- Filed under: Carboload, Health and Fitness Chaplin Cafe: Indulge in Delicious Mediterranean Food at a Cozy Restaurant in Century City Mall by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 21st, 2016
"Take your time, that's our motto," owner Yuval Mann would tell us as we sat down enjoying dinner in his cozy little restaurant. Chaplin was after all built around that concept -- that amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life, this is a place for you to just sit down, relax and unwind. The restaurant's yellow light, wooden interior and soft music will really make you just want to forget all your worries as you enjoy a cup of their delicious ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Brown Bag Coffee Solutions: Coffee for Rent by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 5th, 2013
2014 is about to begin, and a lot of people are already trying to come up with business ideas to start the new year. Unfortunately, to turn that idea into something concrete, we need A LOT of money. And if the business fails, we’re left with a lot of junk and nothing important… not even cash.
Well worry not, ‘cause Brown Bag Coffee is the perfect solution to this problem. You get the same output while putting less at risk. With... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Bo’s Coffee Philippine Origins Product Line with the Big Boss by Cheryl Villareal on May 1st, 2013
De Cafe, Cappuccino, Espresso, Frappuccino, black, hot, cold, etc. People love coffee and we enjoy drinking it in a variety of ways. I started drinking coffee at a young age, my mom loved it and she didn’t mind me having some. Back then, the only coffee I knew of was those bought in a sachet. Oh how much more I needed to learn.
I was first introduced to the world of brewed and grinded coffee some time in high school, it was DELICIOUS. ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Flapjacks’ Recipe for Goodness by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 30th, 2012
A couple of weeks ago, my friend Eli invited Philippe, Ivy and myself to join him for brunch at Flapjacks Robinson’s Place. It’s not often that I eat breakfast out so this is one of the rare moments that I truly cherish. Good people, good food, what more could I ask for?
Upon entering, the first thing I noticed was the huge FJ sign on the wall! It looked really cool and the color patterns were enticing! I also... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Figaro Coffee Company presents its ALL DAY BREAKFAST SAMPLERS by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 8th, 2012
Although often skipped and taken for granted, breakfast is really the MOST important meal of the day. I’ve heard this said so many times but I still ignore it sometimes. If you’re on the go or even if you were on a diet, having breakfast before beginning the day can be a LOT OF HELP. Not only does it give you more energy to start the day right, but it also keeps your stomachs full and contented for a while.
When I was young, my m... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )