- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Relay Coach Roel’s Birthday Run: Ultra-10 Mile Challenge by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 10th, 2015
Following the success of the first two legs of the Coach Roel’s Birthday Runs dubbed as Coach Roel’s Birthday Run 2013 and Wall 2 Shotgun 10-Mile Race 2014, Coach Roel and RG Events Co. once again bring you Coach Roel’s Birthday Run, the Ultra- 10 Mile Challenge. What makes this run different is that it will be having a variety of Olympic style categories such as the 4x100m relay and the 4x400m relay. Moreover, it will also feature some of ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness World of DC Comics All Star Fun Run on April 18 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 7th, 2015
Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonderwoman… any of these names ring a bell? If you’re a fan of these superheroes, or maybe just want to join in on the fun, the World of DC Comics All Star Fun Run is something you wouldn’t want to miss.
When I first heard news of a DC Comics run, I initially thought it was just a small fun run organized by a group of fans. However, after the blogger’s night this week, I found out that this run ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, obstacle run Watsons Color Manila Challenge: A Colorful Obstacle Run for All Ages by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 2nd, 2015
After posting photos of the super fun and colorful Color Manila Run last January, a bunch of friends came up to me asking when and where the next Color Run will take place. They were so envious and very much wanted to join in on the fun. So when I found out that Color Manila is happening again this Summer, I just couldn’t wait to share it with everyone!
The Watsons Color Manila Challenge is similar to the previous races Color Manil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Batangas Boosts Tourism with Back-to-Back Events: Karipasan 2015, Earth and Water Festival 2015, Waiters’ Race and More by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 17th, 2015
When the holidays roll in, people immediately think of where to go for some much needed R&R. Though I very much enjoy staying in places such as Coron, there are also several places closer to Manila that are taken for granted – one of which is Batangas.
A couple of weeks ago, I and several bloggers were invited to stay in Batangas to join in on their festivities. Their celebrations mostly revolved around the city’s beauty, showcasing it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Philhealth Run 2015: Ready, Tsekap, Go by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 5th, 2015
In celebration of our 20th year in February 2015, we are organizing a Nationwide, Simultaneous Run primarily to promote and advocate the benefits and services that we provide to our members.
The Run is envisioned to generate public awareness about the health care benefits that each and every member is entitled to, and how these may be availed of. The Run’s carrier theme is the primary care benefit package or ‘TSeKaP’ (Tamang Serbisyo par... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Couples Run for Love in Handcuffs this Valentine Weekend by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 30th, 2015
Any plans for Valentines’ Day yet? While most of our friends are probably planning romantic getaways and candlelight dinners, I’m sure my running friends are looking for a good run to participate in with their sweetheart. While there are a lot of fun and cute runs happening this coming Valentine weekend, here’s one with a twist.
What’s the catch? Oh… nothing really, just that you’ll be running in handcuffs with your partner! So guy... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Cobra FedRun 2015 Race Review by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 29th, 2015
For the past years, the different Chinese schools around Manila have been holding their own fun runs in hopes of promoting a more active lifestyle to their students as well as further developing the school’s different programs. Some fun runs I’ve experienced joining are those of Xavier, St. Jude Catholic School and Makati Hope Christian School. This year, instead of having their individual runs, Federation of Filipino Chinese Alumni Associati... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour Set This 2015! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
Missing Nike’s annual running events yet? Boy do I have some good news for you! This year, Nike is planning a whole bunch of events especially for the women!! Check out the press release below. More details coming out soon so watch out for it!
Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour set course to major cities around the world such as Toronto, London and Hong Kong in 2015. .
With the new year under... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause LezGo Run 2015: Everything is Awesome! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
A few days ago, I started seeing photos of LezGo run on Facebook. The idea of a Lego-inspired run really got me excited! I could just imagine everything that will take place that day, from the singlet, to the medal to the overall decorations! Everything is SURE to be awesome at the LEZGO run by RUNtarantantan!
LEZGO Run 2015
When: March 15, 2015
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Race Organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )