- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Lifestyle and Events, Pets and Animals Meow Factor Winners: Congratulations to our Adorable Feline Friends by Cheryl Villareal on Aug 13th, 2013
A couple of weeks ago, I hosted a contest by Purina and asked you guys to send in the cutest entries you have of your adorable kitties! Well, the Purina team has seen all these photos and selected the following felines. They originally were only suppose to pick 4 consolation prizes, but your kitties were just so adorable that they couldn’t decide. So, they ended up picking 6 consolations!
Meow Factor Winner
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Pets and Animals Join Meow Factor and Show Off Your Cat’s Awesome Personality by Cheryl Villareal on Jul 29th, 2013
If you’re a cat person like I am, then I’m sure you’ve noticed how cats each have their own personality. We have the our cute and chubby cats who seem to want nothing more than to sleep all day, our super hyper cats who just knock everything down, our sweet and cuddly cats who enjoy sleeping beside us and more!
Well, here’s your chance to show the rest of the world how awesome your cat really is! The winner will be featured in on... Read More » Tags Share Comments (4 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Nickelodeon Announces First-ever SpongeBob SquarePants Global Film Competition by Cheryl Villareal on May 25th, 2013
Dol you love Spongebob? Love making videos? Then you’re the perfect person to join the first ever Spongebob Squarepants Global Film Compettion!
Nickelodeon, one of the world’s leading recognized entertainment brands for kids and families, announced the first-ever globalSpongeBob SquarePants-inspired short film competition, SpongeBob SquareShorts: Original Fan Tributes.
All fans of Spongebob from around the world are encouraged to ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Pets and Animals The Meow Factor: The Search for the Cutest and Most Talented Cat by Cheryl Villareal on May 23rd, 2013
Meeeoooowwwwww!!! If you know me, then you’d know how much of an animal lover I am. I especially LOVE cats! In fact, I love them so much that I’ve adopted and picked up several stray cats ever since I was in Kindergarten! Today, I have 3 lovely cats living with me and my family.
Cats are just about as talented as dogs, they just have their own ways of showing it. It’s about time someone created a show that will showcase these gifts. ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Beauty and Wellness, Contests and Announcements, Lifestyle and Events Win an All-Expense Paid Trip to Palawan and Enjoy your 25-Hours of Fun! by Cheryl Villareal on Apr 10th, 2013
When asked what my dream vacation would be like, I’d often describe a beautiful beach with white sands, crystal blue water, clear skies and the wind blowing in my hair. But honestly, I think a dream vacation would be anywhere in the world with the people I love! Hmm.... so where would I go anyway?
The place could be as simple as our village pool….or maybe an imaginary farm with my students?
Or maybe to the beach with friends I l... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements Belle De Jour and Navi 2013 Giveaway by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 15th, 2013
Who says the giveaways are done? I've still got many more to come! Congratulations to all the winners from the previous weeks, this time, I'm giving away 3 planners from Belle De Jour.
The one on the most left is the Belle de Jour planner we've all come to love, the middle one is the Navi 2013, this one is more for the guys and the last one is another Belle De Jour planner... but a more sophisticated one.
So... are you ready to wi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (23 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Lifestyle and Events CHANGE planner giveaway by Cheryl Villareal on Jan 6th, 2013
2013 is just getting started and my new CHANGE planner already has its page filled up. I know this year will be awesome and I thank my planner for helping me get ahead.
To read more about this planner and have a sneak peak, check out my previous post HERE
I support this planner A LOT because 100% of its proceeds go to the Lifeline Foundation, so YOU KNOW you’re really making a change! That being said, the people over a... Read More » Tags Share Comments (21 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Family and Parenting, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Ayala Malls’ Act of Kindness this Christmas Season by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 10th, 2012
Charms of Christmas, one of its campaign activities, is an online promo that gives everyone a chance to receive a charm bracelet designed by Ana Rocha. We have more than 400 charms to give away. It’s main objective is to encourage people to share kindness to somebody, be it to their loved ones, friends or a random person, by doing kindness acts this Christmas season. In order to qualify the promo, interested participants should do an act of ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Business and Services, Contests and Announcements, Jewelry, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places Ayala Malls’ Charms of Christmas Giveaway! by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 8th, 2012
Christmas is in the air! Doesn't that excite you? The malls are slowly getting filled with people shopping for the perfect present for friends and family! But really, the best gift we can give is just a little love. :) This Christmas, Ayala Malls encourages you to do just that, and they'll award you with an exclusive and beautiful charm bracelet!
Be rewarded with an exclusive charm bracelet by Ayala Malls. There wi... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Contests and Announcements, Faith and Religion, Family Events, Lifestyle and Events Win FREE TICKETS to Superbook Reimagined by Cheryl Villareal on Dec 8th, 2012
This is one movie I am definitely EXCITED to see, simply because it reminds me so much of my childhood! For those of you who don't know yet, Superbook will be relaunched for this generation's children on December 15, 2012 in a Family Fun Day event! For more info on the event, do check out my previous post HERE
Are you as excited as I am? Well, if you are... then I have even more exciting news! I'll be giving away 10 TICKETS to ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (7 )