As most of you already know, the 3rd and final leg of runrio will no longer be handled by its original sponsor, but will instead be working with Run United. Online registration has already started last September 1, but for those without credit cards, we have to wait a little more.
The 3rd and final installment of the RunRio Trilogy will be done in TWO DAYS! The first day will be for those running 3k, 10k and 21k; while day two will be for those running 500m, 5k, 15k and 32k. Expect several runners for these exciting days!
For more details, you may also visit UNILAB’s website. All details below were taken from their site.
ABOUT RUN UNITED 2:
Run United 2, the 3rd leg of the RunRio Trilogy, will be held on November 20-21, 2010 at Fort Bonifacio, Global City. This 2-day family event is going to be the biggest of 2010. Boasting of 7 race categories, 500m (for kids), 3K, 5K, 10K, 15K, 21K, and 32K – Run United 2 is the event for you and your family.
In-store Registration Period : October 10 to November 17, 2010
- SM Mall of Asia (02-556 0167)
- R.O.X., Bonifacio High Street (02-856 4638)
- New Balance, Shangri-La Mall (02-634 6137)
- New Balance, Glorietta (02-757 1278)
- Planet Sports, Trinoma (02-916 7451)
- Planet Sports, Alabang Town Center (02-842 2886)
- TIMEX Shop, SM Mall of Asia
- R.O.X., Bonifacio High Street
- Planet Sports, Trinoma
SINGLET DESIGN & SIZES