- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Health and Nutrition, Running Aids, Running Tips Milo Nutri-Up Fitcon: The Biggest Gathering of Top Fitness Organizations on April 16 by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 6th, 2016
Summer has officially begun and adults are already looking for activities that will keep them in shape and start their journey towards an active and healthy lifestyle. In almost every street corner, there’s a gym that we can enroll in. Online, there are also several websites that give us tips and tricks to stay fit. So with all these info, how exactly do we know which one to pick and where to go?
This April 16, MILO will be holding its fir... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Tips The Six Pack Chef: Deliciously Losing Weight by Cheryl Golangco on May 26th, 2015
Each of us wants to look and feel our best. Personally, I’ve been trying my best to maintain my body weight by putting in the right amount of exercise and eating the right kinds of food for the past 3 years. For a while, calorie counting became a thing. Don’t get me wrong, I know a lot of people who lost weight because of this, but it wasn’t for me. I often crave for more and end up binging on junk food. So when I learned about the Paleo ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Tips Defy Gravity with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 4th, 2015
Yes, the title DOES say anti-gravity! When I was first invited to try out this new trend, I was both doubtful and excited. Doubtful ‘coz I really had no idea what to expect and was sort of thinking, “how can a treadmill be effective if there’s no gravity to work on?” and “seriously? anti-gravity? weh?” (haha) Then again, I was excited ‘coz of exactly that… ANTI-GRAVITY? This I gotta see!
Last week, I visited Kinetics Advance Ph... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Contest for runners, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running Aids Enervon Activ Temple Run Digital Promo: Win an All Expense Paid Trip to Angkor Wat by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 19th, 2014
Every runner has their own dream to fulfill and bucket list to complete in the field of sports. Some runners dream of running a full marathon (42km) or even an ultramarathon, others dream of moving on to triathlons, still others simply dream of running in foreign land. I am one of those who dream of joining an international marathon. It will give me a chance to not only run somewhere new but also explore the culture and beauty of other countries.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels Soleus Pulse: A Strapless Heart Rate Monitor for the Modern Day Athlete by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 30th, 2014
Late last year, I shared a little bit about the Soleus GPS Fit. A few months have passed and I’m still loving it. Not only is it useful for my runs, but it’s colorful designs have made it more of a fashion accessory as well. How are you guys doing with your Soleus watches? Do share!
Well anyway, a few weeks ago, Soleus once again invited blogger friends to the unveiling of two new products – the Soleus Pulse and the Soleus Go. More on th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights, Triathlon Enervon Activ Will To Win: Get Up To 70% Off on Rudy Project Items! by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2013
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! It’s the time of the year again for us to go shopping not just for friends, but for ourselves as well. Well if you plan to go shopping, be sure to include Enervon Activ capsules in your shopping list to get a guaranteed discount of 70% on premium Rudy Project gear! Woah! Check out Enervon’s Press Release below.
Beat sports fatigue, train harder and be rewarded for it! If you have the will t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Multisport, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights The Perfect Gift to Give Your Running Buddy can be Found in Runnr by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 11th, 2013
It’s that time of year again, and I’m sure you’re all scurrying to find a good gift that fits your budget. I’ve actually been doing the same. Scouting for good presents that fit my friend’s personalities.Something for the teacher, for the nurse, for the coach, and especially for the runners! Stuff for runners can be a bit pricey, but with Runnr’s Christmas deals, they’re sure to save you a couple of pesos!
But why r... Read More » Tags Share Comments (220 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Multisport, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels Running with Soleus: Soleus Fall Collection 2013 by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 21st, 2013
I first heard of Soleus sometime in 2011. Back then, I knew very little about sports watches and did not have any phones or devices that could track my run. I was very much amazed though in what the Soleus watch could do. Moreover, I was very much happy to see how down to earth and friendly Soleus founder and president, David Arnold was. He shared about Soleus not as a business or such, but as something he wants to share to help people and make... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Multisport, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights Move Treadmill Mania, Gilas Pilipinas Fan Gear, Toby’s Sports and RUNNR SALE! by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 7th, 2013
Better start saving up coz Toby’s and Runnr are having another sale starting this August all the way to September 1! Get up to 50% off on selected products! More than just that, there will also be a treadmill sale until Sept. 29, 2013! Talk about HUGE DISCOUNTS!
Quorum Group of companies is a dynamic organization at the forefront of the sports, lifestyle, and recreational business that pioneers new concepts by bringing in the best ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (773 )
- Filed under: Featured, Health and Fitness, Multisport, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running News and Highlights, Running Tips Pear Stride Earphones and Training Intelligence App: Your Perfect Workout Partner by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 17th, 2013
If you’re a sports enthusiast or a frequent runner, then I’m sure you’ve noticed how a lot of runners and athletes often work with a pair of earphones. We don’t use earphones to look cool, we use them because music plays a very important role in every workout. Besides making working out way more fun, the tempo in the music also helps with our tempo in running or working out. Having my running playlist with me when I ran my long distance r... Read More » Tags Share Comments (864 )