- Filed under: Books, Charity Works, Featured, Foundations and Organizations, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Volunteer Works The 2013 Journal That Will Actually Change Yours and Someone Else’s Lives by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 24th, 2012
2012 is nearing the end and a lot of us are getting ready to welcome the new year with new furniture, new clothes, fireworks and more. One thing that’s become a necessity for busy folks like myself before the new year rolls in is a planner! With all the events, meetings and random places I need to go, I’d just be LOST without my planner.
I’m sure all of you are already on the lookout for cool planners all over the mall and even... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Books, Business and Services, Charity Works, Featured, Foundations and Organizations, Inspirational Stories, Lifestyle and Events, Magazines and Articles, Outreach Projects, Teaching Ideas, Volunteer Works Floating Book Fair and more with Logos Hope by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 13th, 2012
When I first heard of a floating book fair 2 years ago, I was already ecstatic! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to go visit Logos Hope because I was too busy doing my thesis back then. So imagine my joy and excitement when I found out they were back!
I visited LOGOS HOPE twice.. once on Friday (March 9) with my co-teachers and again on Saturday with my brother and friends. I had lots of fun browsing though all the books wh... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Books, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Magazines and Articles, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running Tips The Multisport SOURCEBOOK: A Useful Guide and Directory for Athletes by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 25th, 2011
Where can I buy the perfect pair of running shoes? What kind of bike should I buy for daily use? Who can help train me for my upcoming triathlon? These are just some of the questions runners, cyclist and other multisport athletes ask often.
So where can we find just the right answers we need? Well, I don’t know about you…but I'm using the new Multisport SOURCEBOOK! It's the perfect directory for all your sporting needs! The SOURC... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Books, Contests and Announcements, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Get your own Belle De Jour and Navi Planners for FREE by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 26th, 2010
Move over 2010, 'coz it's 2011's turn in the spotlight!
I'm sure we've all had our ups and downs for the past year, but in just a few days, 2010 will be over. This means... it's also time to put aside our old planners and get a new one ready for 2011! What better way to keep things organized for the new year than by owning your own Belle De Jour and Navi planners! Not only are planners a great way to keep yourself reminded of the many appointm... Read More » Tags Share Comments (6 )
- Filed under: Books, Contests and Announcements, Featured, Health and Fitness, Inspirational Stories, Lifestyle and Events, Running Tips Win a Copy of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: RUNNERS’ EDITION! by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 5th, 2010
I started running just for the fun of it, but eventually, I started enjoying it. My motivation had always been to beat my personal record. It's great to run to keep our bodies fit and strong, but we also need to keep our hearts and minds strong! The famous Chicken Soup for the Soul is just what we need for that extra push!
For my very first contest on LittleRunningTeacher.com, I have decided to give out a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Books, Contests and Announcements, Lifestyle and Events, Reading and Language, Tips for Parents, Workshops and Seminars Superkids 2010 and the 31st International Book Fair by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 19th, 2010
Have you visited Superkids 2010? I visited the bazaar this morning, it was a little bit smaller than expected but it still had a lot of interactive activities for the kids. There were several shows which I unfortunately was not able to catch. The Superkids 2010 was set on the same date and venue as the 31st international book fair.
Today is the last day of Superkids , but lucky for you, the book fair still has one more day to go! Go cat... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )