- Filed under: Featured, Fit and Healthy, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Travel and Events Glamping by Lifestyle 2016: Why You Shouldn’t Miss the Next One by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 26th, 2016
I love nature. I love walking on the beach, watching the birds, interacting with the animals, watching the sunset, etc. I love it. However, I never exactly saw myself camping. Camping is a whole different story, especially ‘coz I also love having a clean restroom to take a shower and just do my business. Hence, the closest I ever got to “exploring” nature was during one of my trail runs, or an ordinary trip to the beach (with accommodations... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Slidefest Philippines: The Country’s Biggest Slip and Slide Just Got Bigger by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 6th, 2016
No matter how “serious” some people may seem, trust that there’s this inner child in them that just wants to break free! Every now and then, we get to nurture this inner child as we hang out with friends and just have fun and go crazy. So how would your inner child feel if I told you that a 1000 foot long slide plus several fun inflatables will be set up in Alabang this coming April 16 and 17? C’mon… don’t try to hide your excitement.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Breakout Philippines Presents Its Newest Horror Room: Hide and Seek by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 5th, 2016
Plan, solve, escape – that is Breakout Philippine’s game plan. I feel however that this isn’t enough for their newest room because of a special "guest". Think you can handle being trapped in a room with an alleged ghost? Yep, you read that right. AN ACTUAL GHOST.
For those who have no idea yet about how Breakout Philippines works, you are basically locked in a room with your group where you need to find hidden objects, decipher clues and... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Hotel Quickly: Your Best Friend for Last Minute Hotel Bookings by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 4th, 2015
They say it’s always best to plan ahead, to book your hotels and tickets way before you ever your target date to make sure nothing goes wrong. Though this may be a little more ideal, it isn’t always practical. Moreover, a lot of people don’t really finalize their plans until a few days or a week before. So what happens then?
Way back then, backpacking could be scary and risky because of this big chance that all hotels in the area are ful... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Concerts and Plays, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events More than a Hundred People Invaded Commerce Center to Find the Killer at WhoDunnIt by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 15th, 2015
Breakout Philippines has always had the freshest and coolest ideas for a good time with friends and family. From the awesome zombie runs, to the “fun”-tastic slidefest, Breakout Ph has got it covered! Last week, the Breakout team did it again with the huge suggest of WhoDunnIt in Commerce Center Alabang. For those who missed this, WhoDunnIt is an interactive game where participants need to interview victims/ actors and find clues to figure ou... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila WHODUNNIT: A Crime Solving Game by Breakout Interactive Theater by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 26th, 2015
Is it just me or have crime and investigation programs on TV become more interesting? In the past year up ‘till now, I find myself engaged in programs such as Law & Order, NCIS, Criminal Minds. The more I watch it, the more I feel like a “real” detective! (haha)…well sort of. You knw that feeling when you’re watching the show and you’re also somehow solving it while in your living room? Yeah, that’s how it feels! So when I heard... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Ft. Slip and Slide has Invaded Subic! FILINVEST next! by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 29th, 2015
April 24, 2015, Subic, Zambales— Nothing says summer more than sun, shades, water guns, and a giant slip and slide! Last April 18, 2015, three thousand five hundred people signed up to be a part of Slidefest Philippines, the first family-friendly, adrenalin-pumping, GIANT slip and slide event in the country. The event featured a one thousand foot slip and slide, music, refreshments, and the laughter of people racing down the wet ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Last Week to Catch The Zombie Room: Breakout at Trinoma by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 11th, 2015
If you’ve read my blogs, you’d probably know how much I enjoy BREAKOUT. Every room has a different story, every room is a challenge, every room has a problem to be solved, and in every room, you have to work together in order to break out before your time expires.
Breakout is usually held in Paragon Plaza, there, they have 5 rooms with varying themes. However, every once in a while, the organizers want to break out and try different venues f... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events 1000 Feet of Happiness at Slidefest Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 14th, 2015
Summer is coming in a few months… what are you looking forward to? The beach, parties, out of town trips? What aboout a 1000 Ft. SLIDE?! Yep! You read that right, a slide that 1000 feet long! From the same people behind Outbreak Manila and Breakout Philippines comes another super exciting event for everyone to look forward to!
Slidefest Philippines is a family-friendly, adrenalin pumping slip and slide water event. It is more than ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Tree Top Adventure in Baguio: Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 2nd, 2015
Since I started running 5 years ago, I also started becoming more adventurous with my usual activities. More than just trying out new sports and fitness activities, I’ve also been curious and on the look out for more thrilling (but not deadly) adventures to do with my fiance and friends. The Philippines is definitely no newcomer when it comes to the world of Adventure with its skywalk in Cebu, cliff diving in Boracay and many more. Well, why do... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )