It’s time once again for the Merrell Adventure Run! It’s fun to run on the usual routes at the Fort or MOA, but wouldn’t it be thrilling to run on the rugged side for a change?
What: Merrell Adventure Run
When: April 27, 2013 (Saturday)
Where: Mt. Sinai, Pintong Bukawe, San Mateo Rizal
Race and Registration Details:
Race Categories: 5km, 10km and 21km
Registration Fees: P650, P800 and P950 respectively
*Inclusive of: Timing Chip, Race Bib No., Singlet, Venue Map, safety pins and shuttle options (with extra charge)
Gun Start: 6:20am, 6:10am, 6:00am respectively
*cut-off time of 5 hours for the whole race will be implemented
Market!Market!, BGC 3:00 am
TriNoma, North Edsa 3:30 am
Php300 round trip, first come-first served basis (payment to be settled only at Merrell Concept Shops)
Submit filled-out registration form with your fee from February 15, 2013 to April 7, 2013 at the MERRELL CONCEPT SHOPS listed below.
- MARKET MARKET G/F Space 23-24 Phase 8, Gaisano Market Market Taguig City (02) 836-1560
- TRINOMA Space 2128 M2, Quezon City (02) 915-0197
- SM NORTH EDSA-The Annex Level 3, The Annex, EDSA, North Avenue Quezon City (02) 352-2737
- FESTIVAL MALL 2/F Festival Mall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City (02) 659-3284
- MARQUEE MALL Nepo Ave. Angeles City, Pampanga (045) 304-0654
- SM PAMPANGA Ground Floor, Olongapo-Gapan Road San Fernando, Pampanga
- HARBOR POINT 2nd Floor, Rizal Highway Olongapo City (02) 542-2235
- DASMARIÑAS Upper Ground Floor, Expansion Wing, Governor’s Drive Dasmariñas City, Cavite
Merrell Adventure Run Singlet Design:
WATER AND FIRST AID STATIONS
Hydration stations will be provided at the finish line and along the race route.
**This is an eco-friendly event; each participant is REQUIRED to bring his/her own hydration pack/bottle. Organizers will only provide refilling stations along the race course; there will be no cups to avoid littering.
Medical aid will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish line.
1. In the event of heavy rain, lightning, haze, fog and other inclement weather or adverse weather condition, the event may be delayed or cancelled.
2. Should bad weather persist beyond 7:00AM or the condition deemed unsuitable, the event will be cancelled.
3. If rain occurs after the race has started, you may continue unless otherwise advised by the designated race official or marshal.
*Finisher’s Medal will be given to all 21km finishers. Top 50 for the 5km and 10km category will also receive finisher’s medals.
*Certificates will be sent through email within two weeks after the race date to those who finish the course in their specific categories.
Trail running shoes, hydration pack/bottle belt, cap, running gaiters and energy bar or gel, head lamp especially for the 21K runners.
In the event that a participant will not be able to personally register and sign the liability waiver form at the designated registration areas; their representatives must bring the following: (1) downloaded form with signature of participant, (2) authorization letter, and (3) valid ID of the participant and representative.
For more details and updates, visit the following links: