Heroes for Children Run: A Benefit Run for the Benefit of Unicef by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 22nd, 2015
I’m sure you’re all familiar with UNICEF. To those unaware of it, UNICEF is a foundation that promotes the rights and well-being of every child, in everything they do. Together with their partners, they work in 190 countries and territories to translate that commitment into a practical action, focusing special effort on reaching the most vulnerable and excluded children, to the benefit of all children, everywhere.
This October, UNICEF Celebr... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness The Music Run Manila by Philam Life by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 6th, 2015
Music always makes things seem easier, don’t you think? When it comes to working out, the music’s tempo helps a lot with the type of workout you’re going for. A hiphop or upbeat sound will really get your blood pumping while a slow or mellow sound will make you slow down. When running, most runners usually have a pair of earphones plugged into their ears to help them keep a steady pace. Moreover, the music keeps their mind off the distance ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Alaska World Milk Day Fun Run by Cheryl Golangco on May 24th, 2015
We all know how REAL milk has a lot of benefits for our body, and every Alaska holds a run in hopes of increasing this awareness. World Milk Day is celebrated annually in many countries worldwide, providing an opportunity to focus attention on milk as a global food central to health and well- being across cultures and nations, and to highlight the contributions connected with milk and the overall dairy industry.
This year, they will launch the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, obstacle run Watsons Color Manila Challenge: A Colorful Obstacle Run for All Ages by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 2nd, 2015
After posting photos of the super fun and colorful Color Manila Run last January, a bunch of friends came up to me asking when and where the next Color Run will take place. They were so envious and very much wanted to join in on the fun. So when I found out that Color Manila is happening again this Summer, I just couldn’t wait to share it with everyone!
The Watsons Color Manila Challenge is similar to the previous races Color Manil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause LezGo Run 2015: Everything is Awesome! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
A few days ago, I started seeing photos of LezGo run on Facebook. The idea of a Lego-inspired run really got me excited! I could just imagine everything that will take place that day, from the singlet, to the medal to the overall decorations! Everything is SURE to be awesome at the LEZGO run by RUNtarantantan!
LEZGO Run 2015
When: March 15, 2015
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Race Organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run: Go out and Play with the Family this December 6 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 13th, 2014
I’m not sure when they held the first McHappy Day Stripes Run, but I do remember how it was one of the first family runs I heard off when I started running back in the year 2000. It was one of the runs whole families would look forward to because of the fun colors and of course, who could resist McDonald’s? This year, the team is back and are once again giving you a special and cute fun run for a cause! Time to put down those gadgets and go o... Read More » Tags Share Comments (10 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Health and Fitness, Night Run, obstacle run, Sunset run SunPiology Run: An Adventure Filled-Run with the Stars by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 6th, 2014
“I believe in education. Everyone deserves education, everyone deserves to be able to study,” shares Mr. Piolo Pascual after asked why he began the SunPiology Run. For the past 6 years, Sun Life has been working with the ever dashing Piolo in hopes of raising funds as well as awareness for the scholars of the Hebreo 12:1 Foundation.
During the recently concluded presscon, Piolo also shared how the SunPiology Run isn’t about get... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Color Manila Run 2015 at Bonifacio Global City (updated) by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 24th, 2014
For the past 2 years, Color Manila Run has made sure to start the year right by blasting runners with loads and loads of color as they race through the streets of BGC or MOA. For the past 2 years, I’ve made sure to start the year with love and colors by being part of this run!
Color Manila Run is one run which will surely have you smiling from start to finish! It’s the perfect run to join with your loved one, your family or your barkada! H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )