- Filed under: Featured, First Day of School, Gyms and Fitness Clubs, workout and exercise F45: Functional Training in 45 Minutes by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 3rd, 2015
Each of us has our own interest when it comes to working out. Some people can spend hours just running on the road, while others find that boring and prefer other sports like boxing or muay thai. Some enjoy working out at the regular gym, while others prefer circuit training or crossfit. While all these exercises reap various benefits, F45 has opted to combine all these into 45minutes of madness, 6 days a week.
The gym is “rearrang... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: First Day of School, Fun Runs and Marathons, Run for a Cause Run for Free with Ensure to Endure this October by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 8th, 2012
After it’s successful run last May, Ensure to Endure is back for the second time this year…and the best part about it is that it’s still FREE!
I really liked the entire idea of the Ensure team giving their loyal users a free run! Not only do you get the right nutrition for your body by drinking Ensure, you even get to exercise for no added costs.
Run for Free at Ensure to Endure Part 2
Ensure to Endu... Read More » Tags Share Comments (501 )
- Filed under: Classroom Designs, First Day of School, Teaching Ideas Back to School: Classroom Design by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 6th, 2012
Another school year just begun here in the Philippines, but it’s just about to begin in other parts of the world! It’s tough getting started with all the classroom decorations, bulletin board and the like. So here are some of the stuff we did in our preschool classrooms!
Preschool Classroom Door Decoration
It’s important to make kids feel welcome on the first day of school, putting their pictures on the door makes th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: First Day of School, Teaching Ideas 5 Ways to Prepare Your First Time Kids for School by nicoleso on Jun 12th, 2012
Your child’s first day in school is a milestone for your family. It’s the beginning of a new adventure for your curious preschooler. However, introducing your child to a new environment can be quite challenging. Separation anxiety may arise that can make it difficult for your child to want to be left alone in the school. Here are some ways that you can prepare your newbie student for his first time in class.
Prepare together. Get you... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Arts and Crafts, Family, Featured, First Day of School, Personalize, Reading and Language, Recycled art, Teaching Ideas, Transportation Personalized School Bus with the Old Shoe Box by Cheryl Villareal on Feb 12th, 2012
This activity was supposedly a really simple art and craft activity for our theme on transportation. However, as we were planning it, more ideas kept popping out and we eventually came up with this. The idea came from the teachers, but it wouldn’t have turned out this great if the kids weren’t as creative! Good job kids!
What you will need
Yellow cartolina/ paper
Thin strip of black paper
4 circul... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Arts and Crafts, Classroom Designs, Featured, First Day of School, Teaching Ideas Classroom Door Decor by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 21st, 2011
School in my side of the world has already started since June, particularly in the Philippines. However, for the rest of the world, school's just about to begin! That being said, I thought I'd share with you our door decor! One is for my class and the other is for the nursery level.
So here's my room,
the Pre-Nursery Room
This is our door. We prepared it before school started. I drew and painted the kids and the boat. The fishes on t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )