- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences 8th Robinson’s Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run: Getting Healthy in Pairs by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 8th, 2015
I’ve been joining the Robinsons’s Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run for quite some time now. I’ve always enjoyed this run mostly because of the idea that you have to start and finish with your partner. The idea is pretty simple, but makes everything all the more fun. Last July 5, thousands, including CEOs and celebrities ran in pairs for the 8th Robinson’s Supermarket Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run held in Bonifacio Global City Taguig.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause 39th Milo Marathon 2015: Marathon King and Queen to be sent to Boston to Compete in 2016 Boston Marathon by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 22nd, 2015
Some people say, that unless you’ve participated in the National Milo Marathon, you are not yet a ‘real’ runner. It is considered the godfather of races and labeled as the country’s most prestigious running event. For the past 38 years, Milo has continuously been encouraging runners to go after their dreams. This year, the National Milo Marathon, is set to mark its 39th season… and I’m just as excited as all of you!
The Milo Nati... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, International Marathons Exploring Phuket with the 7-Eleven Run 1500 Champions by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 11th, 2015
When companies or groups award someone with an all expense paid trip to a certain place, I always just assumed that they’d just hand over the cash or certificates and their role was done. Boy was I wrong… well, at least for the case of 7-eleven.
As mentioned in my previous entry, 7-eleven has had a total of 3 runs in the past years where they award the top 3 males/females from the 21k and 42k categories with a slot to an upcoming internati... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Run United Philippine Marathon 2015: October 4, 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on May 30th, 2015
Run United has rarely let us down when it comes to running. Every year we look forward to the Run United series as we push ourselves to run stronger and go further. For this year, we’re already halfway there! If you’ve been training hard for the first half of this year, then it’s time to put that training to use and quickly register for the Run United Philippine Marathon before slots run out!
Run United Philippine... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Energizer Night Race Manila 2015: How Far Can You Run to Light Up Someone’s Life? by Cheryl Golangco on May 30th, 2015
The Energizer Night Race is not something new to us. For the past 10 years, they’ve been bring us a variety of gimmicks to make each year’s night race much better than the year before. This year, they are yet again bringing something new for runners to enjoy as they turn the Energizer Night Race 2015 into an OPEN RUN.
So what exactly does an OPEN RUN mean? In this case, you can run as MANY loops or as FAR as you want to. Each loop is 3km,... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Alaska World Milk Day Fun Run by Cheryl Golangco on May 24th, 2015
We all know how REAL milk has a lot of benefits for our body, and every Alaska holds a run in hopes of increasing this awareness. World Milk Day is celebrated annually in many countries worldwide, providing an opportunity to focus attention on milk as a global food central to health and well- being across cultures and nations, and to highlight the contributions connected with milk and the overall dairy industry.
This year, they will launch the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Color Manila Blacklight Run: Glowing Lights Seen All Over Filinvest by Cheryl Golangco on May 19th, 2015
If you’re looking for an event to experience your first fun run, you can never go wrong with one of Color Manila’s awesome runs! As the name says so… it’s a COLOR RUN! No pressure, no time, just plain and simple fun! Regardless how many times I’ve joined their fun runs, I still can’t seem to get enough of it and still enjoy every single time.
Last May 16, Color Manila COLORED the streets of Filinvest with the first ever Color Manil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause RunFest 2015: In Partnership with Make a Wish Foundation by Cheryl Golangco on May 18th, 2015
Takbo.ph is one of the leading websites when it comes to updates on running and sporting events. Several years ago, they had their first run… and now 5 years later, they continue to be at the forefront of running! Even upgrading themselves from a simple website to an organizer through their group, LeadPack. I love the runs they organize not just because of how coordinated it is, but because of the people behind it.
This year, Takbo.ph celebr... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Nike All Women’s 10k Run: Over 8,000 Women Conquer Alabang by Cheryl Golangco on May 15th, 2015
The usual unisex runs have about 3,000 – 15,000 runners, so when I was told that over 8,000 women participated in the recently concluded Nike All Women’s 10k Run… my jaw dropped!
What?! More than 8,000 runners participated?!…and these were all women?! WOW!! Just wow! I didn’t realize how many women were slowly getting into running and how women are definitely taking over. It makes me feel proud that more and more women are looking at a... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Li-Ning Manila Run 2015–With Over 8 Singlet Designs to Choose From! by Cheryl Golangco on May 12th, 2015
Many of us know the brand Li-Ning for their basketball and badminton shoes, but did you know they also carried running shoes and apparel?
Li-Ning is a fast-growing global sports brand which has a strong presence around the world. Founded in 1990, the company has signed up important sports superstars like Ngoni Makusha (athletics), Marin Cilic (tennis), Chen Long (badminton), and Evan Turner and Dwyane Wade (basketball) into its fold. The brand... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )