- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events, Magazines and Articles, Museums and Galleries, People and Places Get Out More and Discover Life by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 14th, 2012
Remember those days of hide and seek and tag? Basketball on the street, as long as there’s something to shoot the ball in… Water pistol fights… and random invented games. Do you remember what it was like to be a kid back then? The outdoors were our life! Today however, both kids and adults would rather stay in front of the computer playing Farmville or the like.
GET OUT MORE!
When was the last time you went out and explored ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Magazines and Articles, People and Places, Running News and Highlights Ridiculously Photogenic Guy, Zeddie Little TV Interview by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 13th, 2012
Over the past couple of weeks, the picture of this really good looking, semi "Jake Gyllenhaal" look-alike guy has been flooding Facebook pages! I don't blame the people for wanting to share his photo! Girls have even gone gaga for him to the extent of asking him to marry them! Unfortunately for the ladies though... Zeddie is GAY! (KIDDING!!!) Seriously though, he's in a serious 5 year relationship with his girlfriend! Aww...
Ridiculo... Read More » Tags Share Comments (764 )
- Filed under: Books, Business and Services, Charity Works, Featured, Foundations and Organizations, Inspirational Stories, Lifestyle and Events, Magazines and Articles, Outreach Projects, Teaching Ideas, Volunteer Works Floating Book Fair and more with Logos Hope by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 13th, 2012
When I first heard of a floating book fair 2 years ago, I was already ecstatic! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to go visit Logos Hope because I was too busy doing my thesis back then. So imagine my joy and excitement when I found out they were back!
I visited LOGOS HOPE twice.. once on Friday (March 9) with my co-teachers and again on Saturday with my brother and friends. I had lots of fun browsing though all the books wh... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Magazines and Articles, Random thoughts, Run for a Cause, Running Tips, Shared Blogs The Little Running Teacher in Runner’s World Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 19th, 2012
October 19, 2011…As part of my daily routine, I checked my email and was surprised to see a message from an unfamiliar person with the subject “Feature for Runners’ World Philippines”. I quickly opened it and almost fell out of my seat with excitement after reading the message.
In case you couldn’t read the small font, the message says,
“Hi Cheryl, I’m working on a story for Runner’s World Philippines that ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (555 )
- Filed under: Books, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Magazines and Articles, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running Tips The Multisport SOURCEBOOK: A Useful Guide and Directory for Athletes by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 25th, 2011
Where can I buy the perfect pair of running shoes? What kind of bike should I buy for daily use? Who can help train me for my upcoming triathlon? These are just some of the questions runners, cyclist and other multisport athletes ask often.
So where can we find just the right answers we need? Well, I don’t know about you…but I'm using the new Multisport SOURCEBOOK! It's the perfect directory for all your sporting needs! The SOURC... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )