- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Run United 1 2014: The Trilogy Begins on March 16 by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 2nd, 2014
Every time a new year rolls in, runners have one question in mind, “When’s the next run?” In this case, “when does Run United begin?” Run United has quickly grown to be one of the most anticipated races of the year, not just because of the well organized run, but also because of the “puzzle” medals runners aim to collect! So mark your calendars because the trilogy begins this March 16!
What: ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness Run United 2 2013: Time to Level Up! by Cheryl Golangco on Apr 18th, 2013
Did you guys join the first leg of the Run United Trilogy this year? If you did then I’m sure you noticed a couple of changes and additions to the race, all done in hopes of making it an even better and bigger running event for all. Well, the challenge doesn’t end there ‘coz it’s now time again for the 2nd leg of the trilogy! R U Ready?
Photo taken from Unilab Active Health FB page
What: Run United Leg 2 2013
When: June 2,... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness RunRio Trilogy Leg 2: Run United 2 by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 12th, 2011
Finally registration is open! I'm sure most of you have been eagerly waiting for the announcement of the 2nd leg which I'm sure will be just as great if not better than the first leg of the RunRio Trilogy! So here it is!
What: RunRio Trilogy Leg 2: Run United 2
When: August 21, 2011
Where: Bonifacio Global City
Race Categories: 500m, 3k, 5k, 10k, 21k
Registration Fees: Php250, Php 500, Php 600, Php 600, Php 750 respectively
... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Results and Experiences, Run for a Cause Thoughts and Result of the RunRio Trilogy Leg 1 for 2011 by Cheryl Golangco on Mar 9th, 2011
Months before the race started, I was already feeling very eager and excited. Last year, I joined all 3 legs of the RunRio trilogy, and this year, I hope to achieve the same. I convinced my friends Jessica and Mon to join me and my fiance Philippe in the run. They were hesitant at first because of the price, but I convinced them Rio organized races were well worth it! They finally gave in and registered. I'm sure they did not regret it. :)
The... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun Runs and Marathons, Health and Fitness, Run for a Cause RunRio Trilogy Leg 3: Run United 2 by Cheryl Golangco on Sep 19th, 2010
As most of you already know, the 3rd and final leg of runrio will no longer be handled by its original sponsor, but will instead be working with Run United. Online registration has already started last September 1, but for those without credit cards, we have to wait a little more.
The 3rd and final installment of the RunRio Trilogy will be done in TWO DAYS! The first day will be for those running 3k, 10k and 21k; while day two will be for th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )