- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Nike+ First Ever All Women Half-Marathon by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 12th, 2016
Last year, Nike rocked our world as it brought us the first ever Nike All Women 10k Race… this year, they’re challenging the ladies even more by upgrading that 10k to a half marathon! Last year, almost 9,000 fit and fab ladies participated in the all-female 10k race, this year, Nike hopes that even more lovely ladies will join its first all-women half marathon in the country! Continuing the tradition and spirit of last year's race... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Gatorade Run 2015 and Its New Powerhouse Line-Up of Ambassadors by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
After a historic stroll down memory lane in celebration of its golden anniversary, Gatorade is all set to pave the way for greatness. The world’s favorite sports drink beefs up its roster with the official launch of its newest variant – the orange and grapefruit flavor based White Lightning.
With the new variant comes a powerhouse line-up of ambassadors who are among the top local athletes of this generation—UAAP ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Sofitel Manila Half Marathon Registration Now Open! by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 24th, 2015
Since it started with the Battle of the Sexes last 2012, the Sofitel Manila runs had quickly become a race most people would look forward to. It is not only fun and organized, but it’s a race for a cause too – one factor I feel is very important when choosing races.
Last year, Sofitel Philippine Plaza held its first half marathon. This year, Sofitel Manila continues to cultivate a lifestyle of wellness as it holds the 2015 Sofitel Manila H... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause RunFest 2015: In Partnership with Make a Wish Foundation by Cheryl Golangco on May 18th, 2015
Takbo.ph is one of the leading websites when it comes to updates on running and sporting events. Several years ago, they had their first run… and now 5 years later, they continue to be at the forefront of running! Even upgrading themselves from a simple website to an organizer through their group, LeadPack. I love the runs they organize not just because of how coordinated it is, but because of the people behind it.
This year, Takbo.ph celebr... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Li-Ning Manila Run 2015–With Over 8 Singlet Designs to Choose From! by Cheryl Golangco on May 12th, 2015
Many of us know the brand Li-Ning for their basketball and badminton shoes, but did you know they also carried running shoes and apparel?
Li-Ning is a fast-growing global sports brand which has a strong presence around the world. Founded in 1990, the company has signed up important sports superstars like Ngoni Makusha (athletics), Marin Cilic (tennis), Chen Long (badminton), and Evan Turner and Dwyane Wade (basketball) into its fold. The brand... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Affinitea Raise D’ Roof: Run for a Cause this July 5 by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 15th, 2015
2 years ago, I remember being invited to AffiniTea’s first ever run dubbed “Raise D’ Roof.” It was a very intimate gathering with few bloggers, the organizers and Affinitea’s owner Mr. Anthony Liu. It was his first time to create a race; you could see how excited he was. It wasn't just about the money, but about everything else – the beneficiary, the runners and most especially the experience. Today, AffiniTea continues to grow bigger... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Relay Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015 in Tanay, Rizal by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 14th, 2015
If you love running outside Manila, then this is one run you’ll probably enjoy! More than just the usual runs, the Sierra 51050 is a relay race that allows you to work together with your 5-member team to accumulate a total distance of 50km!
What: Sierra 51050 Relay and Half Marathon 2015
When: March 1, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Ten Cents Heaven, Tanay, Rizal
Race Organizer: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Financial Fitness Run 2015 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 11th, 2015
After the success of last year’s Financial Fitness Run, CFA Society Philippines brings us the “Financial Fitness Run 2015 (FFR2015)” with the theme “Future of Finance Starts with You” this coming February 22!
“The “Future of Finance” is an global initiative by the CFA Institute to help shape a better finance and investment industry. The CFA Society Philippines, being one of the member societies of CFA Institute, is ta... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo.ph 20-Miler Run 2015 in BGC by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 19th, 2014
Every year as January rolls in, people try and find ways to burn all that holiday fat. So what do you think of a 20 mile or 32km. run to start the year?? I say, let’s do this!
What: Takbo.ph 20 Miler 2015
When: January 18, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Bonifacio Global City
Race Organizer: Leadpack
Race Categories: 5k, 10k, 16k, 32k
Gun Start Times: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run QCIM Night Run 2014 by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 19th, 2014
QCIM is another run for the books because of it’s unique race route yearly. After all, how many runners can actually say they ran the stretch of Quezon Avenue right? Personally, I like this run because of just that. You’re not running small streets or sidewalks at QCIM, you’re running the main roads! And this year, the organizers changed it up a bit to make it even more exciting…they turned it into a night run!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )