- Filed under: Health and Nutrition How to Maintain Light and Glowing Skin this Summer by Janice Devera on Apr 5th, 2017
The time to relax and enjoy the beach has come around again. Summer, is a much awaited season especially in a tropical country like Philippines. Every women often prepare to have a skinny look body and wear their swimsuits once or twice a year. Some go crazy reducing their weight and some just do not care.
But weight is not the only health care you should look after this summer.
Being exposed to sun this summer is definitely fine. Yo... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Health and Nutrition Herbalife Nutrition at Work: On Obesity and Brain Fuctionality by Cheryl Villareal on May 11th, 2016
Survey Reveals Majority of Philippines’ Workforce are at Risk of Obesity
Even without the official numbers, you can already tell just by looking at the people around you how several of our fellow Filipinos are at risk of obesity. Obesity however is just the tip of the iceberg. Imagine all the illnesses one can obtain because of being overweight – diabetes, heart attack etc.
Recently, Herbalife, a global nutrition company released the find... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Health and Nutrition, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, workout and exercise Metabeats: A Fitness and Wellness Nutrition Show with Coaches Jim and Toni Saret by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 15th, 2016
Everyone wants to be fit and healthy, but not everyone is willing to spend hours in the gym (and another hour stuck in traffic) just to achieve that. Moreover, with all the new techniques shared online, it’s not that difficult to come up with our own set of exercises at home. Though there are a lot of excellent gyms out there, not having the time or money to enroll in one does not give you an excuse to stop working out. As they say in Filipino,... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Health and Nutrition, Running Aids, Running Tips Milo Nutri-Up Fitcon: The Biggest Gathering of Top Fitness Organizations on April 16 by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 6th, 2016
Summer has officially begun and adults are already looking for activities that will keep them in shape and start their journey towards an active and healthy lifestyle. In almost every street corner, there’s a gym that we can enroll in. Online, there are also several websites that give us tips and tricks to stay fit. So with all these info, how exactly do we know which one to pick and where to go?
This April 16, MILO will be holding its fir... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Health and Nutrition, Running Tips, workout and exercise Preparing for the Big Race: The Stuff They Forgot to Teach You by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 23rd, 2016
So you just heard about another famous run happening in a few months and you quickly register for the 21k category. You still have a few months to prepare and you’re used to running long distance runs. You think to yourself, this won’t be a problem. You start training by running 10-20 hours a week, eating a bunch of food you thought was healthy (rice my friends is NOT healthy) and getting less sleep ‘coz you’ve still got to report to the ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )