- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights 7-Eleven Run 2016: Coming this January 2016 by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 20th, 2015
After the successful Run 800 in 2013, Run 1000 in 2014 and Run 1500 in 2015, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 2016 this coming January 17, 2016.
For the past years, 7 eleven has been celebrating each milestone through the 7-eleven runs. Early this year, they celebrated the opening of their 1000th store and through a very successful run along Cavitex. But before you start imagining 2016 7-eleven stores, the organizers have opted to rename the run b... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, First Day of School, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, workout and exercise F45: Functional Training in 45 Minutes by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 3rd, 2015
Each of us has our own interest when it comes to working out. Some people can spend hours just running on the road, while others find that boring and prefer other sports like boxing or muay thai. Some enjoy working out at the regular gym, while others prefer circuit training or crossfit. While all these exercises reap various benefits, F45 has opted to combine all these into 45minutes of madness, 6 days a week.
The gym is “rearrang... Read More » Tags Share Comments (4 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Kagay-an Festival by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 5th, 2015
Ever wanted to run outside Manila? What about running in Cagayan de Oro? This August, be part of the Kagay-Festival Marathon and run a marathon around Cagayan!
Kagay-an Festivan Marathon 2015
When: August 23, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City
Race Organizer: Circle Productions, Inc.
Race Categories: 42km, 21km, 5km, 3km
Gun Start Times: 3:00am, 4:00am, 6:00am, 6:10am respectively
Registration Sit... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness AffiniTea’s Brown Race Marathon for a Cause this December 2015 by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 16th, 2015
Earlier, I shared the details for AffiniTea’s upcoming Raise D’ Roof 2015. As exciting as it sounds, AffiniTea has more in store for you as they present their first ever FULL marathon this December! - The Brown Race Marathon. From the name itself, you can already guess the inspiration behind this run. If not, well, being Filipinos, we should be PROUD of our color… of our BROWN race. It’s about our history and how we have grown as a nation... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Affinitea Raise D’ Roof: Run for a Cause this July 5 by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 15th, 2015
2 years ago, I remember being invited to AffiniTea’s first ever run dubbed “Raise D’ Roof.” It was a very intimate gathering with few bloggers, the organizers and Affinitea’s owner Mr. Anthony Liu. It was his first time to create a race; you could see how excited he was. It wasn't just about the money, but about everything else – the beneficiary, the runners and most especially the experience. Today, AffiniTea continues to grow bigger... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Run United Philippine Marathon 2014: Getting Stronger – “Fortius” by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 8th, 2014
The idea of running a marathon may be scary, I was just as scared when I decided to run my first marathon at this year’s The Bull Runner Dream Marathon.But guess what? If you think you can do it, then you can DEFINITLY do it! So this year, try something new and challenge yourself. Go further and get stronger, regular registration is NOW OPEN!
What: Run United Philippe Marathon 2014
When: October 5, 2014 (Sunday)
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Soleus Valley Trail Challenge: It’s About Time by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 23rd, 2014
For the past years, Soleus has continuously amazed out with their cool innovations specifically in the watch industry. They've come up with the coolest, most fun, most colorful and most affordable watches in the market. In the Philippines, Soleus went even further by unintentionally creating a running team composed of runners who just loved the brand! Well, who says they need to stop there? Soleus will once again wow everyone with the first ever ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running News and Highlights, Uncategorized Run United Philippine Marathon Will Make 42k Runners Feel Like Superstars! by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 29th, 2013
The Run United Series started way back in 2010. Back then, Unilab was only planning to have one run. However, because of its huge success, they continued on to a series which led to the now famous Run United Philippine Marathon!
This year, people got so excited that slots run out after only a few weeks of opening registration. I actually ran out of slots myself as it took me too long to decide whether I wanted to go for a full marath... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Condura Skyway Marathon 2013 Results and Discussions: I Conquered the Skyway by Cheryl Villareal on Feb 5th, 2013
Last Sunday, Feb 3, 2013, I ran my 2nd Condura Skyway Marathon, it was my first however to start from Alabang and run on the Skyway! Woot woot! What an experience!!
I joined the Condura Skyway Marathon for the first time around 3 or 4 years ago. I wasn’t use to running yet and so I only registered for the 5k category. Back then, I felt like there was nothing really special about the run, especially since the 5k runners didn’t really get ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause, Sunset run Subic International Marathon 2013 by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 15th, 2012
Dreaming to complete your first 21k? Or maybe you’re set to finish your first 42k? Well, where better to do that in Subic! This is not your usual urban route. Experience one of the most beautiful 42k routes in the country!
Over 4,000 runners participated in last year’s Subic International Marathon at the lush green and scenic Subic Bay Freeport Zone. More than just staging a successful run, the Subic International Marathon aims to up... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )