- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause The Amway Nutrilite Health Run 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 10th, 2016
Nutrilite, the number one selling vitamin and dietary supplement brand will be hosting a run for a cause this coming January 28! By joining this run, not only do you get to sweat it out and get a good morning exercise, but you even get to gift a child with a good book!
Nutrilite Health Run 2016
January 24, 2016 – SM Mall of Asia Grounds, Pasay City
February 14, 2016 – ADC CDO Perla Compania De Seguros Bldg... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness SMDC Run: Happening on Feb 28, 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 5th, 2016
Homeowners, partners, employees and the general public all have something to look forward to as SMDC brings you the first ever SMDC Run this coming February 28! This much anticipated race aims to bring the SMDC community together to run as one in promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle.
SMDC Run 2016
When: February 28, 2016 (Sunday)
Where: Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Race Owner: SMDC
Race Organizer:... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Color Manila Run 2016: Carnival Tour by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2015
Besides all the amazing fireworks on New Year’s Eve, something else I look forward to as the New Year approaches is the Color Manila Run! It’s one of the hippest, coolest, most fun and most colorful runs around. It’s a fun run for the entire family to enjoy (just be careful though as young children might breathe in too much flour). So to get another colorful year started, make sure to register for the Color Manila Run before slots run out!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights 7-Eleven Run 2016: Coming this January 2016 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 20th, 2015
After the successful Run 800 in 2013, Run 1000 in 2014 and Run 1500 in 2015, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 2016 this coming January 17, 2016.
For the past years, 7 eleven has been celebrating each milestone through the 7-eleven runs. Early this year, they celebrated the opening of their 1000th store and through a very successful run along Cavitex. But before you start imagining 2016 7-eleven stores, the organizers have opted to rename the run b... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run 2015: Run for a Cause in Davao and Metro Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 12th, 2015
There are thousands of runs that happen every year, however, only a handful of those runs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy… McDonald’s McHappy Day Stripes Run being one of them!
A lot of people, both young and old have started living healthier lifestyles and included running as part of their routines. Working out is guaranteed to make anyone feel better, but imagine how much better it would be to know that running can help Filipin... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Gatorade Run 2015 and Its New Powerhouse Line-Up of Ambassadors by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
After a historic stroll down memory lane in celebration of its golden anniversary, Gatorade is all set to pave the way for greatness. The world’s favorite sports drink beefs up its roster with the official launch of its newest variant – the orange and grapefruit flavor based White Lightning.
With the new variant comes a powerhouse line-up of ambassadors who are among the top local athletes of this generation—UAAP ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness New Balance Power Run 2015: Same Good Race, Brand New Venue by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 15th, 2015
The New Balance Power Run must be one of the veterans when it comes to running events. They’ve been around for several years now and are most known for the unique 25k distance category! This year, the New Balance Power Run will once again bring us the same cool categories and freebies but with a brand new route that’s never been used before!
New Balance Power Run 2015
When: November 8, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Vista C... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause SunPiology Run 2015: Candy Themed Obstacle Run to Kick Diabetes by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 10th, 2015
For the past 7 years, Sunlife has been holding fun runs in the metro for a variety of causes, all aimed towards helping our fellowmen. This year, it’s all about KICKING diabetes.
Did you know that diabetes has affected close to 400 million people worldwide? In fact, the Philippines is among the TOP 15 COUNTRIES with diabetes! Global health statistics show that the Philippines has become an “emerging hotspot” of diabetes as it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause UNICEF Heroes for Children Run: A Benefit Run for the Benefit of Unicef by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 22nd, 2015
I’m sure you’re all familiar with UNICEF. To those unaware of it, UNICEF is a foundation that promotes the rights and well-being of every child, in everything they do. Together with their partners, they work in 190 countries and territories to translate that commitment into a practical action, focusing special effort on reaching the most vulnerable and excluded children, to the benefit of all children, everywhere.
This October, UNICEF Celebr... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness The Music Run Manila by Philam Life by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 6th, 2015
Music always makes things seem easier, don’t you think? When it comes to working out, the music’s tempo helps a lot with the type of workout you’re going for. A hiphop or upbeat sound will really get your blood pumping while a slow or mellow sound will make you slow down. When running, most runners usually have a pair of earphones plugged into their ears to help them keep a steady pace. Moreover, the music keeps their mind off the distance ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )