- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Color Manila Blacklight Run: A “Party” Run for a Cause by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 22nd, 2016
Back in 2013, Color Manila hosted the first and biggest color fun run in the country. The run was like no other as it literally filled the streets of BGC with color. Thousands, including both running enthusiasts and non-runners participated in this one-of-a-kind fun run for all ages. The goal, more than just running for fitness, was to just let everyone have fun.
The Color Manila Run Franchise:
The first Color Manila... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Energizer Night Race Manila 2015: How Far Can You Run to Light Up Someone’s Life? by Cheryl Villareal on May 30th, 2015
The Energizer Night Race is not something new to us. For the past 10 years, they’ve been bring us a variety of gimmicks to make each year’s night race much better than the year before. This year, they are yet again bringing something new for runners to enjoy as they turn the Energizer Night Race 2015 into an OPEN RUN.
So what exactly does an OPEN RUN mean? In this case, you can run as MANY loops or as FAR as you want to. Each loop is 3km,... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Color Manila Nite: Blacklight Run this May 16 by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 28th, 2015
Wow! I still have a hangover from the recently concluded Watson’s Color Manila Challenge and here they go again with a new color run to keep our blood pumping, our heart’s racing and our skin ever so colorful! Well, to keep things new and exciting, Color Manila brings you Color Manila Nite: BLACKLIGHT Edition!
With a common dedication to product quality and customer satisfaction, Color Manila has teamed up this time with Brother Philippine... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Health and Fitness, Night Run, obstacle run, Sunset run SunPiology Run: An Adventure Filled-Run with the Stars by Cheryl Villareal on Oct 6th, 2014
“I believe in education. Everyone deserves education, everyone deserves to be able to study,” shares Mr. Piolo Pascual after asked why he began the SunPiology Run. For the past 6 years, Sun Life has been working with the ever dashing Piolo in hopes of raising funds as well as awareness for the scholars of the Hebreo 12:1 Foundation.
During the recently concluded presscon, Piolo also shared how the SunPiology Run isn’t about get... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run QCIM Night Run 2014 by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 19th, 2014
QCIM is another run for the books because of it’s unique race route yearly. After all, how many runners can actually say they ran the stretch of Quezon Avenue right? Personally, I like this run because of just that. You’re not running small streets or sidewalks at QCIM, you’re running the main roads! And this year, the organizers changed it up a bit to make it even more exciting…they turned it into a night run!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Energizer Night Race Manila 2014–Filinvest City, September 6 by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 9th, 2014
Last year’s glowing night run turned out to be a huge success with thousands of runners flocking the streets of BGC with their personalized glow in the dark singlets. This year, people can experience again the one-of-a-kind fun run as Energizer opens Night Race Manila 2014.
For those who love running but do not like the heat, Energizer’s night race, is the perfect fit. Just like the past years, this event in September will also create a ni... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Night Run, Results and Experiences Outbreak Missions 2014: Intramuros – Survival of the fittest and the meanest! by marckdot on Apr 10th, 2014
Time to save the world from the Zombie Outbreak!
Outbreak Manila is for anyone who have watched a movie or tv series, read a book or played a game about zombies or zombie adjacent creatures. Because they are here to make that 'what if that was real?' fantasy in your head a reality. Outbreak Manila is LARPing at its finest. LARPing or 'Live-Action-Role-Playing' is where players act out their characters in a fictional setting, making decisions ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Contest for runners, costume run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Outbreak Mission Takes on the Walled City of Intramuros by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 20th, 2014
The zombies are back and just when you thought they’ve already taken over the creepiest places, they go and find something new. This April 5, 2014, the zombies are hunting for brains in the historical site of Intramuros for Outbreak Missions.
Outbreak Missions had its first debut last October 18 and 19, followed by an encore on November 16, 2013. Participants called it the best Outbreak Manila yet, with over twelve thousand people completing... Read More » Tags Share Comments (7 )
- Filed under: Contest for runners, Featured, Free race kits, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run Color Manila Nite Run in Filinvest City this February 22 by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 26th, 2014
Last year Color Manila Nite Run was a blast and so was the recently culminated Color Manila Run in BGC! So who’s up for more fun runs to this year? (Meeee!!) Color Manila Nite Run is back on its second year, and this time, their taking the fun to Alabang!
What: Color Manila Nite Run 2
When: February 22, 2014 (Saturday)
Where: Filinvest City, Alabang
Race Organizer: Pro-Active... Read More » Tags Share Comments (27 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run, obstacle run, Results and Experiences Surviving Outbreak Missions: Not Your Typical Zombie Run by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 18th, 2013
I’ve attended almost most of Outbreak Manila’s runs to cover it for my blog. I think 3 out of 4 times I simply walked the path as part of the media, the only run I actually participated in was the first Outbreak Run in Nuvali where I was scared crazy because of all the zombies popping out of the tall grass! Ever since, I’ve only been attending Outbreak Manila runs to cover it and not as an active participant… until last night.
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )