- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Alaska World Milk Day Fun Run by Cheryl Golangco on May 24th, 2015
We all know how REAL milk has a lot of benefits for our body, and every Alaska holds a run in hopes of increasing this awareness. World Milk Day is celebrated annually in many countries worldwide, providing an opportunity to focus attention on milk as a global food central to health and well- being across cultures and nations, and to highlight the contributions connected with milk and the overall dairy industry.
This year, they will launch the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Color Manila Blacklight Run: Glowing Lights Seen All Over Filinvest by Cheryl Golangco on May 19th, 2015
If you’re looking for an event to experience your first fun run, you can never go wrong with one of Color Manila’s awesome runs! As the name says so… it’s a COLOR RUN! No pressure, no time, just plain and simple fun! Regardless how many times I’ve joined their fun runs, I still can’t seem to get enough of it and still enjoy every single time.
Last May 16, Color Manila COLORED the streets of Filinvest with the first ever Color Manil... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause RunFest 2015: In Partnership with Make a Wish Foundation by Cheryl Golangco on May 18th, 2015
Takbo.ph is one of the leading websites when it comes to updates on running and sporting events. Several years ago, they had their first run… and now 5 years later, they continue to be at the forefront of running! Even upgrading themselves from a simple website to an organizer through their group, LeadPack. I love the runs they organize not just because of how coordinated it is, but because of the people behind it.
This year, Takbo.ph celebr... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Li-Ning Manila Run 2015–With Over 8 Singlet Designs to Choose From! by Cheryl Golangco on May 12th, 2015
Many of us know the brand Li-Ning for their basketball and badminton shoes, but did you know they also carried running shoes and apparel?
Li-Ning is a fast-growing global sports brand which has a strong presence around the world. Founded in 1990, the company has signed up important sports superstars like Ngoni Makusha (athletics), Marin Cilic (tennis), Chen Long (badminton), and Evan Turner and Dwyane Wade (basketball) into its fold. The brand... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause World Vision Run 2015: The Difference is Love by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 29th, 2015
“For 58 years in the Philippines, international child-focused organization, World Vision, has taken huge strides to ensure that Filipino children enjoy the fullness of life thy deserve. These efforts gave birth to what is now the most-anticipated running event of the World Vision supporters and partners, the World Vision Run.”
The idea first started back in 2011 when a few members from World Vision decided to put up a fun run for a cause i... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Color Manila Nite: Blacklight Run this May 16 by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 28th, 2015
Wow! I still have a hangover from the recently concluded Watson’s Color Manila Challenge and here they go again with a new color run to keep our blood pumping, our heart’s racing and our skin ever so colorful! Well, to keep things new and exciting, Color Manila brings you Color Manila Nite: BLACKLIGHT Edition!
With a common dedication to product quality and customer satisfaction, Color Manila has teamed up this time with Brother Philippine... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause PDIC Takbo 2: Run for the Victims of Yolanda by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 26th, 2015
It’s been over a year since Typhoon Haiyan/ Yolanda struck the Philippines, leaving several homeless, jobless or worse. Though the rest of the country seems to have already moved on, those that were directly in the typhoon’s path still continue to struggle to make ends meet. This is where PDIC comes in.
The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) is a government instrumentality created in 1963 by virtue of Republic Act 3591 to in... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Tips on Running with Pacers at Run United by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 18th, 2015
In the recently concluded Run United 1, Unilab Active Health introduced the idea of pacers to help runners achieve their target time and finish faster and stronger.
Maintaining an active lifestyle has always been the advocacy of Unilab Active Health. To elevate Run United’s training component, pacers were introduced in Run United 1 held on March 8 at the Mall of Asia grounds in Pasay City. Unilab Active head Alex Panlilio says pacers provide... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness AffiniTea’s Brown Race Marathon for a Cause this December 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 16th, 2015
Earlier, I shared the details for AffiniTea’s upcoming Raise D’ Roof 2015. As exciting as it sounds, AffiniTea has more in store for you as they present their first ever FULL marathon this December! - The Brown Race Marathon. From the name itself, you can already guess the inspiration behind this run. If not, well, being Filipinos, we should be PROUD of our color… of our BROWN race. It’s about our history and how we have grown as a nation... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Affinitea Raise D’ Roof: Run for a Cause this July 5 by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2015
2 years ago, I remember being invited to AffiniTea’s first ever run dubbed “Raise D’ Roof.” It was a very intimate gathering with few bloggers, the organizers and Affinitea’s owner Mr. Anthony Liu. It was his first time to create a race; you could see how excited he was. It wasn't just about the money, but about everything else – the beneficiary, the runners and most especially the experience. Today, AffiniTea continues to grow bigger... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )