- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nutrilite Health Run 2015 in Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
To cap of its 80th anniversary celebration, the world’s No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplement brand, Nutrilite will be staging the Philippine leg of the Nutrilite Health Run, a regional initiative that advocates wellness and healthy living. The run, which will be held in 3 key cities in the Philippines, already covered Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia and Singapore.
“Wellness has always ween the Nutrilite advocacy si... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour Set This 2015! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 25th, 2015
Missing Nike’s annual running events yet? Boy do I have some good news for you! This year, Nike is planning a whole bunch of events especially for the women!! Check out the press release below. More details coming out soon so watch out for it!
Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour set course to major cities around the world such as Toronto, London and Hong Kong in 2015. .
With the new year under... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause LezGo Run 2015: Everything is Awesome! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
A few days ago, I started seeing photos of LezGo run on Facebook. The idea of a Lego-inspired run really got me excited! I could just imagine everything that will take place that day, from the singlet, to the medal to the overall decorations! Everything is SURE to be awesome at the LEZGO run by RUNtarantantan!
LEZGO Run 2015
When: March 15, 2015
Where: CCP Complex, Pasay City
Race Organize... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause HaRUNa: A Tribute Run to APO Hiking Society by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
RUNtarantantan is all about bringing fun and entertainment to race participants. This coming Valentines day, in hopes of bringing love and laughter to the runners, while also paying tribute to one of the most talented talented Filipino musical group APO Hiking Society, Runtarantantan brings you “HaRUNa”
More than just the usual fun run, special raffles, a unique photobooth plus a concert await all participants!
H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Register for a ‘RUNtarantantan’ Organized Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2015
When TV comedian and host Bearwin Meiley decided to turn over a new leaf and start living a healthier lifestyle, running became one of his go-to sports. Bearwin Meily of RUNtarantantan first made his mark in the running community through his running shirts! I remember seeing him a few years ago,promoting his shirt in one of the fun runs I participated in. I knew nothing about his brand, and very little about him, but the name ‘Runtarantantan’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (3 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Relay Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015 in Tanay, Rizal by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 14th, 2015
If you love running outside Manila, then this is one run you’ll probably enjoy! More than just the usual runs, the Sierra 51050 is a relay race that allows you to work together with your 5-member team to accumulate a total distance of 50km!
What: Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015
When: March 1, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Ten Cents Heaven, Tanay, Rizal
Race Organizer: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Financial Fitness Run 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 11th, 2015
After the success of last year’s Financial Fitness Run, CFA Society Philippines brings us the “Financial Fitness Run 2015 (FFR2015)” with the theme “Future of Finance Starts with You” this coming February 22!
“The “Future of Finance” is an global initiative by the CFA Institute to help shape a better finance and investment industry. The CFA Society Philippines, being one of the member societies of CFA Institute, is ta... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Run United HP Recovery Run for Run United 2014 Finishers this December 2014 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 16th, 2014
When we think of running or working out in general, we often think of different ways we can go further and get stronger. We often think that all we need is a little push and strength of mind. We keep pushing and pushing hoping to get better and faster, not realizing that what we really need is some rest and recovery.
This year, Run United got runners to go longer, faster and stronger with the 3 RU installments. With every run, the organizers i... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run: Go out and Play with the Family this December 6 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 13th, 2014
I’m not sure when they held the first McHappy Day Stripes Run, but I do remember how it was one of the first family runs I heard off when I started running back in the year 2000. It was one of the runs whole families would look forward to because of the fun colors and of course, who could resist McDonald’s? This year, the team is back and are once again giving you a special and cute fun run for a cause! Time to put down those gadgets and go o... Read More » Tags Share Comments (10 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo ng mga Kusinero at iba pang Sangay ng Turismo by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 27th, 2014
The first week of November marks the anniversary of one of the strongest typhoons the Philippines had to go through, Typhoon Yolanda. It was a dark and scary day for our kababayans especially in Tacloban, Samar, etc. This year, as we remember the first year anniversary of Yolanda, a fun run will be held in Manila in memory of all those whose lives were taken or gravely affected that day. Takbo ng mga Kusinero at iba pang Sangay ng Turismo will ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )