- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events Slidefest Philippines: The Country’s Biggest Slip and Slide Just Got Bigger by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 6th, 2016
No matter how “serious” some people may seem, trust that there’s this inner child in them that just wants to break free! Every now and then, we get to nurture this inner child as we hang out with friends and just have fun and go crazy. So how would your inner child feel if I told you that a 1000 foot long slide plus several fun inflatables will be set up in Alabang this coming April 16 and 17? C’mon… don’t try to hide your excitement.... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Featured, Fieldtrip Suggestions, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Teaching Ideas KidZania Manila Sneak Peek: Top 5 Reasons Why Every Child Should Check This Place Out by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 2nd, 2015
Ever since the announcement that KidZania was coming to Manila, kids, parents and teachers alike all got giddy and excited. Being a preschool teacher and child at heart, I too just couldn’t wait. It took more than a year, but finally, KidZania is opening its doors to the public this Aug. 7, 2015!
For those who have no idea what KidZania is all about, let me tell you all about it. KidZania is a place where kids rule. It’s a mini community whe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila WHODUNNIT: A Crime Solving Game by Breakout Interactive Theater by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 26th, 2015
Is it just me or have crime and investigation programs on TV become more interesting? In the past year up ‘till now, I find myself engaged in programs such as Law & Order, NCIS, Criminal Minds. The more I watch it, the more I feel like a “real” detective! (haha)…well sort of. You knw that feeling when you’re watching the show and you’re also somehow solving it while in your living room? Yeah, that’s how it feels! So when I heard... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Travel and Events Discovery Country Suites Tagaytay: Valuing the Importance of Family by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 16th, 2015
Last month for Mother’s Day, Discovery Country Suites Tagaytay launched a special campaign on Facebook that encouraged various people to send in their #Momspiration stories. Given as this was an opportunity to show off my mom, I immediately took it and sent in my entry.
I loved the idea of being able to share our story and that alone was enough for me. However, the Discovery Leisure Company wasn’t done with their Mother’s Day surpris... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Slidefest Philippines Takes Over Filinvest City with Their 1000 Foot Slide by Cheryl Villareal on May 19th, 2015
Last month, the organizers of Slidefest Philippines rocked Subic when they decided to put up a 1000 foot slide to beat the summer heat! People from Manila drove all the way to Subic to join this one-of-a-kind experience! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to make it then… but thankfully, I got to visit Slidefest Philippines in Filinvest last weekend… and it was AWESOME!
Last May 16 and 17, more than SEVEN THOUSAND people headed to ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Family Events, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places National Bookstore Warehouse Sale! 80% Off from January 15–19, 2014 by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 15th, 2014
Woot Woot!! Better set a schedule and put aside some cash ‘coz National Bookstore is having a warehouse sale starting TODAY all the way until the 19th!!! Rush over before you lose your chance to get all those precious books at 80% off!
National Bookstore Warehouse Sale
January 15 to 19, 2014 from 10am to 7pm
4th Floor, National Book Store, Quezon Avenue
corner Sct. Borromeo & Panay Avenue... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Family Events, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Debut by Juan Carlo: Your Dream Debut Come True by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 16th, 2013
It’s every young girls fantasy to have their dream debut. It’s one of the first milestones in our lives and something we very much look forward to. It’s not just about entering adulthood but more about the celebration of our teenage life. Appreciating family and friends and looking back on life, the ups and downs, the trials and challenges and everything that has mold us into the woman we are about to me. A debut is definitely something spe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Nickelodeon Announces First-ever SpongeBob SquarePants Global Film Competition by Cheryl Villareal on May 25th, 2013
Dol you love Spongebob? Love making videos? Then you’re the perfect person to join the first ever Spongebob Squarepants Global Film Compettion!
Nickelodeon, one of the world’s leading recognized entertainment brands for kids and families, announced the first-ever globalSpongeBob SquarePants-inspired short film competition, SpongeBob SquareShorts: Original Fan Tributes.
All fans of Spongebob from around the world are encouraged to ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Superbook Superlaunch at Robinson’s Galleria by Cheryl Villareal on May 22nd, 2013
If you remember Superbook, RAISE YOUR HAND. If you don’t, you missed out half of your childhood! Superbook is this awesome cartoon series about a boy, a girl and their robot! Join Chris, Joy and Gizmo in their awesome adventure through time.
It’s a day you wouldn’t dare miss. Be ready as SUPERBOOK once again takes you for another great and unforgettable quest.
After the successful Superbook Reimagined and the Superbook Reuni... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Family and Parenting, Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Nickelodeon Summer Festival Recap by Cheryl Villareal on May 21st, 2013
A few weeks ago, I was given the chance to participate in Nickelodeon’s Summer Festival. Coming here really made me feel like a kid again! The colors, the fun, the festivities, everything was just right to bring out any adult’s inner child.
Welcome to the Nickelodeon Summer Festival!
The Nickelodeon Summer Festival was held at Fort Bonifacio Global City, and despite the extreme heat that day, families of all types and sizes st... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )