- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events, Workshops and Seminars SEO Summit Seminar 2014 by Cheryl Golangco on May 14th, 2014
In the past few years, blogging has slowly grown to be a trend. More and more people are putting up their own blogs for personal or “commercial” use. Some have started a blog simply because they love to write, while others have turned to blogging as another source of income. However, with our ever-growing technology, new blogs aren’t always easy to find if you’re not familiar with the basic rules of SEO.
SEO – Search Engi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events, Math and Numbers, Schools and Learning Centers, Teaching Seminars, Tips for Parents, Workshops and Seminars Smart Senses: a 2-in-1 Talk by Learning Library and Mathemagis by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 15th, 2014
We all know how important it is for children to be exposed to books, but do you know what kind of books are right for your kids? This March 22, get tips on choosing the right books for your kids with Ms. Raissa Cortez-Calunsag from the Learning Library. Moreover, find out how we can make the dreadful Maths turn into a fun and more enjoyable experience with Ms. Ina Cuisa-Sehwani from Mathemagis. All this for free at Smart Senses!
Sm... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Family and Parenting, Foundations and Organizations, Lifestyle and Events, Outreach Projects, People and Places, Shows in Manila, Workshops and Seminars PETA Love Artszone Project: Eliminating Corporal Punishment with Positive Discipline by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 21st, 2013
The relationship between a parent and a child is one bound by love, but the manner of communicating that love can make or break the relationship in the long run. Here in the Philippines, two out of three parents have been found to use corporal punishment as a disciplinary method on their children while nine out of 10 parents who practice corporal punishment have also been subjected by their parents to it, according to a 2011 Pulse Asia Perception... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events, Workshops and Seminars Ukeas 2013 UK Education Exhibition in the Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 11th, 2013
Ever dreamed of studying in the UK? Well then this is the perfect opportunity for you to sniff around and find your dream school! It's time to INVEST in your EDUCATION and in your FUTURE!
Ukeas 2013 UK Education Exhibition in the Philippines
UKEAS, the leading UK educational advisory agency in Asia, will hold its Blockbuster 2013 Philippine UK Exhibition at the Dusit Hotel this coming January 19, 2013.
Uk... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Workshops and Seminars Craft MNL’s 13 Days of Christmas Handmade Love by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 18th, 2012
Just a few more days till Christmas! Have you decided what to give those special people yet? I’m sure you’re eyeing a cool new shirt or a suave new gadget to give, but before you go splurging all your money on something bought in the store, why not give something from the heart? Why not add a little extra effort and make something for those special people. Nothing beats a handmade gift. I should know, my students always make these! =)
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Lifestyle and Events, Workshops and Seminars Galileo Enrichment Learning Center presents: Helping Teachers Handle Kids with Special Needs by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 13th, 2012
A huge percentage of the children entering our classrooms today suffer from a learning disability or have a special need. There is oftentimes at least 1 child in our class who is going through this. As their teacher, how are we to addressed these needs? Do we know the right way to act? Can we spot the red flags? Can we at least learn to understand these children?
This coming November 24, 2012, find out how you can help make a differe... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: People and Places, Workshops and Seminars How to Become a Millionaire: Tips and Tricks by Chinkee Tan by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 25th, 2012
If I ask you now, DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? I’m pretty sure most if not all would say YES, OF COURSE. All of us want to be millionaires and billionaires at some point in our lives. It’s not at we’re being greedy or have a deep love for money, it’s just that we know life can be a lot easier with it.
"The greater danger is not that our goals are too high and we miss them, but that we aim too low and reach them." – Michel... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Teaching Seminars, Tips for Parents, Workshops and Seminars Multiple Intelligences: What’s the Best Way to Teach Children? by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 25th, 2012
Each of us learns differently. Some like reading books to learn more about a specific topic, others prefer the audiobook, and still others prefer to watch a play. There’s nothing wrong with either of these methods, we simply enjoy different methods because we each learn differently. Thing is, schools focus too much on reading, writing and numbers that the other learning styles are often ignored.
For those of you who are unaware of it... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: People and Places, Workshops and Seminars The Power of Mindset with Chinkee Tan and Francis Kong by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 24th, 2012
“The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind” –William James
Remember when you were young? You believed you could do anything! You believed you could be a superhero and fly like superman; you believed you could swim in the 10 feet deep pool even if you were only 3 feet tall; you even believed you could understand the secret language your toys used. We were not a... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Teaching Ideas, Tips for Parents, Workshops and Seminars Superkids Conference 2012 by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 29th, 2012
Mark your calendars because the Superkids Conference will be back this coming September 2012!!! Learn different issue and learning styles in Early Childhood Education, learn how to develop young children who will change the world and much much more! This is one conference you TEACHERS and PARENTS wouldn’t want to miss out on!
When: September 14 & 15, 2012
Conference: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Where: Function Room 3, 3/F SMX Con... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )