- Filed under: Fashion and Apparels, Lifestyle and Events Tangle Teezer: The Solution to our Tangled Hair by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 8th, 2014
Looking good isn’t just about the right clothes or pretty make-up, our hair plays a pretty big role too. Whether your hair is long or short, straight or curly, there are certain ways to maintain it to make sure you always look your best. Of course, a proper brush or comb is always important to make sure our hair isn’t all over the place. Unfortunately, if you’re hair isn’t that soft, brushing it can be stressful. All those tangles will re... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Fashion and Apparels, Lifestyle and Events SM Ladies’ Fashion: Discover the Perfect Style for You by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 1st, 2013
When ladies think of fashion brands, a lot of common names are thrown in the air but rarely do I hear anyone mention SM Department Store. Well, all that’s about to change soon. With SM Ladies’ new fashion line and sexy brands, the ladies will surely be rushing into the department store before anything else.
Discover Your Perfect Style with SM Ladies’ Fashion
As the country’s destination fashion store joins Philippine Fashion W... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Family Events, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Debut by Juan Carlo: Your Dream Debut Come True by Cheryl Golangco on Jun 16th, 2013
It’s every young girls fantasy to have their dream debut. It’s one of the first milestones in our lives and something we very much look forward to. It’s not just about entering adulthood but more about the celebration of our teenage life. Appreciating family and friends and looking back on life, the ups and downs, the trials and challenges and everything that has mold us into the woman we are about to me. A debut is definitely something spe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Caribbean Footwear: Comfort and Class for All by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 9th, 2013
Everyone wears flip flops, besides it being a necessity, it has also slowly become a fashion statement. Personally, I’m not very picky with the brand itself, but I am particularly picky with the rubber used. There’s a particular type of material I like which I find best for flip flops since dirt doesn’t attach easily on it. Moreover, dirt can also easily wash off.
Flip Flops: Finding a Good Pair at a Reasonable Price
We all need at le... Read More » Tags Share Comments (5 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Fashion and Apparels, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Results and Experiences, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running Tips, Workshops and Seminars Free Running Clinic at the Newly Opened Runnr Store in Alabang Town Center by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 2nd, 2012
“Yes! Finally, Runnr has opened in Alabang!” This is one of the status messages I saw on Facebook as soon as news of the new Runnr store was out. Somehow I feel like all the good and known stores are at the Fort Bonifacio Taguig… though it’s good that everything is already there, runners from farther areas do have a difficult time getting here. I can imagine the relief several runners had when they learned of the opening of Runnr. YES!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Health and Fitness, Running Gear and Apparels Skechers GO Run: Minimalistic Design for a Natural Running Experience! by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 30th, 2012
Running getting a tad bit difficult for you? Are your shoes too heavy or your foot strike wrong? Do you find yourself wanting to run faster and farther but are afraid to risk getting injured?
Well besides the usual training and practice, there’s one thing runners NEED to keep in mind when running… YOU NEED TO LAND ON THE RIGHT PART OF YOUR FOOT, specifically the MIDFOOT. I’ve heard about this many times and I often try to stay ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Beauty and Wellness, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Jewelry, Lifestyle and Events Jewelmer Opening in Resorts World Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 17th, 2011
They say jewelry is the way to a woman's heart. I never agreed with that until I saw JEWELMER.
Jewelmer is a French Filipino company specializing in South Sea pearls. But what does that have to do with teaching or running? Well honestly... NOTHING. It just so happened that I went to the opening of a jewelry shop in resorts world 2 weeks ago, and though I'm not a girly-girl type of person, my jaw dropped after seeing all these beautif... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Photography Boudoir Dolls Photography: Personal Sessions by Women for Women by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 23rd, 2011
Define sexy... Merriam Webster would define it as being generally attractive or interesting... but exactly WHAT does that mean? In today's generation, I'm guessing around 75% to 80% would tell you that being sexy meant being really thin and skinny but with a huge chest and a full bottom. Which is why I can't exactly blame the thousands of teenage girls (and adults) today who do nothing but DIET. They hardly eat anything that their bones are alrea... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Random thoughts A Short PREVIEW of the FIRST Blogapalooza at Fully Booked by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 19th, 2011
The blogging world is quickly taking over! No longer do business need to pay high prices for ads on paper or on billboards because BLOGGERS are doing all the work. If Starbucks became big through word of mouth, then businesses existing today will have great chances of succeeding through word of the blog!
Last September 17, my brother Vince Golangco of WhenInManila.com had his FIRST ever BLOGAPALOOZA - an event for both businesses and ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Foundations and Organizations, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Running Gear and Apparels Make Dreams Come True with “Eat, Pray, Run” by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 19th, 2011
While browsing my Facebook page one day, I noticed a photo wherein one of my friends was tagged. It was a photo of a little stick man drawn in the simplest form possible in black and white but with eyes shaped like a heart and in the color red. I wondered what it was and so I followed the link, that's when I came across the three words, "Eat, Pray, Run"
Strong words. I started analyzing the way I go by my everyday stuff. Eat (How coul... Read More » Tags Share Comments (4 )