- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Hotel Quickly: Your Best Friend for Last Minute Hotel Bookings by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 4th, 2015
They say it’s always best to plan ahead, to book your hotels and tickets way before you ever your target date to make sure nothing goes wrong. Though this may be a little more ideal, it isn’t always practical. Moreover, a lot of people don’t really finalize their plans until a few days or a week before. So what happens then?
Way back then, backpacking could be scary and risky because of this big chance that all hotels in the area are ful... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences Batangas Boosts Tourism with Back-to-Back Events: Karipasan 2015, Earth and Water Festival 2015, Waiters’ Race and More by Cheryl Villareal on Feb 17th, 2015
When the holidays roll in, people immediately think of where to go for some much needed R&R. Though I very much enjoy staying in places such as Coron, there are also several places closer to Manila that are taken for granted – one of which is Batangas.
A couple of weeks ago, I and several bloggers were invited to stay in Batangas to join in on their festivities. Their celebrations mostly revolved around the city’s beauty, showcasing it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines New Room: “Will You be Trapped in Limbo Forever?” by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 12th, 2014
I love Breakout Philippines! I've tried 2 of their 3 rooms and they just added a 4th room this week!! Woot woot! Go BOOK now before slots are filled! You'd definitely want to experience this!
The first real-life escape room game in the Philippines has another surprise for you all! Breakout Philippines is opening another room called Limbo this Sunday, December 14, 2014. We would like to invite everyone to play th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Awards Night, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events PLDT Kaasenso Cyberya: Internet Cafe Negosyo by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 4th, 2014
Last week's Gabay Guro Grand Gathering was a momentous event that I won't soon forget! All those celebrities singing and dancing on stage, not to mention all the super cool prizes given away certainly made it a day to remember for all teachers! Thanks again PLDT and MVP!
One of the most interesting prizes given away that day was probably the PLDT Kaasenso Cyberya, a mini internet cafe business.
PLDT Kaasenso Cyberya:
EVP, Head of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (18 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Fit and Healthy Tupperware Eco Botttles: Refreshing Detox Drink on-the-go by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 30th, 2014
Drinking more than eight glasses of water a day is already good for hydrating your system but adding a few ingredients can do more, helping to flush out harmful toxins in your body. From rejuvenating the skin to preventing high blood pressure and liver-related disease, the benefits of taking your daily dose of detox water are endless and can only be for your own good!
To make your own detox drink, simply mix two or more of th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Volkswagen Beetle: The Icon is Back! by Cheryl Villareal on May 25th, 2014
It’s that cute little tiny 2 door car we often see in movies, a classic ride several collectors wish to have themselves. The third generation of the Volkswagen icon is officially back: The one and only Beetle. In a symbolic ceremony, Ayala Auto Holdings Corporation (AAHC) and Automobile Central Enterprise, Inc. (ACEI), led by Fernando Zobel de Ayala (President and COO of Ayala Corporation), his brother, Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala (CEO of Ay... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Enjoy Philippines at Big Discounts with your Enjoy Card by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 9th, 2013
Whenever December rolls by, a lot of friends eagerly start looking for planners. Some even buy certain planner brands just because of the numerous discount coupons inside. But did you know you can actually buy a discount booklet that caters to even MORE establishments, restaurants, hotels and others?
I first heard of the Enjoy Card at the recently concluded Blogapalooza 2013. At first, I was a bit confused as to why I was signing up for it. I ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Brown Bag Coffee Solutions: Coffee for Rent by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 5th, 2013
2014 is about to begin, and a lot of people are already trying to come up with business ideas to start the new year. Unfortunately, to turn that idea into something concrete, we need A LOT of money. And if the business fails, we’re left with a lot of junk and nothing important… not even cash.
Well worry not, ‘cause Brown Bag Coffee is the perfect solution to this problem. You get the same output while putting less at risk. With... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Blogapalooza 2014: Where Businesses and Bloggers Unite by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 28th, 2013
Ever since the first Blogapalooza held way back in 2011, several bloggers have already been eagerly waiting for the next big event. If you attended Blogapalooza 2011, then you would have noticed the changes between the two events. There was however a few things that remained the same, and that was meeting not only fellow bloggers but a variety of inspirational business owners with amazing ideas.
This year’s event was also very di... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Corporate Giveaways Expo 2013 at SMX by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 2nd, 2013
A company can easily start with one man and his team, but it grows into greatness with its employees. If not for the wonderful employees, companies existing today wouldn’t be as great! I always look up to companies who know the value of their employees and hence take good care of them. Simple gifts from the company every now and then somehow remind employees that they are appreciated.
There’s always something to be said about tho... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )