- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Pinoy Fitness Kasama Run – A Group Run Like No Other by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 26th, 2016
Who do you run with? ... your spouse? Your best friend? Your gym buddy? A family member? Regardless of who you run with, I think most of us can agree that running with friends is what makes fun runs... FUN.
This August 14, Pinoy Fitness celebrates its 7th anniversary with a run for the whole family/ barkada. It's a run that will allow you to really celebrate with all your friends and loved ones who've supported you and ran with you through the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Buddy Run, Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness The 9th Robinson’s Fit and Fun Wellness Buddy Run! by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 15th, 2016
It’s time again for fitness buddies to put their active and healthy lifestyle goal on fast-track for Robinsons Supermarket’s (RSC) 9th Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run. The country’s largest health and wellness supermarket chain once again opens the annual and well-anticipated fun run for pairs this July!
The Robinson's Fit and Fun Wellness Buddy Run is one of my favorite buddy runs because it really encourages people to run with a frien... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences 8th Robinson’s Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run: Getting Healthy in Pairs by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 8th, 2015
I’ve been joining the Robinsons’s Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run for quite some time now. I’ve always enjoyed this run mostly because of the idea that you have to start and finish with your partner. The idea is pretty simple, but makes everything all the more fun. Last July 5, thousands, including CEOs and celebrities ran in pairs for the 8th Robinson’s Supermarket Fit & Fun Wellness Buddy Run held in Bonifacio Global City Taguig.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Thousands Celebrate at the Robinson’s Fit and Fun Wellness Buddy Run by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 6th, 2014
This morning, thousands of runners flocked to BGC with their buddies to participate in the much awaited Robinson’s Fit and Fun Wellness Buddy Run. I was among those runners who was extremely excited for this race! I first joined the Wellness Run back in 2010 and have made sure to register every year since then. Every year marked a milestone for Robinsons Supermarket, and I have to say, they outdid themselves in terms of the loot bag this year. ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Buddy Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Relay Sierra Revenge: Team Spirit at Work for the Sierra Duo and the Sierra 5-man Relay by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 13th, 2014
Last February 23, teams battle it out to be the first in Sierra 51050, a concept race that highlights team effort in running. What made this relay run so different from others is that you get to run at least 10km with one of you relay buddies – making the run more fun and exciting.
I was sad to not be part of this event as it took place only a week after I completed my first full marathon at the Bull Runner Dream Marathon. I felt at this poi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Robinson’s Fit and Fun Buddy Run 2013 by Cheryl Villareal on May 3rd, 2013
There are two reasons I always join the Robinson's Fit and Fun Buddy Run.... ONE is the opportunity to run with a partner! In my case, it's with my fiance Philippe. He doesn't exactly enjoy running, he's much more into boxing but he always agrees to join this run with me. Personally, I feel that the Fit and Fun Buddy Run doesn't feel competitive, it emphasizes more on the importance of camaraderie. My 2nd reason for never missing this run, is t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )