- Filed under: Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause McDonald’s Stripes Run 2016: Run for Reading with the Whole Family by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 13th, 2016
Running can be fun when done alone, but it gets even better when you can do it with your whole family! For the past years, the McDonald's Stripes Run has always succeeded in bringing joy to families in a simple and activity-filled fun run for everyone to enjoy. Kids as young as 2 can be seen running the streets... sometimes even tugging on their parents to go faster! On its 7th year, McDonald's is proud to once again bring you the McDonald's Stri... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run 2015: Run for a Cause in Davao and Metro Manila by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 12th, 2015
There are thousands of runs that happen every year, however, only a handful of those runs are perfect for the whole family to enjoy… McDonald’s McHappy Day Stripes Run being one of them!
A lot of people, both young and old have started living healthier lifestyles and included running as part of their routines. Working out is guaranteed to make anyone feel better, but imagine how much better it would be to know that running can help Filipin... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events The Minions are BACK in McDonald’s: New Minions Happy Meal and Minions Combos to Choose From by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 24th, 2015
When the minions first came here around this time last year… I just lost it! I went crazy for them, and just like a little kid, I started collecting them! I even asked my relatives abroad to purchase the other minions that were not available here! So when I found out they were coming back… the kid in me just leaped for joy!
A full Minion experience awaits, as Kevin, Stuart and Bob, stars of the Minions Movie bring us the new Minions Happy Me... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences McHappy Day Stripes Run: A Morning Filled with Smiles and Surprises for the Whole Family by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 8th, 2014
Since 2009, McDonald’s has championed children’s well-being through active play with McHappy Day, a fun run for the entire family. Now on its 6th year, McDonald’s is once again encouraging moms and dads to go out and play with their kids at the 2014 McHappy Day Stripes Run last December 6, Saturday at the Bonifacio Global City.
I always enjoy participating in runs that are unique or with specific themes. Though I personally don’t have ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Stripes Run: Go out and Play with the Family this December 6 by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 13th, 2014
I’m not sure when they held the first McHappy Day Stripes Run, but I do remember how it was one of the first family runs I heard off when I started running back in the year 2000. It was one of the runs whole families would look forward to because of the fun colors and of course, who could resist McDonald’s? This year, the team is back and are once again giving you a special and cute fun run for a cause! Time to put down those gadgets and go o... Read More » Tags Share Comments (10 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Free race kits, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness McDonald’s McHappy Day Give Away (UPDATED with WINNERS) by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 18th, 2012
So who’s up for another give away? Well this time, I’m giving away 5 sets of 5k race kits to the upcoming McDonald’s McHappy Day Fun Run happening on December 2, 2012 at McKinley Hill. It’s the perfect run for the family… lots of fun but with a little challenge.
1. Share a link to this post on any social networking site. Don’t forget to tag @LittleRunningTeacher (fan page) for Facebook or @cherylgolang... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: costume run, Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness McHappy Day Fun Run 2012: Go Out and Play by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 15th, 2012
Running can be a lot of fun, but it can be even better when we run with the family! This year, McDonald’s is once again proud to bring you another fun run that’s perfect for the family. Lay back, relax and just have fun!
What: McHappy Day Fun Run 2012
When: December 2, 2012 (Sunday)
Where: Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Taguig City
Race Categories and Registration Fees
1k (for children 3-5 yrs. old) – ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Contests and Announcements, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places McDonald’s Summer Surprise: Xian Lim McDonald’s Visit and Samsung Galaxy Tab Giveaway by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 15th, 2012
How’s your summer guys? Having fun so far? The heat is getting scorching hot and what better way to cool down with McDonald’s newest Mcfloat flavors!! If you haven’t heard about it, then check it out HERE now!
McDonald’s Summer Surprise #1: Samsung Galaxy Tab Giveaway and more!
Besides chillin’ with McDonald’s refreshing Mcfloat flavors, wouldn’t it be even cooler if you could relax with a cool new ga... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Carboload, Featured, Food and Dining, Random McDonald’s Summer Specials: McFloat Summer Medley by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 17th, 2012
Don’t you just love the summer? The hot weather is the perfect excuse to hit the beach, eat some ice cream and of course, to try the McDonalds Summer Special!
Every year, Mcdonald’s releases a variety of specials on certain occasions and it’s usually a mix of main meals, desserts, etc. Well, this summer, McDonald’s decided to focus on the McFloat and add a twist to it… more like 4 TWISTS TO IT! The McDonalds summer special ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (7 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause McHappy Day Run 2011 by Cheryl Villareal on Oct 25th, 2011
Who doesn't love Mcdonalds? I sure do... especially their Chicken Nuggets and strawberry shake! MMmmmm!!! But, this post is not about the food Mcdonalds has to offer..instead, it's about their upcoming fun run for the WHOLE FAMILY! Nice! More than just a run, the McHappy Day Run also encourages everyone to come in costume! <--something I'm excited to see, read below and know why.
What: McHappy Day Run
When: November 27, 2011 @ 4... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )