- Filed under: Health and Nutrition How to Maintain Light and Glowing Skin this Summer by Janice Devera on Apr 5th, 2017
The time to relax and enjoy the beach has come around again. Summer, is a much awaited season especially in a tropical country like Philippines. Every women often prepare to have a skinny look body and wear their swimsuits once or twice a year. Some go crazy reducing their weight and some just do not care.
But weight is not the only health care you should look after this summer.
Being exposed to sun this summer is definitely fine. Yo... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Sofitel’s Vietura Now Offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) to Help You Look and Feel Younger than Ever by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 23rd, 2015
All of us want to look and feel young as long as we can. One of the easiest and most recommended way of course is to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a balance of the right food and proper exercise. However, there are still some factors that can lead to dry and sagging skin, that’s where BHRT comes in.
Last June 29, Dra. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres along with her team of specialists unveiled the latest in their menu of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Vietura Aesthetic Center at Sofitel: Effective and Non-Invasive Treatments You Need by Cheryl Villareal on May 13th, 2014
Everyone wants to look their best all the time. It’s not being vain or narcissistic, it’s simply being human. A percentage of people are even willing to go under the knife just to get the looks, color or shape they desire. Luckily for today’s generation, there are more than a hundred ways to look and feel better without having to resolve to surgery, one of which is through Sofitel’s own Vietura Aesthetic Center.
With medical ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Contests and Announcements, Lifestyle and Events Win an All-Expense Paid Trip to Palawan and Enjoy your 25-Hours of Fun! by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 10th, 2013
When asked what my dream vacation would be like, I’d often describe a beautiful beach with white sands, crystal blue water, clear skies and the wind blowing in my hair. But honestly, I think a dream vacation would be anywhere in the world with the people I love! Hmm.... so where would I go anyway?
The place could be as simple as our village pool….or maybe an imaginary farm with my students?
Or maybe to the beach with friends I l... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Staying Safe for the Summer with Iskin Daily Sunshield SPF 25 by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 25th, 2013
We've already planned our trips and booked our tickets for our summer getaway! But have we also stocked up on products that will protect our skin from the scorching heat? I just heard about ISKIN'S DAILY SUNSHIELD with SPF 25 and decided to share it with you guys.
Disclaimer: This is a press release. I have not yet personally tried the products
As far as UV protection is concerned, one of the best ways to keep yourself... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Celebrating 30 Beautiful Years with Facial Care Centre by Cheryl Villareal on Oct 7th, 2012
It was a night of glamour and fashion matched with not only beautiful and elegant dresses, but radiant and young-looking skin! As a way of celebrating their 30 years in the industry, FCC or Facial Care Centre started October with a night to remember. Held at The Conservatory of Manila Peninsula, FCC marked their 30 years of beauty!
I walked up the stairs to The Conservatory and already I felt star struck. Though a lot of celebrities we... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Gluta-C Underarm and Bikini Whitening Gel: Shy No More by Clarissa Almeida on Sep 10th, 2012
Hey girls! Are dark underarms keeping you from looking and feeling your best? Are there lots of sleeveless dresses, clothes, swimsuits and bikinis in your closet that you can’t just wear because you are pretty shy to show off your dark underarms and prefer to use those clothes with sleeves even though it’s freakin’ hot in there? If your answer is yes, chances are you are experiencing hyper-pigmentation, or excessive skin darkening, on sensi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )