- Filed under: Accessories, Lifestyle and Events Acme Made Back to School Promo by Cheryl Villareal on Jun 21st, 2014
Summer's over and school just started! I remember feeling excited to go to school because of all my new stuff, whether it be my shoes, my bag or even my books. Today though, kids aren't just excited about this but about their cool new gadgets too! With Acme Made's Back to School promo, you get to show off your new skinny sleeve for 50% off for every purchase of Macbook Air and Macbook Pro!
Promo runs from June 10 to July 10, 2014
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Lifestyle and Events Case-Mate: Quality Cases for Your Smart Phones and Tablets by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 17th, 2013
When I first bought my iPhone a couple months ago, I didn’t think of buying a case for it. As my fiancé said, what’s the point of buying an iPhone if you’re just gonna cover it with an ugly case. So I opted to just use an invisible shield instead. Don’t get me wrong, the invisible shield worked really well, unfortunately, I don’t think it was “Cheryl-proof”. You see, I tend to drop my phone a lot ‘coz I’m clumsy like that… so... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Bazaars, Lifestyle and Events Case-Mate Philippines Grand Opening Sale from July 19-21 by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 18th, 2013
Don’t you just hate it when you drop your brand new phone and it gets this huge ugly dent? Worse when you drop it and completely destroy it! If you’re as clumsy as I am, then you better make sure you get some protection for your phone and tablets. You spent thousands on your gadget, might as well spend a little more to make sure it stays protected. But if you want to find cases at affordable prices, then why don’t you check out Case Mate’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Bazaars, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Crumpler Seedy-Splatter Sale this May by Cheryl Villareal on May 9th, 2013
For every single receipt of P2000, get 50% off on Seedy One or Three and Splatter Series! How cool is that?
Promo run from March 15 to May 31 2013 only!
Check out these awesome Crumpler bags in the following Crumpler branches:
Bonifacio High Street
For updates and other information,
visit the Crumpler Philippines FB page
or follow Crumpler PH on Twitter... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Bazaars, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Speck Macbook Case 50% off! by Cheryl Villareal on May 9th, 2013
Give full protection to your Macbook at half the price with Speck! Just visit any of the following resellers from May 9 to June 9 2013!
Beyond the Box
Gadgets In Style
TechSav... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Beauty and Wellness, Lifestyle and Events Xian Lim and Tippy Dos Santos for Adore and Aqua Fresco Fragrances by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 12th, 2013
Summer’s here…and though that probably means weekend getaways and beach escapades, it also means rising temperatures! Sometimes, our deodorants just aren’t enough to fight off unwanted odor, especially what we Filipinos call as “Amoy Araw!” So make sure you’ve got a bottle of Adore or Aqua Fresco Body Spray ready!
Tippy Dos Santos: The Girl With The Adore-able Scent
She can sing, she can dance and she can act. And she’s an... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Running Gear and Apparels Xterra and Tesla Sportswear now in the Philippines by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 2nd, 2012
A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Xterra blog event where the group showed bloggers their line of compression wear for runners. cyclists and the like! I personally have not yet tried the gear so I am unable to give my personal opinion and review on it! But from what I heard, it doesn’t have that funky smell when you sweat unlike normal dri-fit material. So if any of you have tried this, feel free to leave a comment below and share... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Fashion and Apparels, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Results and Experiences, Running Aids, Running Gear and Apparels, Running Tips, Workshops and Seminars Free Running Clinic at the Newly Opened Runnr Store in Alabang Town Center by Cheryl Villareal on Mar 2nd, 2012
“Yes! Finally, Runnr has opened in Alabang!” This is one of the status messages I saw on Facebook as soon as news of the new Runnr store was out. Somehow I feel like all the good and known stores are at the Fort Bonifacio Taguig… though it’s good that everything is already there, runners from farther areas do have a difficult time getting here. I can imagine the relief several runners had when they learned of the opening of Runnr. YES!
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Lifestyle and Events, Results and Experiences, Running Gear and Apparels The Soleus GPS 1.0 Digital Sport Running Watch by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 6th, 2011
People of today’s generation have become very comfortable with GPS! In fact, we are so comfortable with it that we have it on almost ALL of our gadgets –in our cars, on our laptops and on our phones! So it’s really no surprise that the watch industry, particularly the sports watches also used this new technology.
When Soleus first began back in 2009, they were determined to be a RUNNING WATCH. They sold hundreds and thousands o... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Beauty and Wellness, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Jewelry, Lifestyle and Events Jewelmer Opening in Resorts World Philippines by Cheryl Villareal on Nov 17th, 2011
They say jewelry is the way to a woman's heart. I never agreed with that until I saw JEWELMER.
Jewelmer is a French Filipino company specializing in South Sea pearls. But what does that have to do with teaching or running? Well honestly... NOTHING. It just so happened that I went to the opening of a jewelry shop in resorts world 2 weeks ago, and though I'm not a girly-girl type of person, my jaw dropped after seeing all these beautif... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )