- Filed under: Family Run, Health and Fitness, Night Run, obstacle run, Sunset run SunPiology Run: An Adventure Filled-Run with the Stars by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 6th, 2014
“I believe in education. Everyone deserves education, everyone deserves to be able to study,” shares Mr. Piolo Pascual after asked why he began the SunPiology Run. For the past 6 years, Sun Life has been working with the ever dashing Piolo in hopes of raising funds as well as awareness for the scholars of the Hebreo 12:1 Foundation.
During the recently concluded presscon, Piolo also shared how the SunPiology Run isn’t about get... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Sunset run Salomon Citytrail Run: Elevate Your Run in Intramuros this Sept. 7 by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 16th, 2014
For those of us living in Manila, we’re pretty much used to running the streets of BGC, Mall of Asia or Roxas Blvd. Though I love running in these areas, it’s always fun to try something new don’t you think? And of course, who else better to give us that the Salomon!
Salomon is known for their trail runs such as that in Batangas and the like. This September, they’re giving Manilenos a new experience by giving us the chance to run inside ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run, obstacle run, Run for a Cause, Sunset run Smart Live More Run: Live bright and Live Fun by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 3rd, 2013
Most people say that their top New Year’s resolution is to live life to its fullest this 2013. Whether this involves fitness goals or quality bonding time with friends and family, it is time to set the bar high with an amazing event determined to paint the town red… and blue… and yellow… and pink… and green.
On January 19 from 3pm to 9pm, all roads lead to Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, for a 5-kilometer run where runners get t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause, Sunset run Subic International Marathon 2013 by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 15th, 2012
Dreaming to complete your first 21k? Or maybe you’re set to finish your first 42k? Well, where better to do that in Subic! This is not your usual urban route. Experience one of the most beautiful 42k routes in the country!
Over 4,000 runners participated in last year’s Subic International Marathon at the lush green and scenic Subic Bay Freeport Zone. More than just staging a successful run, the Subic International Marathon aims to up... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Night Run, Running News and Highlights, Sunset run, Trail Runs Splendido Sunset Run 2012 by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 7th, 2012
Running in Manila is GREAT but running somewhere else in the Philippines is even more awesome. So what do you guys think of a run where you get to watch the sunset over Taal volcano? Sweet!
From its humble beginnings in June of 2011, the Splendido Fun Run had grown in term of size and scope. The run that started as a family event is now being participated by the country’s elite runners. Sponsors have been lining up to join the ev... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )