- Filed under: Carboload, Health and Fitness Chaplin Cafe: Indulge in Delicious Mediterranean Food at a Cozy Restaurant in Century City Mall by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 21st, 2016
"Take your time, that's our motto," owner Yuval Mann would tell us as we sat down enjoying dinner in his cozy little restaurant. Chaplin was after all built around that concept -- that amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life, this is a place for you to just sit down, relax and unwind. The restaurant's yellow light, wooden interior and soft music will really make you just want to forget all your worries as you enjoy a cup of their delicious ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Carboload, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run, Run for a Cause, workout and exercise The Condura Skyway Marathon 2013: Run for the Mangroves by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 15th, 2012
The Condura Skyway Marathon began back in 2005, and it began with one man's dream to make a difference. After founder and chief organizer Ton Conception went on a trip to Tubbataha, he felt inspired to help and decided to use his love for running for a good cause. So after much planning, the 2008 Condura Race for Tubbataha took place. 2009 was then dedicated to the whale sharks, 2010 and 2011 for the dolphins and 2012 for the mangroves. Aro... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Carboload, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Run and Dine at the Red Crab 5k Run by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 14th, 2012
There’s nothing like eating a full meal after a short run with friends and family. If you check out any fast food chain after a run, you’d notice that it’s usually full and all seats are occupied by those who’ve just finished their run. So what do you guys think of a run whose registration fee is inclusive of a hearty breakfast?
Red Crab presents the first ever eat and run event… The Red Crab 5k Run!
What: Red Crab 5k Ru... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Carboload, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Boodle Fight: A Philippine Coast Guard Tradition by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 19th, 2012
To celebrate it’s 10th year anniversary, the Philippine Coast Guard Team will be having their own RUN FOR A CAUSE this coming September 1! More details on that HERE.
And to officially launch the event, bloggers and photographers were invited aboard the Philippine Coast Guard vessel for a small and very fulfilling lunch! ….oops, I mean launch.
Anyone of you ever heard of a BOODLE FIGHT? This was a FIRST for ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Carboload, Featured, Food and Dining, Random McDonald’s Summer Specials: McFloat Summer Medley by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 17th, 2012
Don’t you just love the summer? The hot weather is the perfect excuse to hit the beach, eat some ice cream and of course, to try the McDonalds Summer Special!
Every year, Mcdonald’s releases a variety of specials on certain occasions and it’s usually a mix of main meals, desserts, etc. Well, this summer, McDonald’s decided to focus on the McFloat and add a twist to it… more like 4 TWISTS TO IT! The McDonalds summer special ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (7 )
- Filed under: Carboload, Featured, Fit and Healthy, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Jamba Juice Now Blending in the Philippines! by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 12th, 2011
When I first heard that Jamba Juice was coming to town, I had NO IDEA what it was. I figured it was just like any other juice and smoothie shop... no biggie. Well so I thought.
A few days ago, I was given the wonderful opportunity to attend the Jamba Juice VIP and Media Night at the Fort. I came to the event not expecting anything at all, in fact, I thought it would just be a small event to show the media and bloggers the... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )