- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Feet of Happiness at Slidefest Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 14th, 2015
Summer is coming in a few months… what are you looking forward to? The beach, parties, out of town trips? What aboout a 1000 Ft. SLIDE?! Yep! You read that right, a slide that 1000 feet long! From the same people behind Outbreak Manila and Breakout Philippines comes another super exciting event for everyone to look forward to!
Slidefest Philippines is a family-friendly, adrenalin pumping slip and slide water event. It is more than ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Tree Top Adventure in Baguio: Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 2nd, 2015
Since I started running 5 years ago, I also started becoming more adventurous with my usual activities. More than just trying out new sports and fitness activities, I’ve also been curious and on the look out for more thrilling (but not deadly) adventures to do with my fiance and friends. The Philippines is definitely no newcomer when it comes to the world of Adventure with its skywalk in Cebu, cliff diving in Boracay and many more. Well, why do... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Tests Friendships with the New Limbo Room by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 31st, 2015
I just LOVE Breakout Philippines! The whole idea of being trapped in a room with friends and frantically looking for clues to escape is weirdly fun! (haha)
So far, I’ve tried 3 rooms from Outbreak Manila, namely Adarna’s Lair, Room 13 and just recently… the Limbo Room. I’ve been asked a couple of times which room I enjoyed the most and honestly, there’s just no right answer. Each room has its own unique twist and story to offer. You ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines New Room: “Will You be Trapped in Limbo Forever?” by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 12th, 2014
I love Breakout Philippines! I've tried 2 of their 3 rooms and they just added a 4th room this week!! Woot woot! Go BOOK now before slots are filled! You'd definitely want to experience this!
The first real-life escape room game in the Philippines has another surprise for you all! Breakout Philippines is opening another room called Limbo this Sunday, December 14, 2014. We would like to invite everyone to play th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila Breakout Philippines Real Life Escape Room Presents ROOM 13 by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 4th, 2014
It’s a cold stormy night and you’re trapped in a creepy motel room… how do you get out? Just when you thought it was all over, Breakout Philippines comes out with another exciting and “frustratingly fun” room to escape from: Room 13!
“After getting an eerie feeling that you are being watched, you and your friends try to leave the room. The doorknob falls off. You try to force your way out but all exits are sealed tight. This isn't ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Food and Dining, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Share a Coke Campaign: Sharing the Happiness by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 14th, 2014
As we’ve seen in several of their past campaigns, Coca-Cola is one brand that markets their product not by selling the product itself but by selling the emotion. Their campaigns have always made me smile and making me “aww” Well, their newest campaign dubbed “Share A Coke” is not only cute, but it’s fun too!
Last July 12, Coca-Cola Philippines hosted a fun afternoon to invite everyone to Share a Coke with each other. The phenomenal... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila Breakout: The First Real Escape Room in the Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on May 5th, 2014
Outbreak Manila is at it again, but this time, there will be no zombies to run away from, just a simple game of strategy, brains and speed through their new game BREAKOUT.
What is Breakout?
Ever wonder what it would be like to play in a REAL-LIFE escape room game? Breakout is an interactive game where participants will have to team up to find clues and solve logic puzzles based on various story lines and themed rooms. Th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Films and Movies, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 25 Stories: Building Beautiful Fairy Tales Everyday with Ayala by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 5th, 2013
Whenever we feel bored or just wanna hang out and relax, we can always count on the many establishments and malls of Ayala Land to help make us feel better. Funny thing is that we feel like Ayala has just always been there but we never really noticed how long it’s actually been. Last Sept. 16, 2013 actually marked the 25th anniversary of Ayala Land Inc., and to celebrate, Ayala Land Inc. presented the 25 Stories and 25 Surprises!
The 2... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Faith and Religion, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Light Thursdays, People and Places, Travel and Events Amazing Race: Light Thursdays Edition this June 13 at BGC by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 10th, 2013
Ever wondered what it would be like to join a simplified version of the Amazing Race? I can’t really say, but I’m sure it’ll be LOTS OF FUN! This Thursday at 8pm, Light Thursdays brings you their very own version of the Amazing Race! A first of its kind to be held at BGC!
What: Amazing Race, Light Thursdays Edition
When: June 13, 2013 (Thursday) at 8pm
*Meet up point will be at the Fully Booked "U View" Bas... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Family and Parenting, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Ayala Malls’ Act of Kindness this Christmas Season by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 10th, 2012
Charms of Christmas, one of its campaign activities, is an online promo that gives everyone a chance to receive a charm bracelet designed by Ana Rocha. We have more than 400 charms to give away. It’s main objective is to encourage people to share kindness to somebody, be it to their loved ones, friends or a random person, by doing kindness acts this Christmas season. In order to qualify the promo, interested participants should do an act of ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )