- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo.ph 20-Miler Run 2015 in BGC by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 19th, 2014
Every year as January rolls in, people try and find ways to burn all that holiday fat. So what do you think of a 20 mile or 32km. run to start the year?? I say, let’s do this!
What: Takbo.ph 20 Miler 2015
When: January 18, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Bonifacio Global City
Race Organizer: Leadpack
Race Categories: 5k, 10k, 16k, 32k
Gun Start Times: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo.ph Runfest 2014 Happening on July 13 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 19th, 2014
The first ever Takbo.ph Runfest was held back in 2010. Since then, I had made it a tradition to be part of this run. Not only did I feel the sense of “family” and “friendship” in the run, but it was often well organized and memorable. This year, Takbo.ph will once again celebrate their anniversary through the Takbo.ph Runfest happening this coming July 13, 2014.
Takbo.ph Runfest 2014 Race Details:
What: Tak... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Stride for Hope 2014 this January by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2014
Last year, Makati Hope Christian School held their first ever run at BGC as part of their goal towards health and fitness. After its success, the school has once again organized a run to kick off 2014.
What: Stride for Hope
When: January 26, 2014 (Sunday)
Where: Bonifacio Global City
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences, Running News and Highlights, workout and exercise Runfest 2013: Takbo.ph Anniversary Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 21st, 2013
I remember back when I was just in my beginning years of running, my boyfriend told me of this cool run where runners would be given a chance to personalize their singlets. Apparently, this run was organized by a website called Takbo.ph. Registrations started and ended as early as May for a run that was happening in July. I was amongst the lucky ones who found out about it in time. Little did I know, I was becoming part of history!
Takbo.ph Runf... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Rebisco @ 50: The Golden Rush this April by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 8th, 2013
As the Xavier School 88 celebrates its 25th anniversary, they have decided to partner with Rebisco to bring you The Gold Rush! It just so happens, the president of Rebisco, Mr. Jonathan Ng is actually a graduate from Xavier, hence the partnership.
A few days ago, a few bloggers and people from the media were invited to the Rebisco @ 50: The Gold Rush Press Launch at Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center in Ortigas. There, one of the r... Read More » Tags Share Comments (30 )