- Filed under: Diet plans, Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Sports Books and Magazines, Workout Plans Century Tuna Superbods: FREE Videos and Meal Plans for a Fitter and Sexier Body by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 25th, 2014
Summer is coming and everyone is once again cramming to get that perfect toned and fit body to show off at the beach. However, I’m sure you’ll all agree that getting that dream body, let alone losing weight isn’t really all that easy. (Right?) And that’s why you’d all be thrilled to find out what Century Tuna has planned for this year’s Superbods Challenge!
For the past years, the Century Tuna Superbods had grown to be one of the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Sports Books and Magazines, workout and exercise Bianca Gonzales Shares Her Get-Confident Secrets in the January-February issue of Women’s Health Magazine by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 19th, 2014
I’ve always thought that Bianca Gonzales looked amazing! She’s got that lean sexy body a lot of women wish they had. Some might dismiss the idea of being fit and just assume that Bianca was born thin, however, Bianca shares how hard she works to really maintain her gorgeous curves.
During the recent presscon for Men’s Heath and Women’s Health magazines, Bianca shared how lucky she was that she did not easily gain weight. Howeve... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, Sports Books and Magazines Geoff Eigenmann Loses 40 Pounds in Just 3 Months! Find Out How in the January–February 2014 Issue of Men’s Health Magazine by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 17th, 2014
Before the year ended, I was contacted by Men’s Health / Women’s Health magazine for the launch and presscon of their January – February issue with Geoff Eigenmann and Bianca Gonzales on the cover. The mere mention of Geoff’s name already made me jump from my seat with excitement! I even called my fiance, screaming with joy telling him that I’ll finally be able to see Geoff in person! (kilig much?)
As happy as I was for thi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips, Sports Books and Magazines, Training Multisport 101 Camp Leg 1 on Running this May 25 by Cheryl Golangco on May 23rd, 2013
Running has become such a trend that more and more people are registering for fun runs and are joining longer and longer distances.Though I personally love running, why not push yourself even further and give it a TRI!
Learn how to Swim, Bike, Run at MultiSport 101 Camp 2013.
The first leg which focuses on running will kick off this weekend!
When: Saturday, May 25, 2013 from 5:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Where: Bon... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running Tips, Sports Books and Magazines 2013 Multisport Directory: A Must-Have Guide for All Athletes by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 14th, 2012
The 2013 issue of the Multisport Directory is out and it’s time all you runners, swimmers, bikers and athletes grab a copy and be in the know.
"The 2013 Philippine Multisport Directory is an essential guide in finding the best multisport resources in the country. Nowhere else can one reference the most comprehensive list of coaches and other specialist that can make a big difference in a multisport athlete’s enjoyment of and improvement in... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )