- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Watsons Color Manila Challenge this April 19! by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 2nd, 2015
After posting photos of the super fun and colorful Color Manila Run last January, a bunch of friends came up to me asking when and where the next Color Run will take place. They were so envious and very much wanted to join in on the fun. So when I found out that Color Manila is happening again this Summer, I just couldn’t wait to share it with everyone!
Watsons – Color Manila Challenge 2015
When: April ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Batangas Boosts Tourism with Back-to-Back Events: Karipasan 2015, Earth and Water Festival 2015, Waiters’ Race and More by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 17th, 2015
When the holidays roll in, people immediately think of where to go for some much needed R&R. Though I very much enjoy staying in places such as Coron, there are also several places closer to Manila that are taken for granted – one of which is Batangas.
A couple of weeks ago, I and several bloggers were invited to stay in Batangas to join in on their festivities. Their celebrations mostly revolved around the city’s beauty, showcasing it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Philhealth Run 2015: Ready, Tsekap, Go by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 5th, 2015
In celebration of our 20th year in February 2015, we are organizing a Nationwide, Simultaneous Run primarily to promote and advocate the benefits and services that we provide to our members.
The Run is envisioned to generate public awareness about the health care benefits that each and every member is entitled to, and how these may be availed of. The Run’s carrier theme is the primary care benefit package or ‘TSeKaP’ (Tamang Serbisyo par... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Couples Run for Love in Handcuffs this Valentine Weekend by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 30th, 2015
Any plans for Valentines’ Day yet? While most of our friends are probably planning romantic getaways and candlelight dinners, I’m sure my running friends are looking for a good run to participate in with their sweetheart. While there are a lot of fun and cute runs happening this coming Valentine weekend, here’s one with a twist.
What’s the catch? Oh… nothing really, just that you’ll be running in handcuffs with your partner! So guy... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Cobra FedRun 2015 Race Review by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 29th, 2015
For the past years, the different Chinese schools around Manila have been holding their own fun runs in hopes of promoting a more active lifestyle to their students as well as further developing the school’s different programs. Some fun runs I’ve experienced joining are those of Xavier, St. Jude Catholic School and Makati Hope Christian School. This year, instead of having their individual runs, Federation of Filipino Chinese Alumni Associati... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour Set This 2015! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
Missing Nike’s annual running events yet? Boy do I have some good news for you! This year, Nike is planning a whole bunch of events especially for the women!! Check out the press release below. More details coming out soon so watch out for it!
Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour set course to major cities around the world such as Toronto, London and Hong Kong in 2015. .
With the new year under... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause LezGo Run 2015: Everything is Awesome! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
A few days ago, I started seeing photos of LezGo run on Facebook. The idea of a Lego-inspired run really got me excited! I could just imagine everything that will take place that day, from the singlet, to the medal to the overall decorations! Everything is SURE to be awesome at the LEZGO run by RUNtarantantan!
LEZGO Run 2015
When: March 15, 2015
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Race Organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Register for a ‘RUNtarantantan’ Organized Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
When TV comedian and host Bearwin Meiley decided to turn over a new leaf and start living a healthier lifestyle, running became one of his go-to sports. Bearwin Meily of RUNtarantantan first made his mark in the running community through his running shirts! I remember seeing him a few years ago,promoting his shirt in one of the fun runs I participated in. I knew nothing about his brand, and very little about him, but the name ‘Runtarantantan’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (3 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Relay Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015 in Tanay, Rizal by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 14th, 2015
If you love running outside Manila, then this is one run you’ll probably enjoy! More than just the usual runs, the Sierra 51050 is a relay race that allows you to work together with your 5-member team to accumulate a total distance of 50km!
What: Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015
When: March 1, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Ten Cents Heaven, Tanay, Rizal
Race Organizer: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )