- Filed under: Food and Dining, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Share a Coke Campaign: Sharing the Happiness by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 14th, 2014
As we’ve seen in several of their past campaigns, Coca-Cola is one brand that markets their product not by selling the product itself but by selling the emotion. Their campaigns have always made me smile and making me “aww” Well, their newest campaign dubbed “Share A Coke” is not only cute, but it’s fun too!
Last July 12, Coca-Cola Philippines hosted a fun afternoon to invite everyone to Share a Coke with each other. The phenomenal... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Brown Bag Coffee Solutions: Coffee for Rent by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 5th, 2013
2014 is about to begin, and a lot of people are already trying to come up with business ideas to start the new year. Unfortunately, to turn that idea into something concrete, we need A LOT of money. And if the business fails, we’re left with a lot of junk and nothing important… not even cash.
Well worry not, ‘cause Brown Bag Coffee is the perfect solution to this problem. You get the same output while putting less at risk. With... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Papa John’s Pizza Price Slash! by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 29th, 2013
Pizza anyone? With all the prices of food and transportation going up nowadays, don’t you just wish someone would go the other way? Well, if you did, then you’d be thrilled to find out about Papa John’s Pizza’s Price Slash! Don’t worry about quality, you’d still get the same Papa John’s quality pizza only at a better price!
It’s not just those two pizzas that are discounted though… you can now avail of all of their ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Family Events, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Debut by Juan Carlo: Your Dream Debut Come True by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 16th, 2013
It’s every young girls fantasy to have their dream debut. It’s one of the first milestones in our lives and something we very much look forward to. It’s not just about entering adulthood but more about the celebration of our teenage life. Appreciating family and friends and looking back on life, the ups and downs, the trials and challenges and everything that has mold us into the woman we are about to me. A debut is definitely something spe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Bo’s Coffee Philippine Origins Product Line with the Big Boss by Cheryl Golangco on May 1st, 2013
De Cafe, Cappuccino, Espresso, Frappuccino, black, hot, cold, etc. People love coffee and we enjoy drinking it in a variety of ways. I started drinking coffee at a young age, my mom loved it and she didn’t mind me having some. Back then, the only coffee I knew of was those bought in a sachet. Oh how much more I needed to learn.
I was first introduced to the world of brewed and grinded coffee some time in high school, it was DELICIOUS. ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Aria’s New Kiddie Menu: Make Your Own Pizza by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 27th, 2013
As a preschool teacher, I’m always on the lookout for fun activities my students would enjoy and learn from! During field trips, one of our favorite things to do is take the kids to a pizza shop so they get to make their own pizzas! I love the idea because it’s not something the kids can just go and do on any day. It’s something they only get to do on field trips. So when I heard that Aria was offering an addition to their kiddie menu which... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Mrs. Graham’s Bakery: The BEST Macarons in Town! by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 14th, 2013
I’m not kidding, Mrs. Graham’s macarons are DEFINITELY the BEST macarons in town!! You guys have GOT TO TRY IT… ‘coz if you haven’t, you’re missing out on a lot!
I first heard of Mrs. Graham’s macarons just last week when a friend asked me if I liked macarons. The first thought that came to mind weren’t macarons but macaROONS (with two Os). I was thinking of those small coconut cupcake things… so, YES, I LOVED them.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Bono Artisanal Gelato: All Natural Gelato in Makati by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 1st, 2013
I think I was in high school when people started going gaga over gelato! A variety of gelato shops started opening here and there. Everyone loved it, except me. I still preferred ice cream over gelato, until I tried Bono.
There are only 2 gelato shops I loved, one is Café Publico in Greenhills and the other, Bono in SM Makati. I first discovered Bono while I was on my way to Glorietta from the MRT. This corner shop’s light and color... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Ma Maison: A Fusion of Western and Japanese Food by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 20th, 2013
I love to eat, (that’s probably why I eventually loved running) and two of my favorite styles are Japanese and Western. Korean and Vietnamese are slowly making my top list too. Anyway, I love Japanese for their sushi and simply how fresh everything seems. The meat is so tender and the sauces are just right. On the other hand, I love American food for its exaggeration of flavors! I love salty food, I love burgers and I definitely love steak! So ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Red Crab’s New Guilt-Free Menu with Suchero by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 3rd, 2013
Mmm…. sweet sweet food. Don’t you just love eating sweet sugary food? Honestly, a huge percentage of our food actually contains sugar, many of which we might not even have realized.
I’m sure all of you know that sugar IS NOT healthy, so just like any other food, a little bit is okay, but too much can be hazardous. Did you know that cane sugar actually FEEDS cancer cells? and sweeteners are like plastic in the body, because th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )