- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Run for Odyssey 2015: For the Benefit of Malnourished Children by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 5th, 2015
This year, CDO is celebrating their 40th anniversary in the industry and what better way of celebrating than by giving back.
The Run for Odyssey is an event organized by CDO Foodsphere, Inc., and has become a tradition of celebrating fun and good health. Run for Odyssey is a CDO way and expression of loving and caring for others. Proceeds of this exciting run convention go straight to the Odyssey Foundation, a non-profit organization created t... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause RunFest 2015: In Partnership with Make a Wish Foundation by Cheryl Golangco on May 18th, 2015
Takbo.ph is one of the leading websites when it comes to updates on running and sporting events. Several years ago, they had their first run… and now 5 years later, they continue to be at the forefront of running! Even upgrading themselves from a simple website to an organizer through their group, LeadPack. I love the runs they organize not just because of how coordinated it is, but because of the people behind it.
This year, Takbo.ph celebr... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo.ph 20-Miler Run 2015 in BGC by Cheryl Golangco on Oct 19th, 2014
Every year as January rolls in, people try and find ways to burn all that holiday fat. So what do you think of a 20 mile or 32km. run to start the year?? I say, let’s do this!
What: Takbo.ph 20 Miler 2015
When: January 18, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Bonifacio Global City
Race Organizer: Leadpack
Race Categories: 5k, 10k, 16k, 32k
Gun Start Times: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo.ph Runfest 2014 Happening on July 13 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 19th, 2014
The first ever Takbo.ph Runfest was held back in 2010. Since then, I had made it a tradition to be part of this run. Not only did I feel the sense of “family” and “friendship” in the run, but it was often well organized and memorable. This year, Takbo.ph will once again celebrate their anniversary through the Takbo.ph Runfest happening this coming July 13, 2014.
Takbo.ph Runfest 2014 Race Details:
What: Tak... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences, Running News and Highlights, workout and exercise Runfest 2013: Takbo.ph Anniversary Run by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 21st, 2013
I remember back when I was just in my beginning years of running, my boyfriend told me of this cool run where runners would be given a chance to personalize their singlets. Apparently, this run was organized by a website called Takbo.ph. Registrations started and ended as early as May for a run that was happening in July. I was amongst the lucky ones who found out about it in time. Little did I know, I was becoming part of history!
Takbo.ph Runf... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Takbo.ph Runfest 2013: 5th Anniversary Run by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 21st, 2013
Ever since their first run back in 2010, I have always anticipated Takbo.ph’s next anniversary run! I found it to be an extremely fun run simply because of the aura exuded that day. Top it off with the personalized singlets and banderitas with every runner’s name hanging right after the finish line, it was awesome! Their succeeding run became a little bit simpler but was still equally fun and enjoyable. I remember host Dj Chloe from Mellow 94... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Family Run, Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause Rebisco @ 50: The Golden Rush this April by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 8th, 2013
As the Xavier School 88 celebrates its 25th anniversary, they have decided to partner with Rebisco to bring you The Gold Rush! It just so happens, the president of Rebisco, Mr. Jonathan Ng is actually a graduate from Xavier, hence the partnership.
A few days ago, a few bloggers and people from the media were invited to the Rebisco @ 50: The Gold Rush Press Launch at Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center in Ortigas. There, one of the r... Read More » Tags Share Comments (30 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause First Vita Plus Powerun this February by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 18th, 2013
All of us want nothing more than to be healthy and stay healthy. Parents out there want that not only for themselves but for their children too. However, in a world filled with fast foods, french fries, potato chips and other junk food, exactly what can we do to stay healthy without depriving ourselves too much?
Vegetables! Ok, so you’re probably thinking, “DUH!” Yep, it’s an obvious answer, and for most adults it might not be a ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences The Results of My First 16km Run at Runfest by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 27th, 2011
Last year, I had the wonderful opportunity of joining Takbo.ph Anniversary Run... Runfest 2010! Back then, I only registered for the 5km race and was well satisfied with it. I never dreamed of ever running 10km, much more 16km! ...which is why I can't believe I ticked the 16km box when I registered for this year's Runfest!
I've been looking forward to this year's Runfest ever since I crossed the finished line at Runfest 2010! Sometime in ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )