- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Enjoy Philippines at Big Discounts with your Enjoy Card by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 9th, 2013
Whenever December rolls by, a lot of friends eagerly start looking for planners. Some even buy certain planner brands just because of the numerous discount coupons inside. But did you know you can actually buy a discount booklet that caters to even MORE establishments, restaurants, hotels and others?
I first heard of the Enjoy Card at the recently concluded Blogapalooza 2013. At first, I was a bit confused as to why I was signing up for it. I ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Family and Parenting, Lifestyle and Events ZipMatch.com: The Easiest Way to Find Your Perfect Home by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 8th, 2013
2 years ago, my brothers and I had to go through the gruesome and time-consuming task of find a new place to stay. Don’t get me wrong, I love our new place, but finding it was a whole different story. It took us several months of driving around, surfing the net, asking people, etc. It was not an easy task! It wasn’t just the physical structure we had to ask about, but everything else around it – Is the house near hospitals, malls, etc? Is i... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Food and Dining, Lifestyle and Events Brown Bag Coffee Solutions: Coffee for Rent by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 5th, 2013
2014 is about to begin, and a lot of people are already trying to come up with business ideas to start the new year. Unfortunately, to turn that idea into something concrete, we need A LOT of money. And if the business fails, we’re left with a lot of junk and nothing important… not even cash.
Well worry not, ‘cause Brown Bag Coffee is the perfect solution to this problem. You get the same output while putting less at risk. With... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Lifestyle and Events View Park Hotel Tagaytay: Getting to Know Them At Blogapalooza 2013 by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 3rd, 2013
View Park Hotel Tagaytay was one of the many businesses that presented during the recently concluded Blogapalooza 2013. Though I have yet to personally experience this grand hotel, I do feel eager and excited to book a relaxing vacation with them soon.
View Park Hotel is the perfect place for a weekend vacation as it is located not so far from Manila, in Calamba Road, Tagaytay. They have a selection of rooms at varying sizes which you can ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Featured, Lifestyle and Events Blogapalooza 2014: Where Businesses and Bloggers Unite by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 28th, 2013
Ever since the first Blogapalooza held way back in 2011, several bloggers have already been eagerly waiting for the next big event. If you attended Blogapalooza 2011, then you would have noticed the changes between the two events. There was however a few things that remained the same, and that was meeting not only fellow bloggers but a variety of inspirational business owners with amazing ideas.
This year’s event was also very di... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events The HTC ChaCha and HTC Sensation Smart Phones by Cheryl Villareal on Oct 10th, 2011
When cellphones first came out, there were a few things they could do.... TEXT and CALL. To me, this was enough. I didn't want those additional features 'coz they really confused me and I felt I wouldn't be able to maximize the capabilities of my phone. So, I stuck with my 5110 and 3310 cellphones.
But the cellphone business is quickly booming. More and more brands are coming out, more and more brands are being known. HTC is one of... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Fit and Healthy, Lifestyle and Events, Pole Dancing, workout and exercise Polecats Manila: Pole dancing at its Finest! by Cheryl Villareal on Oct 1st, 2011
Just hearing the word POLE DANCING already flashes unwanted images in my head. Half naked young girls dancing on poles in a dark club trying to lure in one of the male audience in hopes that they could get some extra cash. That's the short preview of what I picture, and I'm sure that's what MOST of you think too. Back in the olden days, pole dancing used to be done only in night clubs and strip bars. Burlesque nights.
But this was WAY bac... Read More » Tags Share Comments (3 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events, Photography Kameraman: Photos-To-Go by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 27th, 2011
People love to document stuff. We take pictures of our friends, of the venue and even of the food! Almost everyone loves taking photos, whether it be with their high class DSLRs, digital cameras or even with their cellphones. Slowly, cameras are becoming a necessity or an excessive want.
Back in the days, if we wanted to have memorable photos of an event... we would hire a photographer or two to cover the event. Today, only big events hir... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Blogapalooza, Business and Services, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Photography Boudoir Dolls Photography: Personal Sessions by Women for Women by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 23rd, 2011
Define sexy... Merriam Webster would define it as being generally attractive or interesting... but exactly WHAT does that mean? In today's generation, I'm guessing around 75% to 80% would tell you that being sexy meant being really thin and skinny but with a huge chest and a full bottom. Which is why I can't exactly blame the thousands of teenage girls (and adults) today who do nothing but DIET. They hardly eat anything that their bones are alrea... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Blogapalooza, Fit and Healthy, Health and Fitness, workout and exercise 360 Degrees Fitness Club: Complete the Circuit by Cheryl Villareal on Sep 21st, 2011
Did you know that only 20% of the whole world population exercises? And that 1.5 billion people in the whole world are obese and overweight? We have 650 muscles in the human body... and all are made to move! So get up and move them! Watching exercise videos won't work... out of all the videos.. only 15% of these will actually work for you.
"A gym just opened nearby, let's sign up!" --I often hear my friends say something like this when th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )