- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Sofitel’s Vietura Now Offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) to Help You Look and Feel Younger than Ever by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 23rd, 2015
All of us want to look and feel young as long as we can. One of the easiest and most recommended way of course is to maintain a healthy lifestyle with a balance of the right food and proper exercise. However, there are still some factors that can lead to dry and sagging skin, that’s where BHRT comes in.
Last June 29, Dra. Mary Jane “MJ” Torres along with her team of specialists unveiled the latest in their menu of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Sofitel’s Le Spa: Relax and Unwind in Style by Cheryl Golangco on May 15th, 2014
Running is my passion, and working out is slowly growing to be an addiction. Like most of you, I find it important to keep my body in shape. Then again, I am only human and my body needs to rest every once in a while. So what better way to pamper our tired selves than by treating ourselves to a spa?…and not just any spa, check out Sofitel’s own, Le Spa.
Le Spa at Sofitel Philippine Plaza
Worldwide ancient traditions meet the r... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Vietura Aesthetic Center at Sofitel: Effective and Non-Invasive Treatments You Need by Cheryl Golangco on May 13th, 2014
Everyone wants to look their best all the time. It’s not being vain or narcissistic, it’s simply being human. A percentage of people are even willing to go under the knife just to get the looks, color or shape they desire. Luckily for today’s generation, there are more than a hundred ways to look and feel better without having to resolve to surgery, one of which is through Sofitel’s own Vietura Aesthetic Center.
With medical ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Flawless Face and Body Center: Guaranteed Hygienic by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 16th, 2013
They say that it’s important to get a facial at least once a month if you want to keep your skin looking fresh and young looking. However, are you sure the facial care center you are going to is actually clean? You might be so caught up in their promotions and cheaper services that you fail to notice how unhygienic a certain place may already be. To save a little more cash, you might actually be damaging your skin even more.
Flawless: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Nailaholics Nail Salon & Spa Opens Its 41st Branch in Gateway, Cubao by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 22nd, 2013
Women put in a lot of work to make sure they always look fashionable and presentable. Though small, the nails play a very big role in making sure we look good. After all, who would be attracted to dirty nails right? Back then, I remember just having my nails done at my local parlor, today, I’m glad to hear that there are nail spas all over the metro to ensure we ladies get well taken care of.
Nailaholics Nail Salon & Spa is o... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Family Events, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Debut by Juan Carlo: Your Dream Debut Come True by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 16th, 2013
It’s every young girls fantasy to have their dream debut. It’s one of the first milestones in our lives and something we very much look forward to. It’s not just about entering adulthood but more about the celebration of our teenage life. Appreciating family and friends and looking back on life, the ups and downs, the trials and challenges and everything that has mold us into the woman we are about to me. A debut is definitely something spe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Contests and Announcements, Lifestyle and Events Win an All-Expense Paid Trip to Palawan and Enjoy your 25-Hours of Fun! by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 10th, 2013
When asked what my dream vacation would be like, I’d often describe a beautiful beach with white sands, crystal blue water, clear skies and the wind blowing in my hair. But honestly, I think a dream vacation would be anywhere in the world with the people I love! Hmm.... so where would I go anyway?
The place could be as simple as our village pool….or maybe an imaginary farm with my students?
Or maybe to the beach with friends I l... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Staying Safe for the Summer with Iskin Daily Sunshield SPF 25 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 25th, 2013
We've already planned our trips and booked our tickets for our summer getaway! But have we also stocked up on products that will protect our skin from the scorching heat? I just heard about ISKIN'S DAILY SUNSHIELD with SPF 25 and decided to share it with you guys.
Disclaimer: This is a press release. I have not yet personally tried the products
As far as UV protection is concerned, one of the best ways to keep yourself... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Xian Lim and Tippy Dos Santos for Adore and Aqua Fresco Fragrances by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 12th, 2013
Summer’s here…and though that probably means weekend getaways and beach escapades, it also means rising temperatures! Sometimes, our deodorants just aren’t enough to fight off unwanted odor, especially what we Filipinos call as “Amoy Araw!” So make sure you’ve got a bottle of Adore or Aqua Fresco Body Spray ready!
Tippy Dos Santos: The Girl With The Adore-able Scent
She can sing, she can dance and she can act. And she’s an... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Business and Services, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Luxury Spa in Makati: Mont Albo Spa by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 13th, 2013
After a day's hard work or a weekend's long run, wouldn't it be nice to just sit back relax and have someone massage those tight muscles for you? Mmm.... I can just imagine it now. Doesn't that feel good? Makes me want to go visit the spa again all of a sudden! Don't you?
Last week, just right after running a short 10km at the Condura Skyway Marathon, I got to visit the newly opened Mont Albo Spa in Makati. The name may sound familiar bec... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )