I’ve known a lot of schools and universities who’ve organized their own fun runs for their own schools, but this is the first time I’ve heard FIVE schools actually join forces for one run.
For the first time, the 1988 High School batches from Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), La Salle Green Hills (LSGH), Maryknoll College (MC), St. Scholastica’s College (SSC) and Xavier School ( XS) have come together and joined forces to create an event geared towards a united and healthy community.
To make the run even more special, an extra 0.88km is added to each distance to commemorate the Silver Jubilee Anniversary of Batch 1988.
What: United Colors of 88 Run
When: November 10, 2011 (Saturday) at 4:30am
Where: Bonifacio Global City
Beneficiary: A portion of the proceeds of the Run shall be given to support the “Kariton Klasrum” of Efren Penaflorida.
Race Categories and Registration Fees:
- 3.88 km – 500 PhP inclusive of singlet, timing chip, race bib and medal
- 5.88 km – 600 PhP inclusive of singlet, timing chip, race bib and medal
- 10.88 km / Barefoot – 700 PhP inclusive of singlet, timing chip, race bib and medal
*Finisher’s Shirts will be given to the first 250 male and female finishers
- 21.88 km / Barefoot – 800 PhP inclusive of singlet, timing chip, race bib, medal and finisher’s shirts for all
- MIZUNO – (Alabang Town Center, Boni High Street, Eastwood, Trinoma, Shangrila and Gallera)
- SECOND WIND – (Greenhills G-Strip, Teachers’ Village and Ortigas Home Depot)
- A RUNNER’S CIRCLE – (Roxas Blvd, Manila)
I love the medal. Check out all 5 school logos on it!
Awesome color combinations
For more info, visit the Greentennial FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/greentennial.photos
So what do you guys think? Hope to see you there!